****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Blob, thats amazing!! Well done you, gorgeous name xxxx I am so so pleased that she is finally here for you and no more waiting!!!

Jenos. sounds promising xx Fx'd xx

Danielle, I really hope you are next xxx

Jelly, hows the pains??

I am up and wide awake, bloody cramp in my calf, tried to get back to sleep and had the most excrutiating pain so came downstairs! I feel a bit sick and like I really need the loo but nothing there!! My belly feels like its gonna explode!! I got all teary with Ian, I feel so drained and fed up of it all.

Hi I thought I'd update u I came into hospital a about an hour ago I was was 4 cm with bulging membranes the contractions are between 3-4 mins apart and I'm coping ok ish at the mo with the pain

Hi ladies. Just to update had my boy on 2nd september. We called him Dawson Brian and he weighed a massive 9lbs 9ozs! I'm so in love with him it's unreal. Labour dust to those waiting Xx

Hope you are ok this morning Blob and your booby baby eventually had a sleep x

Good luck Jenos

Congratulation Laraperrysan x

Well I had 40mins of contractions last night, I timed them and they were 6 mins apart. Then they just stopped :-( must have been the excitement of Blob giving birth. :rofl: I'm going to get bouncing on my ball today!

Becs I hope the cramp and pains went and you managed to get back to sleep or better still your pains became labour? :hugs:

Stmw, congratulations xxx

I am still here, waiting patiently!!!!

Hey Becs!! How are you doing today? :coffee: Nothing here yet, BUT- I took two long walks yesterday and the baby sits soo much lower this morning!!:happydance: At least something's moving. Are you having other sympoms now?:hugs::hugs:

Hope you are ok this morning Blob and your booby baby eventually had a sleep x

Good luck Jenos

Congratulation Laraperrysan x

Well I had 40mins of contractions last night, I timed them and they were 6 mins apart. Then they just stopped :-( must have been the excitement of Blob giving birth. :rofl: I'm going to get bouncing on my ball today!

Becs I hope the cramp and pains went and you managed to get back to sleep or better still your pains became labour? :hugs:

No no no no! You are not beating me to it! No no no! LOL
Congrats blob! No pain relief?! That's very good going. So happy that you finally met your LO. Yay.

Congrats lauraperrysan also and good luck to jenos. Will she be no. 50? Once the first page is updated?

Well its all been happening here....

***** UPDATE FROM BLOB********

Rosalie Hope Peck was born at home tonight at 8.29pm with no stitches required. Both are doing well.

Will let you know if I hear more.

Massive Congratulations and well done you :wohoo: :wohoo:

Yay congrats Blob!!!! ...and i thought you were having a stubborn boy!! You sound like you did great hun...Magical!

Hi ladies,
Just came on to find out about F&C (saw her facebook page & wondered what the info was.....nosey as i am :blush:).
Not been on myself as i'm still in a foul mood about what i was told at my fetal med appt yesterday & today. Tufty & i are both ok but all birth plans have gone out of the window & i have an induction date. Will go into full detail when i feel i can type it out without crying (or at least through the tears).
Congrats to aall the other new mums & fingers crossed for us overdue's.
Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Awwww hun do hope you are ok...once you have your LO in yyour arms all this angst will be a thing of the past! xx :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Another update from Blob:

She was 8lbs and was born with her waters in tact! She did 36 hours of labour with no pain relief.

That's meant to be very luck being born with waters in tact! Xx

This is the second time iv heard this in the past few weeks!!

Thankkkeeesss everyone :flower:

Got to go and feed my booby baby who has already fed for over an hour :shock:

Good Luck everyone else!!!

Hey hun congrats, cant believe you have had your LO and you are now on here...inspirational!! x

Blob, thats amazing!! Well done you, gorgeous name xxxx I am so so pleased that she is finally here for you and no more waiting!!!

Jenos. sounds promising xx Fx'd xx

Danielle, I really hope you are next xxx

Jelly, hows the pains??

I am up and wide awake, bloody cramp in my calf, tried to get back to sleep and had the most excrutiating pain so came downstairs! I feel a bit sick and like I really need the loo but nothing there!! My belly feels like its gonna explode!! I got all teary with Ian, I feel so drained and fed up of it all.

Danielle i think we r gonna pop at the same time we seem to be having the same symptoms, iv woken up feeling very sick!! x

Hi ladies. Just to update had my boy on 2nd september. We called him Dawson Brian and he weighed a massive 9lbs 9ozs! I'm so in love with him it's unreal. Labour dust to those waiting Xx

Congrats hun and wow thats a good weight! x

heya everyone = just a quick update

congrats on all the lovely new babies - hope everyone is well

Roxy Connolly was born on the 7th September at 03:05am =) I will post my birth story as soon as I have a little extra time =)

labour :dust: to all that want or need it.

Congratulations chic xxx :flower: xxx

Sarahkka thats crappy hun :hugs:

***** UPDATE FROM BLOB********

Rosalie Hope Peck was born at home tonight at 8.29pm with no stitches required. Both are doing well.

Will let you know if I hear more.

Massive Congratulations and well done you :wohoo: :wohoo:

OMG FINALLY!! lol

Well done Blob, i'm sooo pleased for you!
Huge Congratulations :happydance:

Hi I thought I'd update u I came into hospital a about an hour ago I was was 4 cm with bulging membranes the contractions are between 3-4 mins apart and I'm coping ok ish at the mo with the pain

Thats fantastic news!! :wohoo:
Good Luck!! xxx xxx

Congratulations lauraperrysan!! xxx xxx

:dust::dust: to all the overdue ladies, hopefully it wont be long untill it's our turn to meet our lo's :)

Another update from Blob:

She was 8lbs and was born with her waters in tact! She did 36 hours of labour with no pain relief.

That's meant to be very luck being born with waters in tact! Xx

Fab news, Congratulations Blob, very luck baby now being born waters in tact, sounds like you did amazingly, no pain relief, wowie!!!

Good luck xx:hugs:

Congratulations!!

Emzy, i was really exited yesterday, but i suppose it will just happen, feeling baby low and achy, i have not had a history or early babies, then its 9 days til due today so not that early if it happens any time soon! Will keep you updated!:hugs:

Well not a great night, but better than dh who just couldn't sleep at all, poor love not sure why, i felt a bit guilty getting a few hours in with him lying there wide awake, mind you it doesn't bother him while he snores away and i can't sleep so i shouldn't be worried about it!

Back later, we are going for a drive today, just to pick up a car part dh has bought, we thought it would be a nice drive to go and get it, he doesn't need it so its spare, but he has a habit of doing things like that, at least it could be useful to someone at some point, his other things he buys are usually what he considers collectables and investments, and i consider clutter and junk!!

Hope everyone has a great day, :dust: to those overdue and needing it!!:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

heya everyone = just a quick update

congrats on all the lovely new babies - hope everyone is well

Roxy Connolly was born on the 7th September at 03:05am =) I will post my birth story as soon as I have a little extra time =)

labour :dust: to all that want or need it.

Sorry STMW I missed your post yesterday - Congratulations xx

Managed to get another 2hr30 of sleep when DH went to work :happydance:

Emzdreamgirl - I haven't had any contractions since so no idea what that was all about last night?! Don't worry I don't think my baby is coming any time soon.

Limpets - hope you are ok? :hugs:

x

Becs :hugs: Just keep telling yourself not long now xx

Jenos - Good Luck xx

Mrs J - that's good that you had contractions last night means things are going on the right direction :)

Lauraperrysan Congratulations that was a very healthy weight !!

Well my BH stopped last night and I figured that the lower pains were SPD.... surprisingly I managed to sleep quite well last night. Ive still got the sporadic SPD when I stand and walk around but nothing compared to last night. Off for lunch with a friend today and then do some housework...... UBB final tonight !!

I take back the feeling sick....iv just been terribly sick!! Being told its a good sign that labour is iminent!? x

wooohooo congrats blob! :happydance:
and congrats to all the other new mummies too :flower:

good luck jenos, and fingers crossed for you lilbluebump

so much going on in here recently!

heard my cousin's baby boy was born last night 6 days before due date - so happy for them and just a little bit jealous lol!

congrats blob, fishy, stwm and laura :wohoo::wohoo:

hope all mummies and bumps are well :happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust: to any1 who wants it xxx

Jenos, good luck xxx

I went back to bed at 7am, slept till 9.45, I feel a bit yuck today!! I don't feel my normal self, I really hope she decides to make an appearance soon!!! My head feels awful!

Congrat's everyone who's had baby's :D

Weeeeeeeell pain's started coming every 30min's during the night, OH got up this morning and I told him to keep his phone on at work just incase....and the pain's went :'(
Such a rubbish sleep for all the pain to go! Hopefully it did something tho...

Emzdreamgirl - I haven't had any contractions since so no idea what that was all about last night?! Don't worry I don't think my baby is coming any time soon.

x

I dont think mine is either. Last time i had any SORT of pains that i thought could be it was bank holiday weekend and i was in bad pain, but i think it was baby moving down as it really hurt to bend over or sit up straight, and nothing since....boooooo!

I text my DH this morning saying that i was in a super good mood this morning. I was awake at six thirty dropped DH at station then had music blaring out stereo on drive back and was totally buzzing when i got back, did loads of house work etc and house was sparkly by 8am. I joked that maybe this was a sign of impending labour - ie. an energy burst.
He text me back and said i dont think she is coming any time soon. Totally deflated me. He keeps saying she will be latee. Talk about putting a downer on my morning!
:growlmad:

Congrats to all new Mummies.

Lots of Labour dust for those who want it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back