****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Blob :wohoo: That's fantastc news ! As its your second its good they are 1/5 engaged.... its all in the right direction !!

Blondie - Hope all goes well for the c section today

Mrs J - hope you manged to grab another couple of hours shut eye

Nursekel :hugs:

Becs - Why does that not surprise me that you'd start taking it easy LOL

Yaaay 38 weeks... :wohoo:

I plan that this baby will be born by the end of today :smug:

Go Blob!!!!! I really hope baby makes an appearance today!!!!!

Sarahkka good luck for today!! i hope you are feeling better?

lilbumpblue great news!

Congratulations Manchester_Lu :wohoo:

MrsJ08 pleased to hear that lo's movements picked up :thumbup: xxx

Good luck BLONDIE35 :flower:

Great news Blob :happydance:

becs welcome to the overdue club :hugs:

well my daughter started her first day th school today :happydance: bless her, she is soooo excited!!

I had a restless night by the sounds of it so has everyone :hugs:

Anyone fancy going into labour today???

I'm rooting for you Blob :hugs:

Jellycat - congrats on 38 weeks.

Rant Warning!
Feeling fed up today. DH isn't sleeping very well and it's a vicious circle, he's getting himself wound up because he can't sleep, so that stop's him sleeping. I'm fed up of trying to get it through his head that aside from the lack of sleep he is tired during the day because he isn't eating enough. I stayed in bed while he got up this morning and got dressed, I then got up about 30 mins after he left to discover he has left his phone at home :growlmad: and not taken anything with him for lunch. Luckily, because he works in a school and they know I'm pregnant so I could get hold of him relatively easily if I went into labour, but that's not really the point. Part of the reason he can't sleep is because he's worrying about how he's going to cope with work and his training assignments on a lack of sleep when the baby arrives. How pointless is that?? Not sleeping because he's worrying about not being able to sleep when the baby comes! Men! :hissy:

I've got no idea what to do today. I'm contemplating either getting dressed now and going to Toy Library for a gossip and a cuppa or going back to bed. I like the idea of Toy Library but I wish I could just be transported there rather than having to walk :rofl: This afternoon I am going to clean the fridge, the microwave needs doing but I can't face that. I've just done the hoovering much to the dog's annoyance. Anyone doing anything exciting today?

x

p.s absolutely no labour symptoms for me, I think I'll be going right to the bitter end

Some great news from fishy!!!

her waters went last night at 11.30, she has had an epidural, is fully dilated and will start pushingin 45 mins!

She said not to mention anything on facebook!!

Some great news from fishy!!!

her waters went last night at 11.30, she has had an epidural, is fully dilated and will start pushingin 45 mins!

She said not to mention anything on facebook!!

:wohoo: Go Fishy!! thats fantastic news!!!!!! xxx xxx xxx
thanks for update LittleA :flower:

Go Fishy!! :happydance:

Labour :dust: to all of you overdue mummies.

Blob, massive :hugs:...lets hope your bubba comes today.

LittleA that pic is sooo beautiful. What a beautiful daughter you have. x

Emzy...My baby doesn't understand that nights are for :sleep: either! lol

I am aiming to write my birth story later and upload some pics so that I can show off my beautiful boy!

:flower: Enjoy your day ladies. :flower:

:wohoo: Fishy !!! Thanks Little A for update I see amelia is doing really well on FB xx

Mrs J - My plan today unfortunatly is not exciting:
Shower/Wash Hair
Finish Filing Paperwork
Put away Baby Shower Items in Nursery
Wash Black Clothes
Sweep Bedroom Carpets
Finish last few items for hospital bag
Clear Work Laptop with Personal docs and e-mails
Knit Baby Blanket for at least an hour.
Knowing me it will get to 3 this afternoon be shattered and have a snooze on the sofa :blush: BTW touch wood the spots on my throat have dissapeared overnight must have been the vitamin C overload from yesterday Hurrah !

Daisybell - Love the school photos and the fact that her bag is almost as big as her, are you going to miss her today?

Awww Dasiybell thats so cute :cloud9:

Damn you Fishy... :lol:
GOOOOOD LUUUCCCKKK!!!!! :hugs:

I'm still here ...

are you going for your induction today then BLOB?

congratulations to the new mummies and goodluck to those in labour :D

I'v literally only just got up...got up at 7, to make OH's lunch for work, then went back to bed :)
My hip's and round my back are REALLY hurting, felt like they was braking apart or something :/
Sorry TMI, but does anyone else have really bad wind :/

Go Fishy!!!!!! Thanks Little A!!!!!

Mrs J, I have just put my second load of washing out, cleaned windows outside, hoovered the whole house, bleached my bathroom, done my mash for cottage pie, gutted our downstairs cloakroom, and gonna just go through the drawers in my sideboard and kitchen and then ironing!!! I am sure I will find something else to do on ym way!!

Danilelle, my wind is awful!!! Real smelly, its not very lady like!!!

I just wanna double check my hospital bag and make sure I have all I need, just really need to get some snacks and some squash!!

Just popping in with labour dust for the overdue ladies!!

Also.... go fishy! Good luck hope everything goes wonderfully for you!!

xx

Go Fishy!!!!!! Thanks Little A!!!!!

Mrs J, I have just put my second load of washing out, cleaned windows outside, hoovered the whole house, bleached my bathroom, done my mash for cottage pie, gutted our downstairs cloakroom, and gonna just go through the drawers in my sideboard and kitchen and then ironing!!! I am sure I will find something else to do on ym way!!

Danilelle, my wind is awful!!! Real smelly, its not very lady like!!!

I just wanna double check my hospital bag and make sure I have all I need, just really need to get some snacks and some squash!!

glad it's not just me :haha:

I was looking for this thread everywhere. Why am I only finding out now it was moved? Anyway, I'm so happy my twinnies waited until September to be born (albeit early). Finally wrote my birth story https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ble-pride-twin-pics-included.html#post6827578

Good luck to the rest of the September star mummies still waiting for the arrival of their LOs. And congratulations to those that had their babies :hugs:

Clarissa and Gabriel born September 1
cla1.jpg gab1.jpg

:yipee: GO FISHY!!!!

Thanks for the update Little A, just loved the piccy yesterday of you and your little girly xx:hugs:

Blob, things all in the right direction, lets hope baby decided to come soon :hugs: ps good plan!

Blondie, good luck for today hun xx:hugs:

Livid, beautiful babies, congratulations and hope they are good babies for you! :hugs:

Well quiet day for me, waited for gas man to service the boiler but they have called to delay possibly cancel, so will see if they show up!
Dh seems determined i go back to bed, saying he will take dd out to the park, and am i going now the gas man is not coming, and if he shows i have time to get down stairs!
I have done some washing, nothing much else to do, cleared airing cupboard for gas man, put lots back neatly and it is a good job done, dh done school run and is doing it later, not sure what he is creeping for, but he even put the washing out, why am i just suspisious when he is being helpful!!!

Well am off now, waves to all, dust to overdue ladies, only 10 days left til my due date, not wanting to jump the que but ready now! Not sleeping well at all, indigestion, funny taste in mouth, sick, backache, cramp, and arse ache I have had enough now!
Off to see midwife, almost forgot, hope its not the dreaded one!!

Back later all, big :hugs:, sorry if i missed anyone xx

woohoo go fishy! :happydance:
iamlivid they are gorgeous, congratulations again!
Blob I had a dream last night that you went into labour today! Come on out mini-blob!

Well I went for my weekly swim this morning expect to float around a bit like usual, and the aquanatal teacher was back after being away for 6 months! So it was more energetic than planned lol! Gotta be good to get baby moving on down though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->