****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I have been just been with baby and hubby but I have wrote my whole birth story here! I had Edie Marie naturally with no drugs. Epic is an understatement!

She was born September 1st, 11:57 am 6 lbs 8 oz! 50 cm long :)

Here is my big story with pictures here! : https://hunniebunniebabies.blogspot.com/2010/09/38-weeks-and-4-days-pregnant-welcoming.html

:cloud9:

Becs, happy due date! Hope you have a nice Chinese. We are having a curry tonight! Whoop whoop!

Mrs J I was also up 3 times last night, which was quite a lot for me. Poor dh heard me (he's sleeping in the spare room bless him!) and half expected me to tell him I was in labor.. but nope, just a wee baby!

Carley, I also was totally bored by about 9.20am!! It doesn't help not having internet. There is only so much day time TV that I can cope with!

Emz how was the MW appointment? Have you got an appointment booked at the hospital now?

Glad you had a good night Louise!

Emzy I really hope you aren't getting your period! I would be very surprised if you do. Surely your body is still repairing itself, even if you have stopped bleeding now. I love the new photos!! (and also the boob he he!)

OMG Becs!! That woman is unbelievable!! I would blimen complain again about her. You are totally right, she has no right to upset you like that and infact is completely stupid to upset a heavily pregnant woman who needs to keep her BP down etc. MWs are there to advise and support. Even if you did get something wrong, they should just explain the situation. Be that as it may, my mw told me inductions are booked at full term + 12 days. What a tool. :hugs:

Little A, like I said on FB, you are both sooo beautiful!! That is a gorgeous photo!

Ladykara, I'm overdue! Not sure if I mention (moan) about it at all?!! he he!

Mrs J hope everything is ok with LO. Let us know how the appointment goes. :hugs:

Ooooh Danielle!! That's not long at all! Are you happy and excited?! FX it will all start before then anyway. I was going to call the community MWs tomorrow to ask about the whole induction process (my MW is away this week). Can you have the pessary and then go home and just see how it goes or do they have to induce you with the drip the following day if it doesn't work?

BTP, are you having me over for tea? he he

Congrats Hunnycat!! xx

No news from me today ladies. Had lots of cramps again last night but they stopped this morning. Still getting lots of gel like yuck so who knows if things are happening. Either way I have another sweep booked in for Friday. FX this one will work. xx

F+C, she didn't really tell me much, gave me a leaflet about it tho.
Got to go in Monday at 5pm, have a prostin tablet inserted if my cervix hasn't already softened. Then they will give me any pain killer's to get me through the night if I get any pain's and a mild sleeping tablet. Then got to stay in over night and 9ish, will go down to labour ward and have my water's broke, if the tablet hasn't worked have another one done and left for 6hour's... if contraction's don't start after my water's have broke i'll be on the drip x

Wow! I can't believe it will all happen so quickly. I know it's dragged but now you know LO will be with you soon do you suddenly think actually it's not that long? How overdue will you be?

Yes she changed the date, she said my mw had no right booking it for 10 days, I really feel like making a complaint to our PCT about her conduct and attitude, thats the second time she has had me in tears. I can imagine her ripping my mw a new arsehole.

becs :hugs: i would make a complaint thats just not on :nope:

LittleAurora awww that is a lovely photo of you too :cloud9: she's beautiful

Emzywemzy great news that holly has put weight on :happydance:

How many of you are over due now?

me!

me too!

danielle thats fab news :happydance:

MrsJ08 :hugs: may just be bacause you have been busy ,hope lo is ok?
i would go to the Triage and get checked out if you are really worried hun, even to just put your mind at rest xxx

Congratulations hunnycat :wohoo:

Fx for friday F&C here hoping that you will have your lo before the weekend is out :flower:

I'm getting a sweep on Sunday (never had 1 b4) unless lo decides to come b4 then? OH now thinks that i will end up been induced again :cry: i hope not coz i want my water birth!

Wow! I can't believe it will all happen so quickly. I know it's dragged but now you know LO will be with you soon do you suddenly think actually it's not that long? How overdue will you be?

13day's when I have the tablet thing inserted, but 14day's when they pop my water's!
My cuz was induced and was labouring 2day's before giving her a C section, hopefully I wont take aslong as her...

I'm sure you won't hun. I reckon that if you don't have LO before Monday then the pessary will do the job and it will be nice and quick. x

I have been booked in for an induction on Saturday as they are too busy the following week! I've been thinking I'll say no to it as I'll only be term + 9 days but maybe if I can just have a pessary and then see how it goes, I'll go ahead.

Like you Daisy I really want to have a water birth. xx

i'm hoping the tablet and my water's being broke is all I need, don't fancy a drip, wont be able to be that mobile then :/ last thing I want is being stuck to same place..

Whiney selfish post from me.
I go in for my induction tomorrow at 7:15 am and I have caught Simon's cold.
It wasn't just teething after all, it seems.
I am totally stuffed up with a pounding headache and sore throat.
Perfect.
And I am all paranoid about bringing my little newborn home to a houseful of sick people. Both my mum and my husband have caught it, too.
We are all looking at each other, thinking how much fun this is going to be when we add the sleep deprivation from an infant. :dohh:
Blergh.
Well, hopefully, the BFing will just give him a nice big shot of immunity and he'll escape spending his first few days with a cold, poor little bug.

Congrats to all the new mums and babies and the very best and safest delivery wishes to all of us in labour or about to be! :hugs:

Thanks for your messages - I'm feeling a bit better now as the I've had 4 or 5 more movements since I last posted. That's 10 movements today so I think the baby is just having a quiet one. I'll see how things are over night as the baby has been more active at night than in the day at the moment. :hugs:

Hunnycat - Congratulations, beautiful baby girl

Mrs J - My movements have been quieter today but have put it down to being busy. Hope babe picks up this evening xx

Sarahka - Good Luck for tomorrow, hope you and your family shift your colds soon xxx

F&C - hope more starts happening for you soon xx

Evening ladies xx

Thank you all so much for your kind words, I will deffo be making a complaint, silly cow!

Danielle, thats brilliant news xx

Fishy, I really hope your sweep works, like you I don't want to be induced as I want a water birth!!

Had a lush chinese, nice bath, had a bounce on my ball, my back is killing and I am getting tightenings, but they always lead to nothing!!! I want her out now, had enough of feeling like poo!!!!!!!

Glad ur getting more movement MrsJ! x

Honey ur birth story is lovely!!! And Edie is beautiful! x

Good luck to all those having sweeps or being induced! x

Well my pram arrived and this one seems to be fine, also been on the raspberry leaf tea and it doesnt taste to bad tbh :) x

ladies sorry im not around as much i am thinking of you all and watching facebook for updates, ive also been keeping an eye on our sept mummies page on here and cant waIT UNTIL WE ARE ALL THERE.
APOLOGIES FOR TYPING, USING ONE HAND twin in the other xx

LilBumpBlue, thats brilliant news!!!!

Genies, how are the girlies doing??

them pain's are back that I had last night :/ bit more painfull....midwife think's its baby engaging more seeing as hes only 4/5ths still

Wow there's been lots of chat today!!

Sarahka hope you feel better for tomorrow! Good luck with your induction.

LittleA, that pic is absolutely gorgeous. You look so happy, and Amelia is a stunner.

Congrats Hunnycat on your baby girl, I love her name and she is beautiful! Well done for your natural birth, I bet you feel soooo proud.

Glad bubs picked up MrsJO8!

Fishy, let's hope you don't make it to Saturday for the induction.

There are lots and lots of iminent babies!! How exciting!

We've had a pretty good day today. Little Sam's been a star again. I took him out in the pram this afternoon with Jack on the buggy board and a dog either side. It was tiring but fun, and good to be getting back to normal activities. I now feel a bit sore in the lady area, but getting much better. The return from the school run which should take 10 minutes, took me 45 minutes with all the mums stopping to look at Sam and lots of lovely gifts!! I feel spoilt!!

Fingers crossed for a good night's sleep for everyone, labour dust out to everyone who needs it!! xxx

I have alot of pain in my lower back and bump, the pain keeps coming and going but there is still a dull ache. I am not hopeful, its just really uncomfortable!! I think I am in for a very unsettled night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->