****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

:
Daisybell - Love the school photos and the fact that her bag is almost as big as her, are you going to miss her today?

Thanks hun, i know bless her she also had a PE bag to carry aswell lol
I am missing her, so use to her been here with me since i went on maternity leave over 1month ago, its just soooo quite at home without her!
(i'm not use to the peace) :haha:

Jellycat & becs, where do you get this energy from, to do all that? can you please sent some my way :thumbup:

ive managed to clean the kitchen and er have a nap :blush: so far, since DD has been at school.
should of had my weetabix for breakfast :winkwink:

I_AM_LIVID lovely pic's of the twins, so cute!! Congratulations!!

babythinkpink arse ache :haha: good luck at the MW today! hope you have a nice MW xxx

I'm still up as can't sleep have to get up in a couple of hours anyway to go to the hospital as have c-section later this morning. Probably thinking about that and baby won't stop moving tonight which is keeping me awake.

I will update everyone on my little boy when I get back from hospital (hopefully Saturday).

Good luck to everyone who is due or overdue. x

Good luck!! :baby: x

Sarahkka good luck for today!! i hope you are feeling better?

lilbumpblue great news!

Congratulations Manchester_Lu :wohoo:

MrsJ08 pleased to hear that lo's movements picked up :thumbup: xxx

Good luck BLONDIE35 :flower:

Great news Blob :happydance:

becs welcome to the overdue club :hugs:

well my daughter started her first day th school today :happydance: bless her, she is soooo excited!!

I had a restless night by the sounds of it so has everyone :hugs:

Anyone fancy going into labour today???

Can i go in labour today please?? Hope ur dd has a good first day :) x

I'm rooting for you Blob :hugs:

Jellycat - congrats on 38 weeks.

Rant Warning!
Feeling fed up today. DH isn't sleeping very well and it's a vicious circle, he's getting himself wound up because he can't sleep, so that stop's him sleeping. I'm fed up of trying to get it through his head that aside from the lack of sleep he is tired during the day because he isn't eating enough. I stayed in bed while he got up this morning and got dressed, I then got up about 30 mins after he left to discover he has left his phone at home :growlmad: and not taken anything with him for lunch. Luckily, because he works in a school and they know I'm pregnant so I could get hold of him relatively easily if I went into labour, but that's not really the point. Part of the reason he can't sleep is because he's worrying about how he's going to cope with work and his training assignments on a lack of sleep when the baby arrives. How pointless is that?? Not sleeping because he's worrying about not being able to sleep when the baby comes! Men! :hissy:

I've got no idea what to do today. I'm contemplating either getting dressed now and going to Toy Library for a gossip and a cuppa or going back to bed. I like the idea of Toy Library but I wish I could just be transported there rather than having to walk :rofl: This afternoon I am going to clean the fridge, the microwave needs doing but I can't face that. I've just done the hoovering much to the dog's annoyance. Anyone doing anything exciting today?

x

p.s absolutely no labour symptoms for me, I think I'll be going right to the bitter end

Im sure my DF will sleep through baby waking anyway...he doesnt hear the alarm clock which is next to his head...i nudge him and say "Chris!" and he'll stir and say "What?" and Im like "THE ALARM!!" to which he replies "oh..." then goes back to sleep!!!! lol

I have a very messy soup splatter microwave...but its high up our microwave is so its a bit of a stretch! Got bathroom tiles to clean today! ...the joys! xx

Some great news from fishy!!!

her waters went last night at 11.30, she has had an epidural, is fully dilated and will start pushingin 45 mins!

She said not to mention anything on facebook!!

GOOD LUCK FISHY!!!! & you too Blob...'Come on Mini-Blob!!' x

I'm still here ...

are you going for your induction today then BLOB?

congratulations to the new mummies and goodluck to those in labour :D

I'v literally only just got up...got up at 7, to make OH's lunch for work, then went back to bed :)
My hip's and round my back are REALLY hurting, felt like they was braking apart or something :/
Sorry TMI, but does anyone else have really bad wind :/

:thumbup::blush:

I was looking for this thread everywhere. Why am I only finding out now it was moved? Anyway, I'm so happy my twinnies waited until September to be born (albeit early). Finally wrote my birth story https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ble-pride-twin-pics-included.html#post6827578

Good luck to the rest of the September star mummies still waiting for the arrival of their LOs. And congratulations to those that had their babies :hugs:

Clarissa and Gabriel born September 1
View attachment 114927 View attachment 114928

Awwww beautiful hun...they have really changed! xx

:hi: ladies

Well I decided to go to Toy Library after all rather than go back to bed. I feel better for getting some fresh air and having a bit of a walk there and back. I picked up a magazine and some goodies on the way back and plan on doing nothing for the rest of the afternoon. My pregnant friend at TL is still hanging in there, she's due 3 days before me on Sunday. This is her third baby and it's a whopper, her previous two were over 10lb. As she's got a MW appointment this afternoon she is going to ask for a sweep as she's really fed up. My next appointment isn't until next Tues. My Mum told me last night she went into labour with me after an internal exam so perhaps a sweep will work for me? :shrug:

Daisybell - gorgeous pics on Facebook - she looks so cute!

Livid - your twinner's are adorable and I absolutely love their names. Gabriel is on my boy's short list. I've loved the name since I read "Far From the Madding Crowd" as a teen. Almost all of my shortlist names have literary references - much to DH's amusement.

Mrs N - yay for aquanatal!

BTP - hope you enjoyed your sleep?

Becs - you've got too much energy, I keep meaning to ask how old you are?!

Danielle, Blob and all other overdue ladies, really hope something happens for you soon :dust:

x

p.s Cadbury's Spots v Stripes bars - nom nom nom nom!

I now need chocolate MrsJ!!!! ....mmmm may have to pop the shop! x

My back ache has got a lot better the last couple of weeks,and i can walk without pain.. i thought its suppose to get worse not better as the weeks go on, baby hasnt engaged yet but MW reminded me second babies normally dont till last min.

My new carpets get fitted today... knowing my luck my waters will break all over them

I am livid- your babies are adorable they look like dolls.. Large group threads were moved by the mods to this section of the forum... so many people couldnt find it, or still cant.. not the best idea to move them..

Fantastic news about Fishy.... " starts pushing in 45 mins" talk about a update.

my baby...https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs214.ash2/47751_10150247116410230_571405229_14799879_6949959_n.jpg

**UPATE FROM FISHY**

Harry William Phipps born via emergancy c section weighing 9lb!

Mum is tired but very happy :)

aw thatgirl he's gorgeous!

congratulations fishy! love the name :thumbup: hope you are both doing well :hugs:

Ahhh i've not been on here for sooo long :( i got lost haha.

Congrats to all the new mummies :D

I get the feeling i'm gonna be one of those october mums haha.

Hope eerybody is ok!!

xxx

Congrats fishy. Logged on just to see if there was an update. Woop woop! Looking forward to seeing pics!!!x

Congrats Little Fishy hope you are both doing well xx :hugs:

Girls! Baby was due yesterday :nope:- no baby yet. No show, no waters:cry::cry::cry:Took a long walk, bought two pineapples will eat spicy curry tonight. Becs: think ur LO's due date was yesterday too? Good luck to u as well. PLEASE send some labor :dust:over to me!!!

ThatGirl, Alfie is gorgeous xx

Mrs J, I am 30!!

That's even more annoying then - you shouldn't be allowed to have your energy level at 30. I'm 35 btw :hugs:

Yaaaaay for Fishy :happydance: Congratulations on the birth of Harry. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thatgirl - Alfie is gorgeous, I want to squish him.

Berkely - sending labour :dust: to you.

Right I know I'm not due for another 6 days and it's not fair to queue jump but I WANT MY BABY NOW!!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:
If I can't have my baby yet at the very least I want some signs, even some BH will do but I'd prefer a show. Anything, anything at all that would make me feel like baby is preparing to put in an appearance. :growlmad:

DH has training days next Mon-Weds, the following week (a week overdue) he has training days Mon-Fri so if I go into labour then it's going to be a nightmare getting him out of training as it's an hour+ away depending on the South Circular. I know I need to chill about it and what will be, will be, but I'm feeling worried and hormonal today.

x

Berkeley, I was indeed due yesterday!!! Have you had any signs?!!!

Mrs J, I blame my energy levels on being a gym bunnie before falling preggers!! I think my body just got used to being active!!

I have had a bit more discharge but thats hit and miss!!! Lots of tighetenings this afternoon and pressure down there!!

Thanks for the update little A, how fab to think fishy has her little fishy now, so pleased for her, bought tears to my eyes, mind you so did the thought of 9lb baby!!! Poor love hope recovery is good from the c sec xxxxxx:hugs:

Good news from me, midwife was great, it was the dreaded one but with the student and she is always really nice when she has the student with her, it must decrease her work load and put her in a better mood!!:happydance:
Everything looking good, baby is RIGHT DOWN!! As low as it can be without being out so i just need to walk and sit on the gym ball to encourage labour, so instead of a nap i went for a walk!!!
I am not sure baby is actually engaged,(so could move up if it wanted to) but right now its head is really low, the midwife asked if i had early babies and have not even made an appointment for next week, so i don't think they were expecting i would be still waiting then, I have an appointment booked at hospital for 21st, and she said in this area they won't let me go any more than 10 days over, so it is nice to know an absolute time the baby will defo be here by!:happydance:
In high hope now i could get things moving, gave the midwife's a chuckle about not trying sex again, and will certainly be walking more!

Back later, got to keep an eye on my spaggetti and meatballs, and grate some cheese and get the crusty bread in the oven!! (anyone hungry now!!)

Looking forward to enjoying chocolate again, it has been one of my loves i have gone off during pregnancy, and greggs sausage rolls i usually wont touch with a barge pole, cant imagine what is in them but i have had a few in pregnancy, so look forward to my liking chocolate back and not the thought of a sausage roll which is full of things i don't want to think about!!:haha:
:hugs:

Berkeley, I was indeed due yesterday!!! Have you had any signs?!!!

Mrs J, I blame my energy levels on being a gym bunnie before falling preggers!! I think my body just got used to being active!!

I have had a bit more discharge but thats hit and miss!!! Lots of tighetenings this afternoon and pressure down there!!

I have had the same symptoms -lots of tightenings and pressure!! I too have a lot of energy and it feels like pregnancy just continues..there's nothing to be cleaned and washed left though, so I am anxious for this little lady to make an apperarance LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->