****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats on thid tri babymad.

I was trying to eat better today, had chicken salad baps for dinner and chicken fahjitas with salad for tea. Now I'm eating a huge bowl of strawberry icecream with museli bar mixed in :rofl:

Ooooohhhh welllllll!

Hi All,

Hi Amy, Miss you, lovely pic, such a pretty girl xx

Hello to newbies, and welcome over all new to 3rd tri, i think we will be a steady stream now! :hugs:

Sorry all the emotions are about, wish they would take a hike but think it is just part of it all, still feeling slightly better and hopefully it will keep it up, I did buy dh a shirt today as a late fathers day present, but it didn't fit, I would normally get upset but i have just said he will have to look in the shop to see what he wants as it was in the sale and not returnable only to exchange, I think i have depressed him now though making him feel fat, he has done lots of comfort eating today:dohh:

Louise, glad things are sorted with dh, and you managed to work things through. We have had a similar thing, although it did not extend to dtd, but that is his choice not mine, I managed to try and be 'sexy' and work something out with him:blush:

Bekkles, Congrats on the house news, that is really kind of them and a huge weight of your mind, you can relax now knowing you have somewhere that is yours, and good the rent is nice and manageable :hugs:

Really must look through my baby stuff, i agree the nice stuff to start, I also loved the johnsons bedtime range, dd used to have a bath, a nice massage in the baby lotion, a quick pit of talc on the nappy bits, and she smelt lovely, and i am sure it helped her already awful sleep pattern, i think so anyway!

Anyway sorry if i missed anything, will be back tomorrow for more!

My bump feels huge, I feel very stretched and uncomfortable, and wonder how much more growing i can fit in my tummy, I don't remember this over stretched feeling b4, but i think its worse after i have eaten, but i may ask the midwife, or doctor about it I get worried about everything as it is!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Congrats to the new 3rd Tri ladies.

Great bump Emzy
Sorry to hear you are poorly Elmaxie
Great news about the house Bekklez

Sorry if I've missed anyone - I'm not really with it today. I had a fall yesterday afternoon (baby is ok) but it shook me up and my back, hip and knees are hurting. If that wasn't enough, DH has been admitted to hospital this afternoon.:cry: I'm really worried about him as they don't seem any closer to discovering the cause of his illness. We have got our 28 week growth scan on Wednesday and DH is going to miss it as we don't think he will have been discharged by then.

I'm going off to mope now, I'll catch you all later xx

Seems like most of us are feeling down. I knocked my bump today and I feel terrible. She has wiggled since and her HB is normal so no need to go up the hospital or anything, I just feel a bit terrified to move just in case I hurt her, all of a sudden I feel all this pressure and concern and I just feel utterly overwhelmed and want to cry. Hormones I guess.

Sending :hugs: to everyone else who is feeling down, MrsJ08 I hope your hubby is better soon -x-

Hey all, i had the midwife today, got protein in my urine and she thinks that could be start of kidney infection so another sample to be done this week, please hope its not, i suffer with my kidneys and often have to be admitted:( Got lots of cranberry juice in!! Everything else seemed ok, measuring 2 weeks big but that woud be correct with my dates so not concerned, got scan on 15th july and consultant will be confirming dates as advised at booking in.

I attached photos of the wedding i was at in 2nd tri but thats empty now so Ill attach them here aswell, had a fantastic day but whow I was knackered, the church was in a tiny village and bus couldnt get anywhere near!! walking upcobbled streets and in stilettos and that heat was not good!!! When I got in Sat night i got the foot spa out!!! I finally chose the pinkmaxi and I have another wedding in a few weeks, u think i should wear it again?

Im also all over the place this week, :hug: to everyone me thinks.xxx

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 16
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 12
So sorry to hear you're having a bad day MrsJ :hugs: I hope you're alright after your fall, glad to hear baby is ok. I hope your husband gets well soon :(

Draz - I replied to your thread, I've been attacked by doorhandles loads of times over the last week. Twice in 5 minutes yesterday :dohh: I think baby will be fine, she's well cushioned in there!

:hugs:

X

Happy 29 weeks for yesterday Louise. I can understand why you wouldn't want to do anything after miscarrying but I guess it's now safe to give yourself some treats!!

Emzy I would love to finish in 3 weeks but I just don't think we could afford it. Having said that, if at that point I just don't feel like I can continue I'll just have to call it a day. I'm really struggling.. part of the reason is I can't find any shoes to fit my big fat swollen feet!

Bekklez congrats on the house!

:hi: sciencemum!

Hope you are feeling better now Emma. The pressure I'm feeling is crazy so I guess the babies are now just weighing quite a bit.

Congrats on you ladies reaching the 3rd tri!

Becs I can't believe you've been at the beach today. I am so jealous.

MrsJ I hope you and your oh are both ok. :hugs: Drazic I hope you are also ok. I keep forgetting about the bump and knocking it!

Drea I love your dress and bump!

My baby is getting big fast, her due date has now moved up to September 1st. If she gets any bigger I'm going to be having an August baby. I hate being in-between months! I'd really like to know at least what month I'm having my child lol :haha:

Evening!

Today sounds like a better day for most? Good on you Louise and Babythinkpink for getting down with the hubbies! MrsJO8 and Drazic, sorry to hear about your not so good days. I think it's hard not to bump the bump, so to speak! Last time I had a huge scar on mine from the oven door. I just kept forgetting I was so big. I'm at that stage now where I am underestimating gaps and getting stuck in them! Mrs J I hope it's nothing too serious with your hubby, it must be really getting you down. :hugs:

Congrats on the house Bekklez! Wow that's a huge weight off your mind. :thumbup:

Drea I love your dress, you look fab in it! I say grab every opportunity you can to wear it again! Gorgeous!

Babythinkpink sorry to hear about your shirt incident, best intentions though hey?

Have a nice week off with Ian Becs!

Welcome to third tri anyone who's new around here!

I'm off soon enough. Trying to do some of my knitting, this blanket's not going to be ready otherwise! I am going to have to take it to Wales with us when we go on the 4th July, maybe I'll get more done if there's no internet and limited TV!!

I'm at my 28 week appt at the midwife tomorrow, need to get her to sort out my HiP thingy, and need to talk to her about the whole homebirth bit! I think maybe I should start preparing, mentally and physically! I am taking Jack with me tomorrow, he is one very excited 3 year old to be coming with me! :kiss:

So see you all tomorrow, unless I get fed up of knitting!! :blush:

Evening!!!

Can't believe how lovely it is!!

Just been and cleaned the car out, and now my back and bump are aching!! I think I have over done it!! Oh well!! My bump has started to get a bit more achey the past few days, especially at the top!

Does anyone else get a sharp stabbing/shooting pain in their foof when they stand up after sitting down a while?! It's started happening regularly for me and it always takes me by surprise! Almost like it's bruised?!?!

I had someone at work today say that my bump has grown over the weekend :D It makes me happy! I'm not at the stage yet to knock it on anything like most of you ladies but at least people are starting to acknoqledge that there's something there!

Hope everyone is feeling ok. Sorry for lack of personal post AGAIN, I do read everything but have no energy tonight to respond!

Sorry about the delay with Amy's gift as well, feel really bad as everyone is relying on me, I will make it my duty to sort out this week! All in all we have £95 which I think is fab :)

Hi! I have been stalking around for a bit but thought i would introduce myself, Im Abby and im having a baby boy due sept 10th. currently 28+3 and feeling the stretch!!!!! Hope your all well x

I'm due on 9th September.

Went for my 28 week check today and was measuring 30cm which is apparently still OK, I just hope I'm not going to have a big baby! I also hope that if I'm early I stay within September as I can't imagine sending my newly 4 year old off to school

Congrats to the new 3rd Tri ladies.

Great bump Emzy
Sorry to hear you are poorly Elmaxie
Great news about the house Bekklez

Sorry if I've missed anyone - I'm not really with it today. I had a fall yesterday afternoon (baby is ok) but it shook me up and my back, hip and knees are hurting. If that wasn't enough, DH has been admitted to hospital this afternoon.:cry: I'm really worried about him as they don't seem any closer to discovering the cause of his illness. We have got our 28 week growth scan on Wednesday and DH is going to miss it as we don't think he will have been discharged by then.

I'm going off to mope now, I'll catch you all later xx

Sorry to hear about your fall hun! Are you ok?

Thats fantastic Louise, just goes to show how fab we all are xx

Welcome along to the Stars ladies xx

I feel pooped tonight, just getting ready to watch Four Weddings and then I am off to bed!!

Louise - You'll be getting harrassed by doorhandles before you know it :thumbup:

:wave: Benandbean and Manchester_Lu :D

Does anyone know anything about changing bags? I still havent got one and I havent got a clue what I need or what I should get. I might start a thread on it. :shrug:

x

Does anyone know anything about changing bags? I still havent got one and I havent got a clue what I need or what I should get. I might start a thread on it. :shrug:

I need help too! They all seem so expensive, I guess it's all about fashion.

DF wouldn't be seen dead with some of the ones I like so it looks like I'll have a black plain satchel type bag if I ever want him to be involved in public! lol

Manchester_Lu - I can just imagine my OH walking around with a pink Yummy Mummy bag :rofl: he'd flat out refuse.

All the ones I've seen are very expensive too! I don't really just want to pay for the name if you can get ones that're cheaper and do the job just as well. If the more expensive ones are actually better than I suppose it's worth the bit extra :shrug:

Bekklez - I got brought a pink lining one from the baby show, it's gorgeous. I have nothing designer or special really and I am scared to touch it, it's still packaged up! :rofl:

OH is going to use the one we got free from boots when I was preggo with Edan, as it is just black and grey. He can't complain then!

Drea - really hope it's nothing serious hun. I had protein a few times and it's turned out to be a bit of thrush or discharge getting in the way :shy:

AngelzTears, I am due on the 31st August, and I know how you feel, it's weird being in the middle of the two!

Fish - I am in flipflops rain or shine, I can't get my swollen feet in anything else :dohh:

Thank you for the reassurance. Just having a weird day! I got a tester hypnobirthing CD and did the pregnancy relaxation and it was lovely, and it made Simba wiggle like mad. Made me realise how much my stress can effect her, promised her I will try and keep it under check now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->