****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

my baby...https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs214.ash2/47751_10150247116410230_571405229_14799879_6949959_n.jpg

Awww he is lovely hun, congrats xx

**UPATE FROM FISHY**

Harry William Phipps born via emergancy c section weighing 9lb!

Mum is tired but very happy :)

Awww congrats Ann thats fab news...9lb WOW!!

ThatGirl, Alfie is gorgeous xx

Mrs J, I am 30!!

Im 31 and dont have that much energy...iv just hosed & swept the yard, sorted the recycling, went the shop for chocolate, ate said chocolate, hoovered and now sitting down again!! haha x

Heres some labour dust for all who need it!!!!! xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

A massive Congratulations to Fish&Chips on the birth of your baby boy. xx I wish you a speedy recovery. xx

lilbumpblue, thanks she had a fab first day :)

MrsJ08 thanks hun, ive just been to boots to print em out, defo one's for the photo album me thinks :)

ive just bought sum giant Cadbury's Buttons :happydance:

ladykara my babys is only 4/5, he aint engaged yet just hovering around the brim still :dohh: my MW said the same thing about 2nd baby's xxx

ThatGirl awww he is lush!!! :cloud9:

**UPATE FROM FISHY**

Harry William Phipps born via emergancy c section weighing 9lb!

Mum is tired but very happy :)

Awww Congratulations Fishy :wohoo:
hope you are lo are doing well? :flower:

babythinkpink pleased that you had a good MW appointment, thats fab news, where i live you have to go 14days over before been induced!!

Congratulations F&C Look forward to seeing some pics of baby Harry. Hope you are both doing well xx

Thatgirl - Gorgeous pic

Mrs J :hugs: My DH is over an hour away at work too and I can't contact him directly I have to phone reception when I need him. Everyday he calls in the afternoon when i've put the phone on silent for a quick nap and then worries for the rest of the afternoon that I haven't answered.... his first thing he says when he comes home is never hello anymore its..... are you having the baby ? ... You'd think he'd see a pattern forming here but no....... God I hope don't go too overdue dont think I could cope with panicky pants every night !! Hope you feel a little brighter tomorrow xx

BTP - Glad your MW appointment went well.... it sounds very promising that they think you will have had baby by next week xx

I know jellycat, its got me all exited!

babythinkpink pleased that you had a good MW appointment, thats fab news, where i live you have to go 14days over before been induced!![/B]

In Somerset, my hospital is supposed to be Bath, but i had my last in Yeovil so am having this baby there too.
They said it had changed and was now 10 days, ages ago they just let it run, i was 20 days late with my first in the same area, glad it's changed!

Off to get children sorted for bed now!

Back tomorrow, :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink:sleep:

little A thanks for the update.. congrats fishy !!!

thatgirl- congrats honey, he is adorable !!!

Rachii- ill still be there waiting in Oct too knowing my luck so your have company...

heya everyone = just a quick update

congrats on all the lovely new babies - hope everyone is well

Roxy Connolly was born on the 7th September at 03:05am =) I will post my birth story as soon as I have a little extra time =)

labour :dust: to all that want or need it.

Congrats to all the new mums!!!

I so want my baby now as well! No signs whatsoever. No show or Braxton Hicks or anything. Ho hum.

Stmw, congratulations xxx

I am still here, waiting patiently!!!!

Hi girls

No time for a full catch up but...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Fish and Chips I'm sooo happy for you!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Cant wait to see some pics of baby Harry :cloud9:

And big congratulatuons to you stmw too! I was wondering if you had had your baby after your pains the other day :flower:

Babythinkpink glad your appointment went well! Woohoo baby will be here soon! I keep checking my phone for texts from you and blob lol I'd better keep it close by by the sounds of it!

Will be back tomorrow for a better update, got my sister and her boyfriend here at the moment and my mum is arriving tomorrow too so will try and get on to say hi at least

:dust: for the overdue club!

:hugs: for the rest of you xx

Congratulations STMW love the name Roxy xx

I'm not sure what's going on with me tonight I keep getting really sudden sharp pelvic pain and then it dissapears couple of minutes later, at one point I couldn't even walk... wondering if its babys head engaging even further as it feels so painful and low down, nothing like my normal SPD pain... oh well better finish off my jobs for the day

Labour dust to all xx

Congrat's F+C :D

Well been getting pain's on and off alday, so if there at least not contraction's I hope there doing something good!!
Rather tired and fed up today, and OH isn't helping...just making me feel less crappy :(

Congrats stmw but...you stole my due date lol!!! xx

Jellycat hope your feeling better very soon that sounds nasty!

Danielle fx its the start of labour :) ...im feeling the same tonight tired & fed up!! :( x

Just been told by my cousin, when she was induced at hospital i'm going to, they didn't let her partner come back until 12 the following day! She was having to cope with really strong contraction's on her own all night and morning.
My OH is my birthing partner because he know's how to help me cope with pain :'( I'm going to struggle if they don't let him back until they decide he need's to come back!

Just been told by my cousin, when she was induced at hospital i'm going to, they didn't let her partner come back until 12 the following day! She was having to cope with really strong contraction's on her own all night and morning.
My OH is my birthing partner because he know's how to help me cope with pain :'( I'm going to struggle if they don't let him back until they decide he need's to come back!

Tell them ur gonna go home too unless he can stay as you NEED him to be with you!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->