****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I think they are more BH than anything else, I am not that lucky for her to come this early!!!!

Yeh mine are very similar to others I had before that have been nowt.

evening ladies ..

littlebumpblue , fish and chips and daisybell... sending extra labor dust for you then, my mate who is a MW told me the only two things they know have a effect is sex and nipple tweaking xx

MrsJ08 - i had little movement this morning too, i told MW who sent me to the day unit to be monitored.. as soon as the monitor went on she started moving and wouldnt stop !!!

Danielle-- wooooooooo good news on getting a date

On my phone so just popping in with some :dust: for the overdue club!

Babythinkpink of course I'm fine to be your phone buddy, text me anytime! I'll be waiting excitedly for news from you! Xx

I have alot of pain in my lower back and bump, the pain keeps coming and going but there is still a dull ache. I am not hopeful, its just really uncomfortable!! I think I am in for a very unsettled night!!

That's how I feel, and my bump keep's going hard. Plus (TMI ALERT) I feel like I need a poo...but don't :s
Didn't feel this bad last night, and they have lasted longer tonight...since about 6 half 6, faded abit while I was walking around meadowhall tho

I had my baby!

I know I haven't used this thread much but I always try to catch up when I can.

Went into labour at 8am this morning and gave birth to Noah Jacob Coad at 5.30pm one day before his due date just like his big brother.

He's 8lbs 3oz of loveliness, came home about 9pm and couldn't be happier xxx

I have alot of pain in my lower back and bump, the pain keeps coming and going but there is still a dull ache. I am not hopeful, its just really uncomfortable!! I think I am in for a very unsettled night!!

That's how I feel, and my bump keep's going hard. Plus (TMI ALERT) I feel like I need a poo...but don't :s
Didn't feel this bad last night, and they have lasted longer tonight...since about 6 half 6, faded abit while I was walking around meadowhall tho

I keep thinking I need a poo too but nothing but a dribble of wee lol!!!

I had my baby!

Went into labour at 8am this morning and gave birth to Noah Jacob Coad at 5.30pm one day before his due date just like his big brother.

Wow that was speedy congrats!! You have a 08/09/10 baby!! :) :happydance:

I had my baby!

congrats honey xx

Ooh that's how I felt in early labour, like I needed a Poo but couldn't go! X

Congratulations Manchester Lu x

Well after having a quiet day my baby hasn't stopped moving since 9.30pm so much so that I can't sleep and have been watching Darren Brown on C4. At least I know baby is ok and I'm glad I didn't drag myself to triage.

Hope everyone has a good night and if they don't it's because they are in labour

X

Mancheseter_Lu, congratulations xx

Mrs J I also watched Derren Brown , I was really disappointed I always am with hos programs now adays :-(

Becs hope things get moving for you one way or another :hugs:

I feel under the weather this evening sore throat , sore ear and my usual heartburn.... was even bile sick earlier. If my baby hasn't got hair when its born I swear i'll pass out in shock, it's a good way to test the myth as i've been living on Gaviscon for months now.

Realised I get a better night sleep if i'm truly shattered so i'm trying to stay up as long as possible tonight.

Labour Dust to all over dues xxx

I'm still up as can't sleep have to get up in a couple of hours anyway to go to the hospital as have c-section later this morning. Probably thinking about that and baby won't stop moving tonight which is keeping me awake.

I will update everyone on my little boy when I get back from hospital (hopefully Saturday).

Good luck to everyone who is due or overdue. x

Good luck Blondie. As for me...appt today I was finally dilated to 2 and have been losing mucus plug pieces since my exam. Last two nights bubs has been so hyper it actually hurts and is waking me up. Not sure what’s up with that. Lol

Good luck with the c-section Blondie

:hi: Nurse Kel

Jellycat - sorry to hear you are poorly, hope you feel better soon.

Well I got my usual 4.30 wake up call. Now I can't.get comfortable in bed :cry: will try to sleep again as DH's alarm will go off at 6.30! x

Good Luck Blondie :flower:

OMG how shattered i am :nope:
Forgot to cancel the induction so reallyyy should be doing that today :wacko: Had ok news today :) MW said baby is JUST 4/5 palp (not anything really BUUUT means i dont have to get a c-sec) she said that if i was still as free as before at induction they would either TRY to break my waters/c-sec as i'm then high risk for cord prolapse..sooooo thats amazing!!

Great news that you are 4/5ths Sarah - come on baby! x x

hi everyone:kiss::hugs:

wowwweeeeeeeeee a :happydance:BIG CONGRATULATIONS:kiss: to all the new mummies..............i am soooooooooooo jealous that you have had your babies i so want to get this little one out and i'm getting more and more anxious by the day:dohh: it's not like i haven't been here before lol it's just i never had BH before or loads of pressure and achey joints before,although i am 11 years older than i was last time around:dohh:

well i'm 39 weeks today!!!!! i can't quite believe it these last few months have been amazing and i am so ready to meet my little girl:hugs::kiss: but we are having a big problem..............we don't know what to name her:wacko::haha:so at the moment she's being called 'the girl with no name' hee hee hee.i'm hoping once i see her i know what we're calling her fx.

love to you all and your newborns:kiss::kiss:

Blondie, good luck with the section xxx

Blob, thats brilliant news xx Come on baby!!!!

Mrs J, I hope you are back in bed and sleeping!!

NurseKel, hope you are ok xx

Day 1 of being overdue for me, I know the end is in sight but it would be nice to know when!! It ain't gonna stop me going doing anything of going anywhere, I think the more prepared you are and wait the less she is gonna come, well thats my theory!! I slept well, so thats a plus!! I still have back ache but I think thats coz I need a number 2 lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->