****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I cant even do it as an avatar lol booo :( xxx

Thanks STMW - no pains for me since yesterday afternoon. I'm ok with it though, going to try hard not to get anxious. Baby will come when it comes, trying to stay positive and block out the negativity.

Blob - Rosalie is gorgeous, fab pictures!

Jellycat - I feel exactly the same about my DH going to work especially as I've had him here for the school holidays and now I'm so close he's had to go back.

Danielle - hope things are still happening x

Becs - FX the paracetemol worked and you got back to sleep :hugs:

Asher - can't believe it's 17 days - glad Sam is doing so well

I'm typing this from bed and DH is tossing and turning - I'm going to chuck my :coffee: over him if he doesn't pack it in. The dog is sat outside the door whining for attention too!

X

:flower: Morning all been up on and off

Blob those pics are lovely

Danielle hope this is your time today

I am feeling a little down yesterday walked with DH to shops did a little retail therapy walking back got pains then nothing. Ordered some hot curry started to get my usual pains then nothing:nope: went to bed:cry:

I hope everyone is ok and we get more babies:happydance:

Just popping in to say hi,

Fed up that this waiting could go on for weeks!
I suppose i should be pleased that I shouldn't go any more over than October but it is not a great thought while i feel so irratable and crappy!
I suppose it is the thought of on off pains for ages without anything happening, its tiring and gets my hopes up, i just want it all over with and babe in arms now, even though i still am a week of due!

Anyway 39 weeks today:happydance:

Dust to those overdue, i am starting to get the overdue blues from just the thought of going over:haha:

Back later, will catch up better i hope, I think this mood is a good sign!!:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Morning ladies!:flower: Its almost 5am here and i have YET to fall asleep i just keep looking at DH and being pissed he's asleep! LOL :) Been getting mild period type pains for over a week now but nothing seems to go past that! DTD 3 times yesterday thinking "that has to do SOMETHING" but NOOOO not even my plug or anything (TMI)...

Labor :dust: to everyone who needs it and wants it!!! I dont think we had a baby this weekend did we??? think its been 46 for a while now!! C'MON BABYS!!! dont be stubborn!

I officially give up! This baby clearly want's to stay put :'(

I decided to try get a bit of sleep as they was slowing down but lasting longer and being abit more painful...and now same as yesturday there like every hour :(
I'm not building my hope's up anymore, got my induction tomorrow, may aswel just accept he's not going to come until then.
Getting fed up of it now :( I just want to have him and feel normal :'(

on another note there as been a star born this weekend...2week's early - jessmckeiver had her LO :) I'll let her fill you in with detail's etc.

heya - i forgot to put more details for the first page! I cant remember whether I wrote this initially or not but :

Sooo my princess Roxy was born

7th September 2010 at 03:05am weighing 5lbs 15 and a half ounces =)

xxxxx

Hey girls!

Sorry I haven't been around, haven't been out the hospital long and have been adjusting to Mummy life! been thinking of you all though. Melody Izabelle was born at 10:14am on 5th September weighing 8lbs 1oz by emergency c-section. Was scary, but she was worth every second. I LOVE being a mummy.

Good luck to all the girls ready to pop - remember - you CAN do it - the only times I couldn't cope was when I let fear into the equasion. You are built for this and it will happen - and if it doesn't? Well, like me you will be taken in for a c-section but that is what they are there for - to keep you and baby safe.

Booby time again! sending love -x-

i'v decided...when OH has finished what he's doing, i'm going to have a soak and wash my hair, dry and str8 my hair, then ring triarge, tell them what it's been like the past couple of day's and see if they will allow me to go in and be checked...I know my induction is due tomorrow, but don't think I can do another night like the last 2 again :( Had 3 more contraction's (if they are even contraction's!) since 10ish...and it really feel's (TMI) like i'm having to hold a poo in :/

:hi: Drazic - nice to hear from you xx

DH has been despatched to Ikea to buy some shelves, this is a minor miracle as normally it takes a lot of persuasion and the inducement of meatballs to get him to go with me, let alone on his own. I think that having to negotiate the North Circular doesn't help get him in the mood. Sensibly he left in time to get there as soon as they open and has he only has two things to buy he should be quite speedy. Just hope he actually asks someone if he can't find them. I wouldn't put it past him not to and then come back in a foul mood saying they didn't have them, despite the fact that I've used the stock checker and it says they have 44. I'll have to suffer the Grand Prix when he get's back by way of compensation but I can live with that. Before we got together I couldn't sit through a race but I've been indoctrinated now. It's annoying how men manage to indoctrinate you into their interests whilst never absorbing any of your's. I know far too much about Cycle Racing and Guitar's thank's to previous boyfriend's. I've never found one prepared to share in my love of baking or musicals - funny that! :rofl:

I managed to sleep relatively well last night - I was due a good one. I got a stretch from 1.30 to 7 without having to get up for the loo :happydance: I haven't had any more pain since yesterday afternoon and the baby has been relatively quiet although not worryingly so. I think I have a bit of a night owl on my hands - just what I need.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Thanks Jellycat :hugs:

Wow, DH is back from Ikea with requested shelves and he didn't even moan about it. Happy Days!

x

Yay for good sleep MrsJ!! And a non-moaning hubby! Win win situation! Now you just need little one to arrive! x

Hope you're all doing okay today.

Congrats to JessMcEiver (sp?) on the birth of your baby! x

Well I have been a productive little bunny whilst Sammy has been asleep this morning. The beds are all changed and the bedding washed. And I have cleaned the house from top to bottom apart from the kitchen - DH can do that, as he's been sat on his ARSE all morning watching the bloody telly!!!! Scream!!!! All I need now is for the sun to come out so I can get the washing dry, as whilst I was cleaning, it got wet on the line. I may have to bring it in and spin it again I think. DH could have brought it in but - he's a man. "I've been at work all week"....... grrrrr. Am quite looking forward to Sam waking up now so I can feed him and sit down with a brew!!

Asher that sound's like my OH!!

pain's are back and close together...please let it be this time!! I'm timing them for an hour then going to ring triarge see if they will let me go in to bed checked over!

Blob, gorgeous pics! :)

Emz, I'm suffering from a toothache too, had to get a temporary filling from the chemist because the earliest the dentist could book me in for is the 23rd! i dont want to have to go through labour pains along with a toothache, that would be horrible!!

Drazic, Melody is gorgeous!

Danielle, FX things speed up for you today! Glad the pains are back :)

MrsJ, glad you managed to get a decent nights sleep. I keep waking up because of back pains :( grrr..

I'm hoping that when I ring triarge, if I mention i'm due to be induced tomorrow, they might let me go today if they arnt busy, don't think I can take another night like the past two. x

Hi everyone,

I had my little girl amy on the 8th of september via a c section due to a failed induction.

She weighed 5 pounds and 6 and a half ounces and she was 3 weeks early.

Im so happy and shes so content at the moment :)

Attachments

• Amy.jpg
    Amy.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g