****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Eek i've missed a LOT! it looks like Blob's had her baby? congrats!

Sorry i can't read back at the moment, just thought i'd share some news from my appointment today!
My iron is good (its been low since forever)
aaaand i'm 50% shortened and 2 cm dilated!!! :dance: she did a sweep, so here's hoping it kicks it off soon!!!!!
The sweep wasn't painful at all, felt just like a pap, but without the pain of the speculum :haha:

Eek i've missed a LOT! it looks like Blob's had her baby? congrats!

Sorry i can't read back at the moment, just thought i'd share some news from my appointment today!
My iron is good (its been low since forever)
aaaand i'm 50% shortened and 2 cm dilated!!! :dance: she did a sweep, so here's hoping it kicks it off soon!!!!!
The sweep wasn't painful at all, felt just like a pap, but without the pain of the speculum :haha:

Blob certainly has hun and so has F&C!! :) xx

:O F&C too! Obviously i should stop reading more often, seems to do you ladies good! :haha:

same here krakir... everytime i go away for a few days LOADS of babies are born lol

i'm sick off having these pain's and feeling like I need (TMI) a poo :/ but I don't :(
Have to keep telling my self that this time next week I will be home with my little boy :) Just wrote OH a list of what he need's to do before I come home..wonder if he will stick to it.

It was lovely and quiet in the L&D ward this morning and we got the go-ahead to get things started. :happydance:
I got the first round of gel in this morning and have been having a pretty good response so far, but no real pattern or zip to the contractions yet.
Cervix is quite unripe, so I am likely in for at least one more round of gel and another six hour wait after that.
Baby will be here late today or early tomorrow I am guessing.
Just got back from a long waddle trying to get things moving. It's such a tease. The minute I sit down, everything stops. But I can't keep walking all day or I'll be too tired to deal with labour.
I think I will try a nap and then another long walk after the next gel.
Actually, going out to see a movie and just letting the gel do it's thing also sounds really restful! :)
Maybe I'll steal that idea. Off to see if there is anything worth watching! :)

Good luck to all in labour or near.
Hopefully when you hear from me again I'll either be in full-blown labour or reporting the birth of Mr. Baby! :)

It was lovely and quiet in the L&D ward this morning and we got the go-ahead to get things started. :happydance:
I got the first round of gel in this morning and have been having a pretty good response so far, but no real pattern or zip to the contractions yet.
Cervix is quite unripe, so I am likely in for at least one more round of gel and another six hour wait after that.
Just got back from a long waddle trying to get things moving. It's such a tease. The minute I sit down, everything stops. But I can't keep walking all day or I'll be too tired to deal with labour.
Actually, going out to see a movie and just letting the gel do it's thing also sounds really restful! :)

Hopefully when you hear from me again I'll either be in full-blown labour or reporting the birth of Mr. Baby! :)

Good luck hun!!!!! :) x

Goodluck

hey ladies!! Congrats to all the new mommies!!!

Had to go to the hospitl today cause i was in so much pelvic pain. i CANNOT WALK without literally crying its so bad i cant move!! they said "oh well babys low thats normal" and sent me home! im not even dialated at ALL!! but was having small contractions on the monitor but dr said not big enough to change my cervix yet..... im soo crushed and i dont know how im going to get through this for almost 2 more weeks when i cant even walk.......sorry for the rant! just not sure how this going to work!!:cry:

Labour dust to all of those who want it!!!

Grr one handed typing whilst feeding! Good luck sarah! And good news Krakir! Hope things kick off soon! :)

jessica i'v been like that for nearly a week now, complet struggle to walk! and agony to go over bump's in the car :/

Sarah, good luck xx

I feel like a could actually rip someones head off, I feel so short tempered and pissed off!! If I hear, have nookie, eat spicy food and walk once f'ing more I swear I am gonna scream!!!! Yes I know she will come when she is ready but ffs I think I have a right to be narked. Even tho I know the end is in sight to me it still feels like a long bloody way off! God give me bloody strength!!!

:hugs: Becs. People do start pissing you off!! xx

He's finished feeding now for 5 mins, but I wonder how long he'll lie in pram for when I put him down before screaming for more food/comfort? We have a merry dance this time of night every night!

:hi: ladies

Good luck Sarahk :hugs:

I can't really help all those feeling fed up with waiting as I'm feeling exactly the same. My family have been pretty restrained on the "Is anything happening" front. I don't mind is from my Mum and Nan. One of my friend's has taken to texting me every day though which is getting annoying. However, she was induced 5 times with her first so she does know what the waiting is like.

Feeling a bit better than earlier on - DH came home in a good mood and took me out to dinner to one of our favourite restaurants. I had a yummy curry and I've just finished bouncing on my ball. Just got a text from my friend at Toy Library (that was due 3 days before me_ and she has had her little boy Kalan this morning. I'm actually really pleased because I only saw her yesterday morning and she was fed up and had, had NO symptoms whatsoever. I hope that cheers anyone else who is having no symptoms up, because it did me.

x

i think my OH is having a mid life crisis bless him. He's gone to the gun club tonight as he wants to take up shooting..... umm ok? Bless him i think it is that everyone has been going on about me and baby and hes suddenly needed to do something masculine think hes going again on sunday and trying to get a firearms license.... anyone elses OH's gone a bit doolally?

im sat at home on my own watching paul o'grady and i feel like shit... ive not had a solid poo (TMI) for over a week now and in between running to the lo ive had migraines and bad muscle pain in my bum feels like someones been kicking the crap outta me!!!

i cant complain too much tho as i went for a pregnancy massage this morning and OH MY GOD that was needed!!! she had this wedge that i could lie on to lay on my front - what a novelty that was i felt weightless was wonderful!!!

hope everyone is ok and :dust: to all who want it (including me)

Mrs J, that sounds nice!!!

Carley, lol at the midlife crisis!!!!

Asher, people do piss you off!! If I had had the baby they would all know by now, so just wish they would stop asking and bloody second guessing when she is going to come!! Its like they have a bloody crystal ball!!

I just keep hoping to wake up and start having contractions, have had no mucus plug, a bit of discharge but nothing major!! My bloody dog stinks tonight, his farts are pure evil, he is giving me a run for my money!!!

not getting my hope's up but for the past 2hour's or so, i'v either been getting really strong braxton hick's or contraction's every 10ish min's or so lasting between 40-60sec's!
Have your finger's crossed for me that they get stronger, longer and closer together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->