****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Becs i would have told her to stop being so rude or you would hang up...or just hung up anyway!!! hehe!! Make a complaint hun i would they have obviously realised they f**ked up when booking you in and have booked too many people in...also contact your midwife she can make a complaint then too!!! xx

Don't know if anyone is interested but thought i would post it here first...my Sister in law is selling a quinny dreami carrycot in strawberry red!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...all&subj=101689059877287&id=1336020418&ref=nf

xx

Here is a wee updated pic for you!
https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Dsc_0265-2.jpg

LittleA beautiful photo!
Becs how dare she! Definitely put in a complaint - that's totally out of order!

Little A, that photo is soo beautiful. Totally wants framing that one!!

Becs defo make a complaint, what a nasty witch. You hear about too many midwives making people upset and it's not on. Big :hugs:

Glad I wasn't the only one that gained so much weight lol I was absolutely horrified and totally depressed, but obviously it was all water retention and baby weight to come off that quickly. I have been eating a bit less (not through choice lol) but I only had her 3 weeks ago, so can't have been 'real' weight if you know what I mean, so don't worry girls.

Well, I took Holly to be weighed at baby clinic and she had gained over 1lb in a week!! She now weighs 9lb 1oz!! I'm soo pleased after all that worry with her losing weight, she is now bang on where she is meant to be for her age. BUT now she has thrush in her mouth!! If it's not one thing it's another! Apparently she most likely caught it from me on the way out and I didn't know I had it, so if anyone suspects that they might have thrush try to get it treated before the birth. It's not a big deal, I just need to get a gel thing from the doctor to treat it. Only thing is, this morning I had my hands full of baby and other stuff, so I stuck her dummy in my mouth whilst I walked downstairs... hope I don't catch it now!! YUK!

xx

hey to all the girlies..

Little A she is booootiful
Becs- dont let her get away with talking to you like that..
Emzy- she looks so big in the scales, adorable !!

How many of you are over due now?

Little A that piccy is so gorg!!!

Emzy, love the pic of you just seeing Holly!!

Becs, big :hug: Its just disgraceful and you need to report her!!!

Well I managed the park and pizza hut, bit easier & quieter than monkey bizness!! Fresh air done me good, Im now knackered but cooking up another storm, what is it with us preggo ladies and cooking!!!

Dominoes has a deal on any pizza any size is 9.99 and if you order a second one that ones only 6.99! Feck making dinner tonight me thinks, meateor and dominator base it is!

Can't remember who exactly asked about how Wayne is enjoying his time with Lilia, but he adores her completely, dotes after her! His flight has been brought forward again now to the 30th September so he has about 3 weeks, hopefully it'll be put back again though! So he gets 3 weeks with her and will then not see her again til January on his R&R!!

I think I might have to go to Triage. I've only had about 4 movements since 4am this morning :cry: I manage to get 2 of those after having a can of Pepsi, and ice lolly and some sweets. I don't want to come across as paranoid because they monitored me last week twice and all was fine so I'm going to eat my dinner and make a decision then if I don't get any more. I'm aware that I have been quite busy today and have only just sat down for the first time since 1pm so it's possible the baby has been sleeping.

x

oh Mrs Jo8 i hope all is ok with LO.... yuore probably right just being active al day bubs is probably sleeping away.... i didnt have many movements yesterday coz i was on my feet all day and today ive been lazy and baby has been wriggling around so hopefully thats all it is. Let us know what youdecide. xxx

sorry no personals from me, read all the post's but forgot alot of it :/

ANYWAY - BIG SECRET :)
this time next week, I WILL be a mummy...or having a very long labour..
Got to go in Monday night to have a prostin tablet inserted (if my cervix has not already softend) then Tuesday morning at 9am they will start induction :)
So scared now :/
not telling anyone on my facebook about when i'm being induced...my internet is going to "go down" Monday night :) So can you not mention it on there or wish me luck etc.

Also midwife was useless...doesn't recommend sweep's, she wasn't sure if H was 4/5th's or free, measured me at 46 instead of 41! then went out the room looking all concerned to get the women who measured me last week to come and measure me, she got 41.

Becs,
Soooo report this woman for this, she can't talk to you like that, OR change a date you have been given, what a cow.
Can you not go over her head, to the hospital or to a consultant??
I have one midwife who seems to have it in for me, she would be just the same, I have gone over her head once when she wanted me to have gtt tests, i managed to get an appointment with the doctor who scrapped the idea as reading my notes agreed with me it was not needed.
I did try last week to go over her about the breech scan but the hospital were busy or i would have been able to.
It is all very well but you were told a date, she has no right to change it, you should tell the hospital you have already made arangements for the first date, I am annoyed for you, as i know what its like, stupid cow :hugs:

Little A, Oh what a beautiful picture, just love it xx

Emzy, that's it, its all water and baby now i am carrying, i will be gutted if its fat!!
Are u ok to be my phone contact hun, you are on my mobile! xx:hugs:

Well had a good walk today, been fairly busy and had no rest, nothing aching much! By back is really hurting, but i suppose i am so front heavy now its no surprise.
Because my waters broke in bed with dd, i am going to bed each night thinking my waters could break! I put a sheet down just in case they do!

Fish and chips for tea, loving aunt bessies chips, getting fed up with funny taste in my mouth, as soon as i finish eating its back, it did go for a week or two mid pregnancy but apart from that is has been with me continually throughout, and its vile! Wont stop me polishing off the spple crumble and custard for supper though!:haha:
These last few weeks i have eaten more than at any time in my pregnancy, i am sure this baby will be huge now!

Well hope everyone is good, sending labour vibes to overdue ladies, come on babies your cooked now out you come, perhaps you should try Loiuse's technique of baking cakes to entice baby out with lovely smells!, it seemed to work for her!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->