****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hey everyone =)

I havent read all the other pages - theres been so many posts! Chatty ladies!

Congrats to all the new mums and babies. labour :dust: to all those who want. Ive tried to upload a picture, but it wont let me :( ill try again soon!

Heres my little birth story for you all =)

As some of you know, I started getting pains on Sunday - nothing serious, just mild achy pains. They continued all day and by half 10 at night, we decided to start timing them. The pains continued through the night, I managed to get about an hours sleep. Woke up on Monday and had a bath - they completely stopped! I thought oooo shes playing tricks on me then! They then started back up. I carried on with my normal day, had dinner down my mother in laws, then decided to see if these contractions were doing anything, so I did a little examination (being a student midwife has its advantages!!) I was then completely shocked to find I was 5cm dilated :O couldnt believe it! Didnt even think the pains were bad enough to say I was in established labour! We phoned the birth centre and they told me to go in. Was examined by the midwife who confirmed I was 5cm dilated. I then went into the pool - the water was amazing and so comforting. My mum and husband were both there - husband in the pool with me bless him. 3 hours of pains later, I could feel such a pressure - so everytime I had a contraction (which just felt like I needed to go to toilet!!) id push down, and I found this helped loads with the pain. 1 hour after the pressure feeling (4 hours of being in the pool) the midwife decided she wanted to examine me to determine progress. Fully dilated and ready to go! It was my plan to get back in the pool, but being led down, something just happened, and I had to push there and then!! 15 minutes later - little Roxy was born into this world =) it was such a fantastic birth experience and I know im truly lucky! I hope alot of you experience what I did as it was fantastic!!

:thumbup: ...i'll have one of those births too please!!!

Hey becs, hope something is happening for you hun!
I'm not too bad now thanks, much better than i was. Symptom wise i seem to have a constant lower back pain & horrid shooting pains through my bum :shrug: enough to make me yell out when they come, but then they dissapear immediately :shrug:. I also seem to be 'clearing myself out' (sorry if tmi) and i have increased discharge (again tmi) & worry about smelling :shrug:. Other than than - nada!!!

Same here Limpets!! :o( ...im sure all will go fine hun...hope you enjoy your evening!! xx

Hi Ladies,

Congrats on all the September star babies, so exciting :)

I had my little man on the 1st, although he was due on the 10th. Can someone update the first page for me? He weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces!

Good luck to everyone waiting :)

B2B xxx

Congrats hun!!! (fish&chips updates the front page and had her baby a couple of days ago and so it will probably take a few days x) xx

Hope everyone isn't feeling as fed up as me...4 days overdue now! :(

Well i wish my DF had got into shooting or golf instead he takes me to honda to 'look' at the deals on the type r gt (we have a type s gt already)....type r gt will be ready for collection on the 23rd!!!!!! MEN!!! lol x

:rofl: Lucky you lilbumpblue

Pics of Rosalie :cloud9:

Cloth bum, big sis and booby monster :haha:

:dust: and :hugs: to everyone and extra to those overdue :nope:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
awh luvly pic's blob :)

This is going to sound daft, but do I just time from when I start to feel pain, to the pain ending? because my bump's staying hard for a while after the pain's passed and not sure if I should time up until I notice my bump start's to go "normal" again or not :S

Asher I can't believe it's been 17 days already only seems like a week! How's he settling is he still being good with his feeding ?

Danielle - I really hope something starts up properly for you soon xxx

Congrats on Baby Owen Bump2be !!!

I had curry tonight it was lovely we haven't had one in ages so I thought I'd treat DH as he's been so good to me and its his favourite, this past week I've become really Clingy to him.... I hated him going to work this week, i've never been like that before. It's like I want him near me for reassurance.

Hope everyones enjoying their Saturday night xxxx Labour Dust to all xxxxx

I dont know i never timed mine just pissed me off...mine never were regular at all so i just felt under pressure to have one at the 'right' time. Only when i relaxed they came faster :hugs:

Blob - Lovely pics, she's beautiful xxx

Danielle check this out hope it helps - It explains how and times it all for you xx
Hope the link works https://www.baby2see.com/contractions_timer.html

i'v been timing them every so often and we have gone from being 10-15min's apart to 6-10min's. Just got on my ball, and since getting on that they have got closer together, still only lasting about 40sec's tho.

Blob - Lovely pics, she's beautiful xxx

Danielle check this out hope it helps - It explains how and times it all for you xx
Hope the link works https://https://www.baby2see.com/contractions_timer.html

Thank's, im using contraction master atm, and pressing start when I start to feel the pain coming on, and stop when it's defo gone.

This says start when tightenings begin
Stop when pain finishes even if you have tightenings........ Your contractions are longer than you think.

Sorry if i'm confusing matters

This says start when tightenings begin
Stop when pain finishes even if you have tightenings........ Your contractions are longer than you think.

Sorry if i'm confusing matters

think i'l just do it from pain starting to pain stopping...don't always notice my belly starting to tighten.
That mean's tho my contraction's could be closer together then they actually are

Haha Blob...unfortunately i dont have a license!! lol x

Good Luck Danielle xx

Aw good luck danielle, it would be lovely to be finally happening for you!
Jelly, sounds like you had a nice night with dh. Must be the hormones making you clingy do you think?
I know, it doesn't seem like 17 days since sam was born to me either. He's still feeding really well. Still nice and settled on the whole with a chilled out temperament. Has a few hours in the evening where he's quite wild and feeds constantly, but I can cope with that. Just feeding again now. Am sat up in bed typing on phone, I want an ipad to make it easier! Strangely, dh is refusing..... ;-)
I hope there are more babies when I check in again!

P.S. Blob! Gorgeous pics of your beautiful girls! X

Asher - I think it is the hormones I've been with him for 9 years and we were best friends before then. He's always been there for me through thick and thin and I just think how lucky and happy I am with him everyday.... :blush: It must be the hormones or i'm going mental

Good to know Sam's doing well and really settled, I bet Archie and Jack are loving having him around. My 3 year old niece is very excited to be getting her first cousin, she tells my sister everyday and asks when can she see baby..... she still has a habit at looking up my top everytime to see baby :)

Hope you get some sleep soon, tell DH you deserve an ipad for all your hard work :) xx

Not sure if anyone is online....but I'm wiiiiiide awake, with a mild tooth ache. Will have to get a temp filling tomorrow as I don't really want to go to dentist and have injection until after baby born. I would rather be up with some sort of contractions rather than
A god damn toothache! Grrrrrr. I've not even got a twinge!!!

i'm still up...still getting "pain's"
Coming between (since 3) 8min's and just under 6min's. Had a good few 4-5min's gap's but seem to be slowing down again now :(
i'm ok with the pain atm! Getting worse tho, it's in my back alot now :/
Think i'm going to turn laptop off...stop timing for abit and try get abit of sleep! I figure there going to get alot worse before baby is anywhere near to coming...tho it is worrying me how I feel like I need to poo/push (sry tmi!) I'v been...so can't need to go again!!
Starving tho :/ can't wait for breakfast...

Blob, gorgeous pics xxx

Asher, Sam sounds like a little dream xx

Danielle, that sounds promising, fx'd that today is the day for you xxxx

Emz, ouchy toothache!!!!!

I woke up to use the loo for about the 8 th time tonight and my hips and back are in so much pain, from bump to thighs its very painful. I can hardly walk, had to come down and sit on a chair and take some paracetamols, not that they do diddly squat!! I feel sick and my head is banging!! Why won't she just bloody comeout!!!!!

Aw becs I just read your fb status. So cruel - you'd feel better if u could get some decent sleep wouldn't you! Come on Hope! Mummy wants to meet you! X
Danielle I hope you're either still in pain and it's worse, or you're asleep by now! X
Emz, sorry to hear about your tooth! X
Jelly, your dh sounds lovely. Bless. X
Thanks for your lovely comments about archie, jack and sam. They are little loves really. And yep, I think an ipad's not too much to ask!
Up for 2nd feed of the night. Just going to change his bum and offer him the other boob! X

heya =)

Louise - it was amazing and yes she is my first little angel, so im truly blessed to have it go as smoothly as it did =)

mrsj08 - im passing my birth vibes onto you!! those pains sound promising, as they are what I had before having Roxy =) labour :dust: to you!!

lilbumpblue + xemmax - birth vibes to you too!!

drea - sorry to hear about your fall :( hope your feeling better

I still cant attatch pics so shes now my little avatar thingy =)

hope everyone is well

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back