****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Mmmmm monster munch are the best!!! Mind you I love crisps of any variety!!! Just had tea and it was scrummy!!!!! What to have next?!!!!!!

:( been getting cramp's for about half an hour...who want's to bet that the vanish soon!!

:dust: to everyone! and I hope that it is the start of things for you Danielle!

Just wanted to pop in and share this pic of Ellie - love her expression :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs612.snc4/59227_1496925155933_1618231664_31219769_7686704_n.jpg

Awh loving the baby pics today:) I want my baby to take lots of piccys lol, I actually went and got a new sd card for when he comes:)

I just had our big roast beef dinner and my it was lush, now in the oven in Jam Roly Poly and dh is gonna make custard to go with.......LUSH LUSH LUSH!!! :)

Im raging, I sent my mat allowance form off RECORDED delivery on Thurs 26th Aug, it still states that it is still going through the RM system, I thought well sometimes these government places get lots of recorded mail so dont always sign every one, I called the Maternity allowance office and they dont have it!! I mean Im already on mat leave and getting no money!! My work lost my matb1 then traced it then took forever to send smp form and getting wageslips was murder, I really cant face that form or trying to get all this stuff when I could be having my baby next week!! Do i wait and check on Friday when its been missing 2 weeks or start the process again now!!! Sozzz rant RANT lol

Well I think after my lovely dessert I will have a long hot bath with my new magazines I got today:) DH be delighted as he can watch footie!

I'v just sent OH for some monster munch...and choc cake :)
finger's crossed these cramp's get worse!! (never thought i'd say that!!)

Thank you ladies for missing me. I have been so busy with working all the time and now I have bronchitis on top of everything else. Totally miserable at the moment.
Love all the baby pics!
big hugs to all our overdue ladies. I can't imagine the frustration with that. I'm impatient like crazy and haven't even hit my due date. Lol

The works & ryman's are great for crafty things! :)

Bekklez lovely photo :) x

Well been to see the consultant...well understudy...she was checking to see if LO was engaged and was grabbing n shaking to check and kept saying im not convinced, anyway went off to get the actual consultant and he felt and straight away said yes he is and is cephalic(?) and he then said to her if you feel again he is lying on his this side and you can feel his spine!!! anyway iv been discharge so assume can have a normal midwife led birth now all being well YAY never mentioned doing a sweep or induction just said the midwife will carry it out next week as planned :)!!!!! xx

Ohhh Baby pics, how gorgeous! xx

Had roast beef, yorkie pud, roast potatoes and veg, gravy a bit thick but yummy all the same, all finished off with apple crumble and custard!

Crisps, not really my thing, dh makes up for it, he can clear a 24 pack of walkers in a day or 2, he is a nightmare!
Pringles are a bit more like it, cheese puffs while i have been pregnant but everything else i can give a miss....mini cheddars are tempting!
Oh hang on though doritoes and cheese and chive dip, now that is more like it!!!

Hope everyone ok, back tomorrow, that was my food update!!:haha:

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

LilBumpBlue, thats good news for mw led!!!! Mine is on the left side!!

Danille, I really hope this is it for you tonight!!!!!

I want Hope here now, as much as I love al the pics and going gooey over them I want my own!!!!!!!!! Just had some rice pudding and jam and it was lush!! For the first time in ages I don't feel tired!!!

Nursekel - hope you feel better soon, are you able to take anything for it?

Bekkelez - Lovely photos of Ellie, very cute and girly

Danielle - Hope they carry on fx'd !

Hey there Jelly! My primary doctor started me on some antibiotics today so I should start feeling better in a few days. Tomorrow is my OB appt so just hoping she tells me something is happening down there. Lol. How are you feeling honey?

Mrs J those cakes look amazing! So professional.

Danielle, big :hugs: Sorry you are feeling so down.

Blob, I haven't been having a 'clear out' either :hugs:

Bekklez, Ellie is absolutely beautiful!

Thanks to Little A for updating you this morning. I can get online when dh is at work but posting is too tricky as it's all through the playstation which is a nightmare! So I had a bloody show this morning. Sorry for the detail but I felt a big lump pass through me and when I looked in the loo it was a big lump of yuck with blood in it. I did get all excited but apparently it could just be because of the internal yesterday and therefore not mean too much. Since then I've been getting brown discharge, like just before your period starts. No cramps or anything though so I don't think anything will happen for a while if it does. FX it does though!

My dh and I were just getting our head round the fact it was probably a long way off so this has messed with our heads a bit and now I just don't know what to think.

My MW left a message on my mobile this morning saying they can't do a sweep on Thursday which is when it should be but she's booked me in for Friday instead. Also she has booked me in for an induction. This should be full term + 12 days which would be Tuesday but they are too blimen busy that week so rather than let me go really overdue they want to bring the induction forward to Saturday!!!! I personally feel that is too early.. I'll only be a week and 2 days overdue. I'm worried that if I refuse it though, they won't have any availability for me for ages. My MW is this week so she told me if I had any concerns to speak to the hospital when I go in for my sweep on Friday.

Hopefully things will happen over night but I'm a little doubtful. If something does I'll ask the lovely Little A to update you all.

:hugs: to Blob who is also overdue. I agree with the others that you should wait until the Saturday for the induction just to give your LO a little bit more time. I didn't know but apparently most woman give birth at term + 6 days. I know you are well over this but I don't believe you are too far off. xx

they went after 2hour's :(

OH said he's sleeping on the floor tonight, he's fed up of me taking over the bed

Awwwww Bekk she is TOTALLY beautiful :cry: :cloud9:

FX'd Danielle they start again... although it pains me to wish labour on others when i need it :rofl:

Limpet cephalic just means head down :thumbup:

Well have also been warned that because the baby is still so high am at risk from cord prolapse :dohh: though i'm not TOO worried as my waters break JUST before baby arrives (did last time and seems to be a family thing)

10 days over tomorrow :rofl: I will go 14 days over and then Robin and i have decided not to risk placenta etc anymore than that... SO this time next week i WIIIILLL have my baby here :wohoo: :wohoo:

Hi ladies, sorry I don't have the time to read back quite yet, you've chatted an awful lot!

Thanks for all the congrats and thanks to Becs for updating for me...

We got home about an hour and a half away (we had to stay in for 24 hours as she was born over 24 hours after my waters broke). She's doing really really well, feeding quite nicely although it's pretty sore at the moment so not convinced I have her latching on correctly every time! We'll get there I'm sure!

I will write a proper birth story when I get the chance to... Lilia slept from 1.30am till 9am this morning so I can't complain about being tired, I haven't slept so well in 9 months!!!

I'm gutted that I didn't get through the whole labour on tens and gas and air alone... I opted for pethidine just after I was examined and found to be 7-8 cm.... it turned out that the batteries for the tens machine had run out AND the gas&air cannister thing was empty! Had I realised that I wouldn't have had the pethidine which did NOTHING for me!

Anyway... I'll write it all up in a day or two. Congrats to all the other new mummies... and lots of labour dust to those of you that need and want it... I can't believe I have come out the other side of this journey.. don't fancy doing it again soon but it's just so amazing!

Love and hugs to all xx

BTW i cannot believe how chilled out and how much stuff i'm still doing overdue :haha:

Going to toddlers tomorrow and then to see a friend at hers (trying to tempt fate driving long distances :rofl:) Then Thursdays i run a babygroup and Friday i get to chill out while Tabs at nursery :happydance: Its gooood to keep busy though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->