****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

i'm not getting my hope's up yet. Time's like this, I wish I knew what labour felt like.

I had funny stitch like pains down the right of my bump...and i was thinking could this be it??? Then realised i needed the loo!! Although when on the loo i kept getting a pain in my right hip! haha xx

Good luck everyone....we need 3 babies to be born tonight! No reason why, we just do!! lol xx

these are like just under my bump :/ all the way along. Only lasting like 50sec's tho :( i'm just telling my self if it's not the start of labour....got to be doing something anyway!

right ladies im going to take some paracetamol and go to bed. even if I don't sleep, at least im resting abit more!!
If anything happen's il let you all know soon as I can :)
Night

Danielle :hugs: i refused to believe i was in labour i said until my waters broke it wouldnt be real :wacko:

Thank you all sooooooooooooooo much :cloud9: am loving being a mummy of two but i think i might crash and burn very soon bah. My little pig feeds nonstop from 9-3am and Tabs is up a few hrs later...cannot wait for milk to come in...

Its poop being overdue but i ended up just thinking 'baby is going to be here soon and we have waited 40 weeks plus ttc whats 2 more?' :hugs: Hope you all go soon

Danielle, hope things got going for you xxx

Blob, so glad all is well for you xx

I am up yet again, wide awake!! Just had some milk and biscuits and now trying to find something to watch on tv!! My hips feel like they are going to pop apart, I feel so bloated and just generally uncomfortable and meh!!!!!

Good Luck Danielle xxx

Blob Hope you manage to get some rest at some point today xx

Becs - I'm also feeling unconfortable been up since 5 with cramps and backache, if I had known you were up too we could of had a chat!

My new tumble dryer arrives today :wohoo:

Morning Everyone, so I was due yesterday and...well...im still preggers. So annoying my phone keeps ringing and its usually someone asking have I had 'it' yet:growlmad:

Im gonna have a cuppa :coffee: and think about the HOT curry im gonna have this evening:winkwink:

Morning ladies

Becs and Jellycat - hope you managed to get some more sleep x

I struggled to get to sleep last night - I was still awake at 2am :growlmad: I had a random coughing fit for some reason. I ended up playing Fuzzle on my iphone until I couldn't keep my eyes open any more but is wasn't a very comfortable sleep as I was in pain so stayed sitting up in bed. Woke up at 7am but DH got up and let the dog out for a wee so I managed to catch another couple of hours. :winkwink:

Well my Curry for dinner and ball bouncing did absolutely nothing to get things moving last night. I might have to reconsider the idea of :sex: I'm not sure DH will be persuaded though. Just keeps saying he can't as he know's the baby's head is there :rofl:

Good morning all,

Well had a bit of a false alarm last night, but tbh i went to bed, expecting at least one false alarm, and thinking i was tired and would rest and if it was going to happen it would, and it didn't! I think if i had bounced on my ball instead of going to bed it would have bought it all on stronger, but i really wanted some rest first, i don't want to be in labour after a full day and then all night on the ball!

Blob, i feel the same about my waters going, it is what i am waiting for but i think it will be different, i am getting lots of other pains, not bh, more period pains.
Glad you are finding being a mummy to 2 good, it is funny how the next baby just seems to slot in and its as if they were always there!
Not long for your milk, should be with you today, then it will be tummy filling and you should get a break! :hugs:

Carley, Oh my, I am with you on the midlife crisis, my dh seems to permenently be in one, if its not one thing its another, and like children these fads and phases pass!
We had the gun one a few months back, he kitted himself out with the full set up, air rifle and night lamp to go ratting, and everything, got a target, still in box not used if your oh is interested and doing same type!!!
He has sold the lamo already and has fired of half a dozen shots at cans in the garden and that was it!
His car is a sports car all speed and noise, which he is now trying to sell, another possibility foe your oh if he moves on from the guns, or should i say when!!:haha: They are just big kids xx:hugs:

Well dh waiting to use laptop so time i went, :dust: to those who need it, will be back later for any weekend baby updates! I would like a weekend baby please!
:hugs:xxxx

:baby:tp xx

Good morning ladies. Although here it is only 4 am. Well I got home yesterday and mowed my en tire yard then DH and did the deed. Lol. I'm up now having contractions but it remains to be seen if they will lead to anything or not.
Much labor dust to everyone that needs it!

Jelly, yes we could of!!!! Hope you got back to sleep!!

Mrs J, insomnia is crap!!! DTD isn't working for us, its getting more of a hassle now!!!

Sayuri, welcome to the overdue club!!

I went back to bed just after 6 and have not long got up! Had some yummy croissants and coffee and debating what to do in this crap weather!! Feel better than I did yesterday but still feel wiped out!! Hope some more of us go into labour this weekend!! Before we know it it will be October!!

Becs - we will definitely have our babies by October! x

NurseKel - hope this is it for you although I will be cross if you jump the queue! x

my son is in big trouble WHEN he come's out :(
They got really strong and close together, sent OH to get my note's so I could give the hospital a ring....was waiting for next one to come and go as by time he got back upstair's I knew I was due one...it didn't come for what like felt age's :( so thought i'd give them another hour to pick back up....they just slowed down :( Still getting them, not as long of as often as last night :'( going to get as much house work done as possible today so hopefully that will get thing's moving again x

I totally understand Jo. Lol. Just remember though I've been going through this false labor with constant BH since 27 weeks and I just want this little man out! It feels like I'm waaaaaaay overdue even though I'm not.
!

Oh Danielle :hugs: how frustrating... hope it picks up soon

Nursekel / hope things get moving for you xx

Mrs J / Becs I dodn't bother going back to bed... finally finished filing all our paperwork so now catching up on home & Away waiting for the tumble dryer delivery.... then i'm going to conquor this damn cellar room of mine. I'm determined to have a cleared and clean cellar before baby arrives... Cramps have gone Hooray

Hi ladies!

Danielle, just wanted to say I know exactly how you feel about them fading away to nothing, I had that a couple of times a few days before I went into labour... just think though, every one that you have is doing some of the work and will make things easier and shorter in the long run... My waters broke on the Sunday, I woke up at 3am on the Monday morning having tightenings and cramps which were getting more and more painful, lasting around 50secs-1 min at first, they continued till they were 1 min - 1.30 each and I couldn't talk through them, I went to the hospital at 9am and I was 3-4 cm!! I can't believe that all happened that morning, I think it was those few days which started things off and in the end meant I didn't need to be induced, they let me go naturally. Hope this makes you feel a bit better?

Well I had a right evening yesterday, very tearful and not coping very well at all, Lilia decided she needed to be fed every 20 mins all afternoon/evening... she would come off, be a bit dozy for a few minutes, then cry to be fed again! This morning my nipples are so raw and sore it's making feeding very painful! However, she slept from midnight till I woke her at 4 for a feed, I fed her twice (topped her up after a bum change) and she then slept from 5 till 9 when I woke her again for another feed! So I feel a lot better after a restful evening!

Here are a few piccies for those that want to see:

With her doting daddy
20.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

Another with daddy
28.jpg

:dust: to all! x

congrats new mummies! loving seeing all the pics of the beautifull babies!! Fishy sent me a pic of harry and he is sooo cute!!!!

Here are some pics of Amelia! There are loads! she is 7lb 7oz now! still so tiny but big to us! lol

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=263395&id=772731039&l=af8907f2ab
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=262683&id=772731039&l=4768c4b6da

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"