****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey Ladies!

Just popping on in the brif 5 mins I have to myself...well I say myself I have a small warm head under my chin with a little snoozing give in my arms.:cloud9:

Congrats to all you new mummies:thumbup:

Blob I knew she would come out for you eventually...although I had now convinced myself she was a wee boy being stubborn:dohh:

I cant possibly catch up on the huge amounts of pages and chat you women have created:blush:

I hope everyone is good....Limpets I really hope they are w:blush:ong about your cervix and that once given a kick start it will do its duty for you!
Thats of course if your body doesnt prove the d:cloud9:ocs wrong in the mean time!!:flower:

Right I am away to find my boys and see what to make for tea.

Love to all, hugs to those who need a huge bear hug and loads of :dust: to anyone who would like it!!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Afternoon all,

Limpets :wave:

Jessica, I am getting bum pain too, glad it' not just me!!:haha:

Blob, hoping things are good, Rosalie is such a pretty name xx:hugs:

Drea, Hope you recover from the splits soon, not nice, balance is rubbish and we go down a bit odd to avoid the bump and tend to do things like the splits! :hugs:

Jellycat, :haha: about the laundry, I get exited about kitchen utensils, i bought dh a meat slicer last christmas :)haha: i bought him and i use it!!) And i love any joints now with this machine, especially ham joints, I mean who gets exited about a meat slicer!!:haha:

I am so irritable today, i am trying not to snap but everything driving me potty, the 10 and 7 yr old i have said they can go out and play so they don't drive me nutty, and my 2yr old has just started with the 'why' to everything, which i can usually cope with but its driving me crazy today!
She has been a good girl though, we went food shopping (£130 on rubbish everyone can help themselves to if i am in hospital!!) and she said she needed a wee wee and i took her to the loo in tesco and for the first time she used a toilet, was so pleased with her, we made such a fuss, must have loooked like a right crazy family all yelling and clapping for our clever girl!!!:haha:

Anyway, off now to check on dh's tea in the oven, its pizza night but he is having souther fried chicken, its my lazy night, and have started on the doritoes and dips, sadly i will not be able to indulge so much when baby has arrived and i am eating for one again:haha:

Back later xxxxxx:hugs:

:nope:Officially 3 days over due today- no signs whatsoever. Just some cramps during the night that disappear in the morning. Think it will be another couple of days. Yesterday I was miserable just wanted to be done with this pregnancy:growlmad:, today I am relaxed and calm- went for lunch and some shopping with DH- AHHH retail therapy!. How is everyone else? :kiss:

Hey everyone -thanks for the reassuring words ladies :hugs:

my MW said that by 10+ days your body is just trying to get the baby out if the baby wants it or not
sounds like a plan to me lol.

MW came earlier - thankfully my BP is back to normal :thumbup: She's gonna come again thursday if i've not gone into labour before.

I've had a lovely afternoon catching up on casualty :haha: and making jewellery :happydance:.
DH staying overnight at the car show so i'm off to my mates (who's recovering from surgery this week) for a yummy chinese & a guilty glass of low alcohol rose - i think we both deserve it after the week we've had.

Have a good night everyone & i'll catch you all tomorrow xxx

OMG i have just caught up on 60 odd pages! You ladies know how to talk!!

Well i moved house on the 2nd september and it all went well but we have only just got the internet back!

I'm finally able to set up the nursery etc so plan on starting that tomorrow.

I'm having pains at the minute but its a constant pain in bump so not contractions or anything and i'm not having any other signs. I'm not ready for his arrival yet anyway i need at least another week lol.

Congrats to all the new mummies and :dust: to all those wanting it

hello all, ive had a great day so far we went for a long walk up the cliffs by the beach and then for lunch. been to tescos for a nice long walk round the isles but baby so active now i dont think it has done much..... oh well at least we DTD'd this morning which i had been previously told was out of the question so im a happy bunny today hehehe....

drinking pineapple juice to try... well to try anything really.

hope everyone is ok and angie gimme a call if you get bored. Love to all. xxx

Anyone feel like they get contractions when baby moves?? Shes sooo low that when she moves or kicks it feel like a contraction???? really weird?? maybe just cause its painful!! i dunno??? Going to go take the dog for a walk!

and the bum pain! ahhh feels like i need to poop(TMI) but i cant worst ever!!

Boony, glad to see the move went well xx

Limpets, have a lovely evening xx

Carley, I feel like I am trying everything too!!!

Berkeley, I am ok today, just fed up!!! Something has gotta gibe soon I guess!!

Took Murphy for his nightly stroll, had a shower and now sat down watching x factor!! How I long to be able to put my pj bottoms on normally lol!!!

Hiya everyone, just popping in to see if there are any more new babies!! Hugs and labour dust to all who need it!

Sam is actually due today, but has now been here 17 days. I am in love. Totally. He is a lovely boy.

I don't seem to be getting much time to get anything done this last couple of days. I am just about to get some washing out of the dryer now he's settled, and it's almost 10pm! Ah well, does it matter? Not at all I suppose!!

xxx

Jessica214, I get that bum pain too, soo uncomfortable! I think it's just her head comfortably screwed into my pelvic region lol

I've started on the eviction methods.. I had spicy food last night and today, have been taking loads of walks lately and DTD once.. I've had no twinges apart from dull achey period-like pains but they're not regular or anything.. Hopefully they're productive pains though.

Hugs to all the overdue ladies, I feel like I'm going to join the overdue club! xx

Thankyou MixedMama!! I just noticed what you're calling your little lady when she makes her appearance! Beautiful name. x

Hi Ladies,

Congrats on all the September star babies, so exciting :)

I had my little man on the 1st, although he was due on the 10th. Can someone update the first page for me? He weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces!

Good luck to everyone waiting :)

B2B xxx

Congrats Bump2be! Well done! What did you call your little man?

OMG - Look at all the little babies that have been born! Congratulations new mummies!

I'm so sorry, but i'm really not getting on the comp much so can't catch up - I just keep checking the first page to see who have had their babies!

Labour :dust: to all of you who are going over - It's mu due date tomorrow and Isabelle will be 2 weeks old! I can't believe how quickly it has gone!

Hope you all meet your bubs soon! Xxx

Aw Optical good to see you!! I know what you mean about getting on the computer!! I am reading much more from my phone in the night! I can't believe Isabelle is 2 weeks old! Doesn't time fly!!

:hugs: Danielle, this is not fair on you at all!! come on babyH!! x

not even here and being a pain :'(
There like really low down the pain, kind of like in my bum in away (best way of descriping it) :/

Thanks Asher, we named him Owen!

Congrats on your little man as well...I love his name, we considered the name Sam as well!

Congrats Bump2be! Well done! What did you call your little man?

Aw thanks, and Owen is a fab name! Well done you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"