****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Laura, that sounds promising, fx'd xxx

Danielle, hope things are still going xxx

I have slept well up until half an hour ago, my back aches, feels like I have been on a bike ride!!! Ian rubbed my back for a bit in the hope I would fall back to sleep but then I had to get up and have a poo!!! So after that I thought I would get up and have a drink! I feel quite awake!!!

Yea i feel awake too....going to regret this by tonight :rofl:

Theo is gooorgeous :cloud9:

Hope things are happening for you Laura and Danielle :hugs:

pain's went when I went to bed :'( started getting some more this morning but nothing like last night :/
Midiwfe this afternoon.....OH say's when I asked if I should have the sweep or not "might aswel he might come then!" doubt it...but now all i'v got to do is find the courage to go through that embarrasment (I know it's nothing compared to when I give birth)

You're not embaressed when you give birth :hugs: Its not like that, its just that after you realise you are much more relaxed about your body...at least thats how i felt :)

You're not embaressed when you give birth :hugs: Its not like that, its just that after you realise you are much more relaxed about your body...at least thats how i felt :)

I'm going to be embarresed having this sweep :nope: I hate having any body part on show :/ My OH hardly ever see's me with nothing on :/

Apaton, congratulations what a gorgeous boy! :hugs:

Don't worry about any baby related shyness when it comes to your body, like Blob says it goes out the window, it is a really different experience like somehow modesty is not part of it!
I am a really private personal person, I would get embarassed to get my bikini line done! But birth is different!

Had another restless night, my arse hurts so much, from one side to the other, tossing and turning, dh moaning because he has a bad back, i think he actually has an infection but like most men wants to hold out b4 its really serious b4 he goes to the doctor!:dohh:
I have given him plenty of water to flush it out and going to get him some fresh cranberry juice today, but i don't really suffer so i don't know what else to do without the doctor.
It took him hours to stop snoring :sleep:

Well school run shortly, and ds wants some cereal so best go and sort the children! (my mother skills, being on laptop at breakfast time!! I have been in the kitchen for half an hour telling ds to put the hamster down and get and have breakfast and the second i leave the kitchen he wants hot cereal!)

Back later xxxxx:hugs:
:hugs:Fishyxx
:hugs:Blob xx

Beautiful pics of Theo what a cutie!

Lots of achy twingey nights all round for you ladies. Hope today brings some meaningful pain!! xx

Wow loads of baby arrivals. Congrats everyone. Glad all the new mummies are doing OK and give me hope that I can do this!

I had a scan yesterday which confirmed this LO is head down (not breech like their big brother), was so delighted to find out my bump is pink too :happydance: Feels like this will complete our family and keep it all new. Am so excited and can't resist a trip today to buy some cute pink things.

I'm now at the stage where I just want this LO out! Can't sleep, can't eat much, can't walk far. This is not fun any more :nope: I know I could still have a long wait ahead of me, but hopefully not more than 3 weeks. My DS was 2 weeks early and I was really hoping his sister would follow suit, no signs yet though...

Apaton, he is gorgeous, congratulations xxxxx

Louise, so glad you are finally home xxx

Fishy, what a difficult decision for you xx

Blob, go you!! I am sure people think you have to stop doing things and going out when you are heavily pregnant!!!

I have terrible wind tonight!!!! My family are convinced Hope will be here this weekend, I am not convinced!!!

Happy due date Becs!! :)

A couple of piccies of Theo or 'squeak' as he has been nicknamed as he sings and has a little voice. The midwives think he will be a singer.lol

He is gorgeous...looks so squidgey!!! :)

Wow loads of baby arrivals. Congrats everyone. Glad all the new mummies are doing OK and give me hope that I can do this!

I had a scan yesterday which confirmed this LO is head down (not breech like their big brother), was so delighted to find out my bump is pink too :happydance: Feels like this will complete our family and keep it all new. Am so excited and can't resist a trip today to buy some cute pink things.

I'm now at the stage where I just want this LO out! Can't sleep, can't eat much, can't walk far. This is not fun any more :nope: I know I could still have a long wait ahead of me, but hopefully not more than 3 weeks. My DS was 2 weeks early and I was really hoping his sister would follow suit, no signs yet though...

Congrats on the little girl! :)

Well i had a terrible nights sleep...stitch & achey bump :coffee:

:happydance::happydance:Oh good news too, amazing what an email to head office can do...my replacement pram is coming today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

:dust: to everyone! and I hope that it is the start of things for you Danielle!

Just wanted to pop in and share this pic of Ellie - love her expression :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs612.snc4/59227_1496925155933_1618231664_31219769_7686704_n.jpg

:happydance: she is gorgeous!!!

apaton; baby eoghan is so cute too and bobo14 so is theo!

aww these pics are just too cute! i cant wait no more

xxx

I had the same scan last week, its very nice to know head is down, and ready to go!
Congrats on your baby girl, you will have the full set then! xx

Well i had a terrible nights sleep...stitch & achey bump :coffee:

:happydance::happydance:Oh good news too, amazing what an email to head office can do...my replacement pram is coming today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Had bad night too, getting lots of stitch, never had it b4 but plagued by it this time!:hugs:
Well done on the pram, such a shame we have to get shitty about it, but my friend had a mothercare one, that broke, they gave her this crappy replacement to borrow while they fixed hers, and that happened twice, she should have put her foot down, so you putting your foot down has certainly made a difference.:thumbup:

Back later xx:hugs:

Bobo - cute pics of Theo, loving his Little Caterpillar Sleepsuits

Kaz - Congrats on your head down pink bump! You definitely deserve some pink retail therapy

Lilbumpblue - good news about your pram, well done Mothercare for pulling your finger out. Given their drop in profits this year is all over the news (hence they have bought Blooming Marvellous to give them a boost) they need to keep their customers sweet

I manage to sleep ok last night - had to get up 3 times but managed to get back to sleep again after DH went to work. It's gloomy here today so I can't see myself venturing out of the house. I'll have to think of something else to clean or tidy. Promised DH I would make him a Cottage pie today so that will keep me busy for a while. I've been really rubbish at cooking lately, he's been doing most of it or we've had take-away. I feel quite guilty about that, hence the cake making on Monday. I know that he would really love me to make some bread. I love making bread but I like to put my heart and soul into it and that takes energy that I haven't got at the moment. I can't remember the last time I made baguettes which are his favourite - bad wife! :rofl:

LilBB, thats brilliant news about the pram!!!!!!

Been up about 40 minutes, showered and breakfast done!! Can't believe I am finally at my due date, not that she has any intention of coming!! We are off out tonight for a chinese, haven't had one for ages, so looking forward to that!! Apart from flicking the hoover round and a bit of washing and walking the dog I am doing nowt!!!!

Congrats on your due date Becs and enjoy a chilled out day x

So many gorgeous baby pics!!!!! Congrats ladies, I am so jealous looking at all the newborns!!!!

Having said that this baby now needs to stay put for a bit, DS2 has only been back in school for 4 school days and he now has a nasty croupy barking cough! I do NOT want to catch it, imagine how awful it would be to labour with a rotten chest! No thanks! And I do not want to bring a baby home to a house full of germs! So mine has to stay put for a while now lol! Not that she has any intention of shifting, I don't feel like I'm about to go pop anytime soon!

Blob....my heart breaks for you, it's soooo cruel! Going over is horrible. The most I've done is 8 days then I caved for induction as I got too nervous as my previous baby had been a whopper! I hope you go before induction but if not then it'll be quick, you must be so ready to do this.x

Danielle, hugs, I hope the pains pick up, when you get them start walking up and down the stairs!!!!! ;) If you get in the bath to relax and they stop then they are just warm up ctxts. If they continue to get worse you are in for the real thing. Hugs on being teased by your baby.x

Big wave to everyone, I can't keep up with all the posts, 5 year old and a 2 year old at home with me today. :)

beks congrats on reaching your due date.

I have pain like at the top of my pelvic bone. Going to get a bath in amin I think then nip out shopping with my mum, chill out at her's for abit then midwife apt.

congrats to the new babies..... apaton he's gorge!!!

I have NOTHING to do today and cant quite get my head round it its only 9 40 and im already bored lol!!!!

anyone else still got bad runny poo? its been 3 days now and today is the worst so far... grrr....

what can i do today i wanna go out but ive no one t go out with can anyone recommend something to do on your tod out of the house?

:thumbup: Hey ladies get yourself on the debenhams website today....25% off their Autumn range from 10am!!!!!!!!

Carley, I just feel like I constantly need a poo!! Maybe you are having a clear out?? I think this is the boring stage, the bloody waiting!!

Bekklez lovely photo of Ellie

great to hear you are now home Louise, Lilia is gorgeous

aww congratulations apaton Eoghan is beautiful :flower:

F&C Difficult choice regarding induction, fx'd you won't need one xxx xxx

BoBo14 theo is soooo cute!!

beks happy due date!! :happydance:

Carley if im in the house all i do is clean, i have OCD sooo bad!
i was in the house all day yestaday after my cleaning spree i packed lo's changing bag (he's not even here lol)

How about doing some baking??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"