****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi everyone!
Back from hospital with no baby, no impending labour, and no induction!!!
We arrived at Labour and Delivery this morning to find that everyone in Calgary apparently went into labour last night and the place is completely jammed full of patients.
I am now officially on hold for my induction until things calm down there.
And I am ready to kill someone.

At least I can wait at home and just call in to see how things stand. Plus, if it's that jam-packed, I won't have a snowball's chance in hell of a private room after delivery and after gritting my teeth and suffering through the obnoxious behaviour of people in the waiting area, I can feel pretty confident that I would probably not do so well sharing a room with any of them.

Sigh.

This. is. so. f**cking. frustrating.

But, what are you gonna do? :shrug: I'm not that self-absorbed to think that everyone went into labour to spoil my plans. At least not yet.
Check back in 24 hours and I'm sure I will have reached that level of bitchiness! :)

Huge congrats and hugs to all the new stars and their mums!

I wont mind him having to go, but if my contraction's start to get bad i'l want him back...my cuz said she was begging for pain relief and her partner to come back because she was that bad but they just gave her co-cordomal's and didn't check her or anything until next morning :/

Hi congratulations to all the new mommys I love seeing all the photos the September stars are all so cute. Well I'm now 8 days over and getting very fed up with it all. I should be booked in for induction on Saturday but they are full until monday so can't get me in till then. At least it gives me time to go into labour myself as I would really like a water birth. At the moment I am getting really sharp pains very low down but not sure what they are I had them last night as well and thought it was just wind pain but tonight they seem stronger but not really tighenings so I don't what's going on except they are quite painful and take my breathe away I don't know how I'm going to cope will real contractions.
Good luck to those whom are also overdue hope things start moving for us soon.
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sarahka - :hugs: you must feel so deflated, at least you know it will be soon

Jenos are the pains in the front of your pelvis? could be SPD ? I've got the same issue tonight... I'm finding it comfortable with sitting down with my legs wide, as soon as I stand or try to close my legs I have excruciating pain in the lower front of my pelvis...... lucky i'm wearing trousers LOL

OMG I don't think it is wind as I've just lost a bit of my plug well there was a bit of blood there perhaps it might be my turn soon. Think I'm in for a long night

OMG I don't think it is wind as I've just lost a bit of my plug well there was a bit of blood there perhaps it might be my turn soon. Think I'm in for a long night

:thumbup: not long then hopefully :baby:

Good luck! xx

god luck jenos hopefully this is the start of something for you xxx

***** UPDATE FROM BLOB********

Rosalie Hope Peck was born at home tonight at 8.29pm with no stitches required. Both are doing well.

Will let you know if I hear more.

Massive Congratulations and well done you :wohoo: :wohoo:

Argh!! I am MIA for the day and Fishy goes and has her baby!! Well done Ann, and wow!! What a big boy! Love the name, well done you. I hope you have a speedy recovery from your section, and look forward to seeing some pics of the little man! xx

Congrats STMW on the birth of Roxy, love her name!! x

Jenos, good luck!!

It's late, so I will attempt a catch up tomorrow. Little Sam has cluster fed ALL EVENING and I am starving and need my bed!!

Nighty night all xxx

Double argh!! Fishy and Blob on the same day!! Beautiful name Blob! And you got your homebirth! Well done!! xxx

That's fantastic news :wohoo: I am so pleased for Blob, she finally got the birth that she wanted...... what a perfect day !!

MrsJ you beat me to it!! Just came on to update on blob, so glad she got to have her at home yay!! :happydance: Congratulations hun xxxx

****UPDATE FROM BLOB*****

Just had another text to say labour started at 5am and she caught her herself - amazing x

Hi ladies,
Just came on to find out about F&C (saw her facebook page & wondered what the info was.....nosey as i am :blush:).
Not been on myself as i'm still in a foul mood about what i was told at my fetal med appt yesterday & today. Tufty & i are both ok but all birth plans have gone out of the window & i have an induction date. Will go into full detail when i feel i can type it out without crying (or at least through the tears).
Congrats to aall the other new mums & fingers crossed for us overdue's.
Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Oh wow amazing she got to catch her herself! So happy for her.

:hugs: limpets, I hope you are ok sweetie x

Another update from Blob:

She was 8lbs and was born with her waters in tact! She did 36 hours of labour with no pain relief.

That's meant to be very luck being born with waters in tact! Xx

Thankkkeeesss everyone :flower:

Got to go and feed my booby baby who has already fed for over an hour :shock:

Good Luck everyone else!!!

Blob I think you deserve a long rest after 36 hours, Hopefully Booby Baby will be full soon so you can get some shut reye xxx

Limpet - :hugs: thought you werent ok.... hope it sorts itself out if possible :hugs:

Congratulations blob so pleased u got the birth u wanted
:hugs:

Baby is not full baby does not sleep :nope: DH and DD fassssssst asleep... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->