****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

How bloody annoying!

I just created a whole huge message on my ipod touch and then touched one of the naff adverts at the bottom of the page and it skipped to another webpage....everything is lost. So i have logged on 'proper' computer. GRRRR!!!!

Congrats to the new mummies and stars. There have been a few since i last logged on so im not sure if i can catch up but i think there was about 6. Congrats to all, loving all the baby pics both on here and on Facebook. They are all so perfect!

ME NEXT ME NEXT!!!
(obviously after Blob/F&C and all the other 'overduers'.

I have my 38 week appointment this afternoon. I am actually 39 tomorrow and due next Thursday but they have got behind with my appointments now... grr!! Last time i went to the hospital they mentioned that i would have a hospital appointment at 40 weeks to book in an induction for the ten day after mark, my 40 week hosp app hasnt been booked yet, so hopefully MW wil sort it out today. Hoping that baby has engaged (even just a little bit now) as she has been 'floating' up till now. Either way i am getting a gym ball today and going to bounce my way through the last week!

Again sorry for non specific messages, Im so crap at remembering things. I often leave the cinema and forget half the film plot as Im walking out. My memory is terrible!

So to all overdues - i feel for you! Chin up and keep positive...this time next week!
To all nearing due dates, hang on in there...doesnt the last three weeks drag!

Heres to another boring day!!!

Emz, mine has only just engaged, found out at my mw appointment on Monday xx I can recommend a gym ball, helps with the back too!!! I love mine!!

Just been looking on the Debenhams site, I feel a splurge on a few Ted Baker bits!!!

Cool, defo going to use one then. If it helps with back pain then thats a bonus too

Love the fact that argos do a gym ball (reebok one) for £4.99. DH pointed out one in debenhams the other day - just a regular gym ball - £24.99.....i was like NO CHANCE!! For a plastic ball!!!! You must be joking.

Morning!!!

Lots of you are having some really good signs that things are close! Labour dust to all!!

We had a great night last night again! Fed her at about 10.30pm and put her down to bed after that, I woke up at 4am... she hadn't woken up at all! So I didn't want her to go too long without feeding as the MW warned me it could make her jaundiced so I woke her to feed her, and then had to wake her up again to feed her at 8.30am! I hope it's just that she's sleepy and content rather than not getting enough food and becoming poorly, but she's had 3/4 pooey nappies and 2 wet ones so surely that's a good sign?!

I've never slept so well!! Being a mum is the most amazing thing in the world, I hope it comes around fast for those of you still waiting!

Love and hugs, will upload some more piccies later on x

Louise she sounds as good as gold.... so happy for you both xxx

Morning!!!

Lots of you are having some really good signs that things are close! Labour dust to all!!

We had a great night last night again! Fed her at about 10.30pm and put her down to bed after that, I woke up at 4am... she hadn't woken up at all! So I didn't want her to go too long without feeding as the MW warned me it could make her jaundiced so I woke her to feed her, and then had to wake her up again to feed her at 8.30am! I hope it's just that she's sleepy and content rather than not getting enough food and becoming poorly, but she's had 3/4 pooey nappies and 2 wet ones so surely that's a good sign?!

I've never slept so well!! Being a mum is the most amazing thing in the world, I hope it comes around fast for those of you still waiting!

Love and hugs, will upload some more piccies later on x

Awww how lovely...is Wayne enjoying his time with her?? How long is it until he leaves? x

Morning all.

Can I join the had a crappy night group? what an awful sleep I had, up and down, sore, my bum aches too btp, just not feeling good, mind you when I got up at 4 i seen a big dark patch on hall floor, yep it was Mason, the boy is nuts lol, he was lying on the floor outside his room, must of got up for loo and just k'od, I woke him as i cant lift him just now and he was like, no Im not afraid mummy, oh can I have a dvd.......erm no!!!!

Yeah debenhams sale is on, It was online on monday instore today, should I even look again........... no not untill I get this mat allowance bloomin sorted who knows when ill get any money at this rate.

Well i promised Mason Monkey Bizness & pizza hut today but feel so rotten, sicky and headache but im gonna battle through, its not his fault Im a big fat grumpy mumma.

Apaton...Congrats he is so gorg

Louise Lilia sounds a wee darling

How cute is Ellie, just adorable

Blob/f&c all overdues, loads of dust and vibes your way.xxx

Becs happy due date!!

Morning Ladies

Carley - Im also suffering with the runny poops

Becs - Congrats on getting to due date !!

Well picked up a message last night to say my pram isn't going to be available until end of Sept.... so baby better stay put for another couple of weeks. The shop has got supplier issues so fx'd it won't be too much of a problem. Had a goodish night sleep last night which felt great. Just waiting for my Tesco Delivery now..... I'm hungry sorting out paperwork whilst I wait.

Congrats to all the new mummies...all the babies are gorgeous :) makes me want my little girl to hurry up!!!!

Been having extreme back ache for ages now and nothing seems to wanna work on it...so am thinking of getting one of them balls so I can bounce away....hopefully encourage little one to get a shift on too :thumbup:

Labour :dust: to all those who need it.... lots of babies should be here by now!!!!

x

Louise, Lilia sounds lush xxxx

Drea, hope you feel better soon, enjoy your day out xx

Jelly, hope your pram gets to you soon x

Well I have done some soup in ym slow cooker and done the veggie mince for my cottage pie, thats for tea tomorrow night!! Washing etc all done. I feel quite sore in my lady bits and there seems to be alot of pressure down there! I really keep feeling like I need a poo, not good!!!

Bored, Bored, Bored!
I can't do much about the house, done washing, and can't be bothered atm with ironing it!
Washing up needs doing but that's all of 5 mins work! My ds kindly does the hovering for me, I have a henry and find it quite hard pushing the nozzle, my carpet cleaner is a vax and cos its on wheels is so much easier to push!

DD has be all cuddly today, she is not dressed, has had breakfast, just wanted pringles for lunch, and 2 ice creams, she is a poor eater, bad tummy and a bit fussy but because i can't tell what makes her feel poorly i let her eat what she want's, i am sure she knows what makes her feel sick.

I am going to the bank to update my christmas savings book, to tesco for cranberry juice and that is about it, i will order repeat perscriptions for ds and dh on the way, and pick the children up from school on the way back!
I will ask ds if he will come with me, seeing as dh is spending the day in bed, men just can't do being poorly can they!!

Well i can go and get the washing in, and put the washed stuff out, and get dd dressed, and do washing up, that will take another half an hour! Think i may be forced to iron out of boredom!

I hope this baby is on time at least, but i am not feeling like its coming any time soon, having said that i had no warning with my last, just waters breaking at 39+6! Come on baby I want to meet you now!

Back later! :hugs:

aw loving all the new baby pics, they are all so gorgeous! :cloud9:

:hugs: :hugs: big hugs for everyone. At the time I thought first tri dragged so much, but now I know the last month is the worst, and I'm not even very far into it :dohh:

Hi girls

Hope you're all well today and those who are overdue/nearing your due dates are not too fed up. Sending lots of :dust: to those who need it and extra special :dust: for blob and F&C. Come on babies, your mummies want to meet you now!!

Louise you're sooo lucky that Lilia is such a good girl and lets you sleep! Long may it continue... can you get her to have a word with mine to remind her that nights are for sleeping??!

I'm going down to baby clinic in a bit to get Holly weighed and see if she's gained more weight... I'm pretty sure she will have done as she is fitting in her newborn clothes at last! Had a bad night again last night, she was awake from 3am til 6.30am and I was up and down like a yo yo. I think I'm going to have to start sleeping in the day and staying awake at night as I'm shattered!

On a brighter note, I registered with a new GP practice yesterday as it's closer to our new house and had to have a new patient check up. She weighed me and I was pleasantly surprised! I last weighed myself a week before I had her and I had gained exactly 4 stone and I was mortified! I hadn't weighed myself since, but now I am only 10lb above my pre pregnancy weight!! She didn't weigh that much LOL! I'm extra pleased as I also gave up smoking when I found out I was pregnant and last time I quit smoking a few years back I gained 3 stone, so I thought the same had happened again. I think it must have been all the water retention as well as baby and stuff making me so heavy.

I've been getting what feel like period pains the last couple of days and I'm not impressed!! I've stopped bleeding now, bled until the end of last week and I hope I'm not getting my first period already! Gutted if I am!

xx

I am not impressed!!

Just had a lecture off the team leader of our midwifery team, she is the one that I made a complaint about. Apparently my mw was wrong to book my induction at 10days, its policy they make you wait 14 days, ffs! I was like well when she called the hospital on Monday surely someone would of said then?? She was so bloody rude and gave me lecture that lasted 30 minutes. I was in tears, how bloody dare she. Its ok for her, she isn't the one thats uncomfortable and not sleeping and generally feeling like shit. Where does this woman get off being so rude?? I had to give the phone to Ian as I was so upset.

Oh and I was looking through our camera last night and I came across these 2 photos from when I had Holly. I hadn't seen these 2 before and I love them as they are of the first time I ever clapped eyes on her, so I thought I'd share them with you. They make me feel all teary remembering it! :cloud9: Excuse the boob! I've also attached the one of her being weighed :cloud9:

xx

Attachments

• IMAG0159.jpg
    IMAG0159.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0160.jpg
    IMAG0160.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0164.jpg
    IMAG0164.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
aww Becs what a cow!! Did she make you change the date then? Some midwives are so horrible. :hugs: xx

Yes she changed the date, she said my mw had no right booking it for 10 days, I really feel like making a complaint to our PCT about her conduct and attitude, thats the second time she has had me in tears. I can imagine her ripping my mw a new arsehole.

Emzy - They are lovely photos and well done on the weight.... It's reassured me as I've put on 3 stone when I last weighed myself and I have also given up smoking..... I keep thinking it can't all be water and baby? Decided i'm joining the WW thread on here after baby comes (start after 6 week appointment)

BTP - Hope you don't get too bored xx

Becs :hugs: what a Moo Cow... :rofl: ripping MW new arsehole!

Emzy - lovely pics of Holly newly born

Louise - Lilia sounds like an angel - I'd like one that sleeps like that please :haha:

Becs - oh my god you must report that woman!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare she, if she wanted to have a go at someone it should have been the member of staff that booked you at 10 days not you. I honestly can't believe that, so much for a caring profession. Big :hug: to you.

I'm bored too, I must be as I've just sorted out DH's paperwork for him after swearing he had to do it himself. I've also put two pictures up in the hallway. I'll do anything to avoid Loose Women :rofl: The dog is driving me mad getting under my feet - he's following me everywhere including the loo and tripped me up in the hallway, luckily I steadied myself on the radio so didn't fall over. I've just had to put him in the kitchen for barking at our blind neighbour and his guide dog as they walked past the window (he see's them at least 3 times a day). I thought we had stamped out barking at passer's by as he's only been barking at people approaching the door or ringing the doorbell (which I don't mind). I'm hoping it was just a memory failure on his part as it's made a lot of difference that he had stopped barking at passer's by as our street is quite busy, especially when there is football on as we live near the ground. I don't want him constantly waking the baby up with pointless barking. :growlmad:

I suppose I should make a start on the cottage pie I am making for dinner in a bit. I bloody hate peeling potatoes so that's why I have been putting it off. I think I'll have to sit at the dining room table to do it as I don't want to stand up for long. Too much pressure on my lady bits.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"