****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey Amy love your new pic of caitlyn she has grown a lot from this one to the one you had before :) xx

Thank you, the last one was from christmas so i thought i could do with updating it! :)

xxx

Hiya Amy how's you after today? Your FB pics are gorgeous from today. xx

sad, but im ok... glad i did something for evie.. miss you guys loads think of yas all the time xx

hey amy caitlyn is such a cutie!!!

an hour ago when i was reading through about hormones etc i was thinking "what are they on about" but now im like a monster.... so peed off with everything.... think i need some alone time... grrr

Amy I reckon I can speak for us all that we all miss you loads and wish you were still on the same journey with us. I am crap with words but you know what I mean. xx

Carley, yuk. Hormones suck.

Amy those pics are gorgeous xxx Hope you are ok, its so weird you not being on here al the time xx

I have my GTT in the morning!! So not looking forward to it!

Just been looking on M&P, they have some things on offer, gonna get a few bits like a swing I wanted that was £80 and is now £69 and some other bits!!!

Had a lovely day, but last night I stormed off to bed in tears!! DH was on PS3 and I just got all agro with him!! Ended up crying myself to sleep, damn bloody hormones!!

So I have taken a couple of pics of the baby's room... bear in mind that most of the stuff we already had from the boys, and the rest I have pretty much done on the cheapo via ebay! The change mat was from the mothercare sale, and the johnsons toiletries box on half price sale at ASDA ha ha! Bargain baby this one!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/IMG_5581.jpg

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/IMG_5580.jpg

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/IMG_5579.jpg

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/IMG_5577.jpg

Sorry, just realised how HUGE those pics are!!

:hi: new mrs G. Welcome to Sept Stars. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl or are you staying on team yellow?

Carley, I've put on 2 stone! agghhhh. I finish work in 7 1/2 weeks but am worried I'm not going to make it. I'm so tired and my legs hurt just from standing let alone walking. Suddenly I'm feeling very large.

Asher, I saw your photos on FB. The room is so lovely! How do you know what creams etc to buy? We haven't bought any yet.

Welcome to the 3rd tri Ika. x

Hi Amy. I saw the balloons on FB. Such a lovely idea. xxx

Thanks Becs and Fishy!

Fishy me and my mum have both been buying one toiletry thing per week, so stuff like nappies, wipes, smellies.... I just know what I like from the boys, so if it's on offer I've bought it! We've been getting all Johnsons stuff, but that's only for the beginning. Once the little one is a bit older I'll get the supermarket's own stuff most likely, just nice to use the lovely stuff to start with! Last time I found the lavender bedtime bath stuff good, and the top to toe wash great for everyday use.

Helloooooooooo ladies! Hope everyone is ok, seems like it's been a bit of an emotional weekend all round... me included! It must just be the stage that we're at!!

I've had a pretty busy weekend, had my step sons, hubby got back Thursday night from his exercise... we had the summer ball on Friday night which was festival themed, with a break in the middle for the England match which was a waste of 90 minutes of my life to be honest!! DH and I were tetchy and irritable with each other all evening which was horrible, I found out he'd been smoking whilst on his exercise and he had lied about it and got completely worked up about it! We ended up having long deep chats until 3.30am (!!!!!!!!!!!!) about how he's frustrated at our (lack of) sex life etc and that he hasn't said anything before but has wanted to... he knows I haven't wanted to DTD this time because of m/c last time but ... and now I feel guilty..... I haven't touched him since we got pregnant and it took a few beers for him to tell me that he feels really pushed out! I was mortified and annoyed and upset, but then I understood, then I explained myself, then we made up..... and ended up doing more than we had bargained for, so I guess that is sorted out now!!!! Hee hee

SS's bday yesterday, he's now 6, had a lovely party etc, all very fun but very tiring. Father's day BBQ on camp this afternoon followed by a 5 hour round trip to return the children to their mother... always a rubbish way to end the weekend, but a decision has now been made that we are having them every weekend until the summer holidays, then having them the whole summer holiday (which is 47 sleeps!!)...unfortunately then I won't see them for 183 sleeps (while Wayne is in Afghan) so it's going to be a massive change for both me and them,.... we'll see!

Anyhow, happy 29 weeks to me, hope everyone is doing ok apart from emotions etc... I got a comment today from some girls on camp that I must be having a phantom pregnancy because there's still no bump :( At least I have no sign of any stretch marks yet! Oh, and at my consultant appointment last week I was weighed, and officially I have put on 3.3kg, which I think works out at about half a stone? Is this right?

hey girls

Optical, fab photos!! I think boy

Glad you had a nice birthday MrsJ

Boo to the hormones Emma. I'm still randomly crying and having mega mood swings too. I've been feeling so fed up and all of a sudden feel huge and shattered and like I've had enough! I'm sure I'll feel a bit better once on mat leave and am able to get a bit of sleep.

Carley, exciting for your scan!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Hey Amy! Hope you're well. Cute piccy of Caitlyn! We miss you loads too xx

Becs good luck with the GTT tomorrow

Asher ooh love the nursery!! We've got jungle animals on our nursery walls which are similar to your cute animals! We've also been buying one toiletries item etc a week with the weekly shop and I'm so glad we have, as we have everything we need to start with now!

Fish and Chips I'm the same with work and planning to stop in 3 weeks time... I really don't feel like I can manage anymore! I'm struggling with sitting down all day and my hips are killing me. I can't sleep and I feel exhausted by the end of the day, so I can not wait to finish. As I'm temping I can pretty much finish when I feel like it and as I only need 3 more weeks of work to meet the criteria for maternity allowance I've decided I'm finishing as soon as that 3 weeks are up. That's if this place keep me on for another 3 weeks, as I only find out at the end of each week whether to come back the next!

Happy 29 weeks Louise! And happy belated 30 weeks to me, apaton and blob for yesterday. Here is my 30 week bump pic! It's at my sisters 21st birthday party last night. We travelled down to kent for it and had a fab time, but I found it all exhausting! It was all such a rush but it was lovely to see everyone that I haven't seen in ages. My bump felt bruised this morning after all the rubbing and prodding it got last night from family members! I also got up and had a bit of a dance, despite feeling like a whale and my hips were sooo sore this morning! It was worth it though, had a great time with all the drunken 21 year olds lol Anyway, here is the pic! What do you think? Everyone kept telling me I am huge, but I don't think I look that big (although I feel it!)

xx

Attachments

• 30 week bump.jpg
    30 week bump.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4
Optical - I also think boy!

Boony - They look kinda similar to the pics I got, baby had her hand up a lot of it. Lovely pics though and I can't wait to see other peoples 4d scan pics!

:wave:&:hugs: Amy. Nice to see you pop in.

Congrats to those who've reached third tri recently!

Happy 29 weeks Louise. I think my OH is feeling the pressure of not DTD too :dohh:

Happy belated 30 weeks to the ones who've reached it. Only 10 weeks to go for you, I bet it's really exciting. And also your bump is really looking great Emzy :thumbup:

My hormones are still all over the place too, I keep on having feelings something bad will happen. I think that's just me in a nutshell though and my anxiety. My biggest fear is I'm going to come out of this without a baby because something will happen beforehand, and also about being a bad mother. I'm hoping it'll pass soon!

Also - For those who knew about our housing situation I've had some good news! my boyfriends family have bought out the other half of the house from their second cousins(or whatever they were) so that they can rent it to us and we're DEFINITELY getting the house. They're also letting us rent it for a ridiculously cheap price. I can't believe how wonderful they've been. I should do something nice for them in return. Does anyone have any ideas?

x

Oh thats fab news Bekkles....something nice in return other than having their grandchild?? LOL I dunno really. Bet they just want you guys to have as good a start as they can give you. :hugs:

Emzy your bump is fab! I really need to do one of me soon.

Well I have called in sick to work today. I feel so rotten today. Still over emotional. I threw up my tea from last night when I woke up this morning. And I have alot of pain in my lower abdomen/vaginal area. Its really hard to describe but feels like baby is really really low down and going to fall out but its really sore too as well as the pressure. I figure its because I was a total numpty at the weekend and did far too much in the garden and have just strained my muscles:shrug:Hubby said I should go to the doctors but I know I wont get a female doctor who can examin me fully if need be. There wont be anyone to chaperone (sorry I have no clue how to spell) them and they will probably say to see my midwife who I am seeing tomorrow anyways.

So I am off feeling sorry for me. Nathan is at childminder and my Dad is looking after him thisafternoon so I am going to stay in bed and do nothing and hope I feel less crappy soon.

Emma.xx

:hi: knock knock its me can I come in?........................................

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: Third tri eventually!!! Cant believe Ive made it:)

Im over the moon, off to see midwife and Ill be on later to catch up with this fabulous thread:)

I just saw my ticker and realised this is the forum to enter now. I can't believe I'm in 3rd tri already but believe me I'm starting to feel it. All my sympathies go out to the ladies having trouble sleeping and working.

Hope you are all well. :hug:

Hello ladies!!!

Congrats on all those who have reached 3rd tri etc!!!

Lovely bump Emzy!!

Louise so glad you sorted things out with your OH!!

Ian is off all week so we have been to the beach and had a lovely lunch out!! GTT went well, lucozade is gross!!!!!!! The weather is lush here today!!

Congrats to all the ladies who have reached 3rd Tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"