****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Emzdreamgirl - I haven't had any contractions since so no idea what that was all about last night?! Don't worry I don't think my baby is coming any time soon.

x

I dont think mine is either. Last time i had any SORT of pains that i thought could be it was bank holiday weekend and i was in bad pain, but i think it was baby moving down as it really hurt to bend over or sit up straight, and nothing since....boooooo!

I text my DH this morning saying that i was in a super good mood this morning. I was awake at six thirty dropped DH at station then had music blaring out stereo on drive back and was totally buzzing when i got back, did loads of house work etc and house was sparkly by 8am. I joked that maybe this was a sign of impending labour - ie. an energy burst.
He text me back and said i dont think she is coming any time soon. Totally deflated me. He keeps saying she will be latee. Talk about putting a downer on my morning!
:growlmad:

Boo to husband's! Mine has really pissed me off this morning too. :growlmad:
I am in such a foul mood today, I actually feel like I could lose my temper at the drop of a hat so I hope nobody crosses my path. In fact, I probably shouldn't leave the house. :growlmad::gun::gun::gun::gun::growlmad:

I suppose I am going to have to give in and do some of the job's on DH's list as it's obvious that if I wait for him to do them I will be waiting until Christmas. What is it with men? We have got a shelf at the bottom of our bed so instead of putting his clean clothes away in his wardrobe he piles them up on the shelf instead. Then he can't remember what he has worn and what he hasn't and won't throw anything away with holes. DH has got more clothes than me despite the fact that I was a fashion buyer for 12 years. However, if he went through an binned anything with holes or that has paint on it or jeans that are ripped at the bottom he would reduce it by about 50%. If I had the energy for a row, I'd do it myself and bin a load of stuff. But, it's just not worth the aggro that would ensue. Moan moan moan, right I'm off as I'm annoying myself now x

I take back the feeling sick....iv just been terribly sick!! Being told its a good sign that labour is iminent!? x

could well be hun, when i went into labour with DD (I was induced) i had no
pain then all of a sudden i started been sick and i couldnt stop! then the labour pain followed soon afterwards!

emzdreamgirl and MrsJ08 :hugs: thats some men for ya! they just don't think the way we do!

My OH just throws clothes on the floor Clean or Dirty so annoys me!!
it takes 10secs to put them away or in the laundry basket, i mean even my 4yrs old can do it! grrrr

My OH just throws clothes on the floor Clean or Dirty so annoys me!!
it takes 10secs to put them away or in the laundry basket, i mean even my 4yrs old can do it! grrrr

My OH is the same, and I'm struggling to be able to pick stuff up of the floor now aswel which doesn't help!

I'm planning on getting him to help me clean the house from top to bottem this weekend, so when I go in Monday, any mess there is when I come out is his...

danielle :hugs: you sound so much more calm than I would be in your situation! I really hope you have a nice short labour to make up for all this dragging out!

emz boo to your husband! get that music blaring again and get your good mood back!

MrsJ08 & daisybell men are useless when it comes to sorting things out! My hubby has a habit of throwing dirty clothes on the floor right next to the laundry basket! grrr.

danielle :hugs: you sound so much more calm than I would be in your situation! I really hope you have a nice short labour to make up for all this dragging out!

emz boo to your husband! get that music blaring again and get your good mood back!

MrsJ08 & daisybell men are useless when it comes to sorting things out! My hubby has a habit of throwing dirty clothes on the floor right next to the laundry basket! grrr.

i'm not calm at all lol I just have to little energy to be pissed off :/ I'm fuming with my OH, usually i'd be arguing with him over the stuff that's making me mad with him...but I just haven't got the energy to do that :(

Danielle, I was certain I would find you had actually gone into labour xxx You have to be next hun xx

I thought I was feeling sick as I hadn't eaten, so have had food but still feel iffy! Been out to the shops just to get my Dad a birthday pressie, my head just feels all muffly, I slept well until I got cramp at 4.30 then I was wide awake!! Luckily Ian has done all the housework and ironing!! I feel so lazy today! We are gonna slob out on the sofa this afternoon and watch a movie!!

Luckily Ian has done all the housework and ironing!!

Becs can we all borrow your DH?

sounds like a good plan :thumbup: enjoy your movie xxx

danielle :hugs:

feeling abit fed up today, OH's mum keeps telling lo to hurry up each time i see her, its starting to annoy me now!

people keep asking if ive "had him yet"

strangers are commeting on "how big a am" like i need reminding!

OH keeps banging on about sex (even tho it's clearly not doing owt) :nope:

i'm to polite to tel people to naff off but i think i'm going to :gun: someone before the weekend is over!

Good for you Becs hope your choosing film :hugs:

Well my pains have comeback from last night, had to cut lunch with friend short as they were so sharp..... Just want to see the MW and check I'm normal if that makes sense.

Aiming to do little housework and concentrate on finishing baby's blanket today whilst watching loads of naff tv.

I have to say im genrally lucky with my man and his clothes....... after 9 years of training
Went on ironing strike for 3 weeks
Stopped washing his clothes that weren't in the dirty basket
Sorted through his old holey clothes...... which he has never missed
These 3 things have generally got him putting his dirty clothes in the basket.... I may have to strike every now and then but generally he knows whose boss :blush:

Daisybell - you sound as fed up as me!! My mood has not improved at all since this morning. I wonder which one of us will lose our temper first?

x

Daisybell, I know what you mean!! I am sick of people texting and asking the dreaded question!! As for sex, we are doing it alot but nothing is happening!!

I had a nice sleep, went to bed!! Still feel a bit squiffy!!

Congrats fishy!

Congrats Blob on baby girl! Did you know you were having a girl?

Can't wait to read your birth stories.

aww I feel for you overdue girls. I never got to where you are, but I was fed up at 37 weeks so can't even imagine how fed up you must be!! The day before I went into labour I was walking around town and people kept staring at me and shop assistants kept commenting saying "ooh that baby will be coming out any minute" and I was SOOO pissed off! As it turns out they were right, but it made me so annoyed so can't imagine how you girls feel with texts and stuff asking if you've had the baby yet. Erm, as if you'd forget to mention it!! LOL Lots of :dust: for you all and big :hugs:

xx

Well we have had sex and been for a walk, gonna have a bounce on my ball!!! I don't mind having a sweep but I don't want to be induced!! I want my waterbirth!

I'm fed up of the 'have you had your baby yet?' comments and I'm still only 37+3 :doh: the most annoying thing is people saying it when they are actually in the room with you - er, does it look like I've had the baby yet??! Do you suspect I have a basketball up my t-shirt & am hiding a baby somewhere in the house??!

i'm fed up of the "whens baby coming" question...i really wish I knew!!

I don't think I can take anymore stress...need a really good cry I think :/

if any of you are on my facebook, my wall's hid from everyone atm

congrats blob im so hapy for yu

laura congrats

cant wait to hear the birth stories.

I HATE THE "HAVE YOU HAD IT YET TEXTS" at least let me get to y freaking due date guys..... it drives me bonkers....

feeling abit fed up today, OH's mum keeps telling lo to hurry up each time i see her, its starting to annoy me now!

people keep asking if ive "had him yet"

strangers are commeting on "how big a am" like i need reminding!

!

Know how you feel, I am getting 'you must be due' and to me it translates into 'you are huge'
Getting texts asking already!!!!
And the other one constantly is 'do you know what your having' I mean how nosey, yes, its a baby, I am glad we decided not to tell anyone its just plain nosey asking!!!
Like you say as if i need reminding how big i am or that i am having a baby soon!

At least its Friday, if i go into labour i don't have to get the children from school!
Nothing exiting happening here! Was just looking at calender with dh saying by 29th baby will be here even if i go max over and am induced, its a bit scary, he was really understanding as to me being scared, i just said i wanted it over with now!

Back tomorrow, hope everyone ok, new mummies enjoying their little bundles who of course are being wonderful for Mummy!
Big :hugs: and dust to those who need it :hugs::dust:

Yay princess the end is in sight for you then!! x

Im getting the same but mine r more on facebook "any signs yet?" Rarghhhhhh dont mind my family asking but its the same people half of which know me but probably wouldnt speak if they saw me in the street lol!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->