****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations Scotsgal24, Hope both you and Amy are doing well. Look forward to your birthing story xx

Congrats Scotsgal x

Danielle - have you called Triage yet? x

hey labies and bumps and babies!

i had the mother of all contrations last night and hubby and i were convinced they were the start of the "real thing". They lasted an hour, starting off every 5 mins, then going to 10 mins, then the last 2 were 20 mins apart, then they stopped. I was in terrible pain but didnt want them to stop!
I went to bed about 9:30pm, hoping they would start up again in the night, but all that happened was that i had a sweating fit (similar to the one i had when in labour with DS!) but that died off and only residual, slight twinges today.
I think i had my show a couple of days ago, but not entirely sure. REALLY hoping things will start up again tonight or this week!

Congrats on all your recent births and "we will ge there" to all others still waiting our turn!

come on baby!

HUGE Congratulations to all the new mummys!!! :wohoo:

well after my post on here on sept 10th (in which i was feeling abit fed up)
my waters went at 5pm later that day! :happydance:

AND....................................................................

Ollie was born at 18:16 sat 11th sept :wohoo:
It only took 15mins of pushing before he came into the world :cloud9:

his weight was 8lb 8

we came home today, he is doing well and he loves the booby milk too :thumbup:

Since you ladies have shared photo's of your Gorgeous new arrivals
here one of mine :)

[URL=https://img255.imageshack.us/i/dscf8739.jpg/][IMG]https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1702/dscf8739.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Good Luck to everyone who is waiting for thier lo's to arrive :kiss:

Ahhhh Daisybell - I wondered where you had been. Big Congratulations on your little man - he's such a cutie :hugs:

:hi: Nurse Kel - what's happening with you? x

Wow Daisybell! That was quick! Congrats! Ollie is gorgeous!

Hi NurseKel!

Congrats Scotsgal x

Just rang them because im only 4-5min's apart and coping with the pain, she's told me to take a couple co-cordomol's and another bath until I lose my plug/water's brake or I start to struggle with pain...

Many congratulations Daisybell, he is gorgeous, funny enough a typical symptom can be feeling a sudden dip in mood, i have been hoping my grumpy mood has had a reason but nothing yet!! xx:hugs:

Good luck danielle, lets hope this is it for you, keep moving/rocking/bouncing to keep baby low and pushing down to encourage labour xx:hugs:

Congrats other new Mummies, really going now with our little stars!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am really drained of energy :( didn't get 4hour's sleep last night, so im shattered.

Daisybell big congratulations Ollie is gorgeous just like his beg sister Bethany, Look forward to hearing your birthing story xxx

FX'd Danielle - get bouncing xxx

Hi Jo and Asher. Good to see you ladies. Well everything stopped for me...dang it. Saturday night was as good and I thought I was really close then nothing since. I must say it was nice to sleep all night without contractions and peeing every 5 minutes but I would rather be giving birth. Lol.
so Jo do you think you're close yet?
Asher, I'm so jealous Sam is just too adorable. I love all the pics and updates.

I cant even do it as an avatar lol booo :( xxx

Thanks Jellycat :hugs:

Wow, DH is back from Ikea with requested shelves and he didn't even moan about it. Happy Days!

x

if you right click on the photo on your pc, then move the cursor to 'open with' and click on 'paint' then click file, save as, and ok it you should be able to upload that one! :) x

Hi everyone,

I had my little girl amy on the 8th of september via a c section due to a failed induction.

She weighed 5 pounds and 6 and a half ounces and she was 3 weeks early.

Im so happy and shes so content at the moment :)

Congrats hun she is lovely xx

his weight was 8lb 8

[URL=https://img255.imageshack.us/i/dscf8739.jpg/][IMG]https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/1702/dscf8739.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Awww hun he is lovely...looks really tiny! xx

Congrats Scotsgal x

Just rang them because im only 4-5min's apart and coping with the pain, she's told me to take a couple co-cordomol's and another bath until I lose my plug/water's brake or I start to struggle with pain...

What a load of bumf, your waters down always break and also some people dont lose their plug, its pushed out with baby!! They must be busy! lol ...id just go up and say the pain is bad!! lol x

5 days overdue now and getting very impatient! :( xxx

I cant even do it as an avatar lol booo :( xxx

Thanks Jellycat :hugs:

Wow, DH is back from Ikea with requested shelves and he didn't even moan about it. Happy Days!

x

if you right click on the photo on your pc, then move the cursor to 'open with' and click on 'paint' then click file, save as, and ok it you should be able to upload that one! :) x

Hi everyone,

I had my little girl amy on the 8th of september via a c section due to a failed induction.

She weighed 5 pounds and 6 and a half ounces and she was 3 weeks early.

Im so happy and shes so content at the moment :)

Congrats hun she is lovely xx

his weight was 8lb 8

Awww hun he is lovely...looks really tiny! xx

Congrats Scotsgal x

What a load of bumf, your waters down always break and also some people dont lose their plug, its pushed out with baby!! They must be busy! lol ...id just go up and say the pain is bad!! lol x

5 days overdue now and getting very impatient! :( xxx

I'm planning on going soon because pain's getting un manageable...i'v not tried another bath tho yet...no co-cordomol's either :( OH's been to all the shop's around here and to my parent's, and there's non about :( all we have is iburophen and paracetamol :(

Oooh good luck Danielle, it definitely sounds as though things are moving on for you! Yay!!

Thanks Nursekel. xx

Oooh good luck Danielle, it definitely sounds as though things are moving on for you! Yay!!

Thanks Nursekel. xx

I'm not building my hope's up :(
I'm expecting them to vanish anytime soon :/ apparently our midwife's at hospital can tell how far we are with the tone of our voice when we have a contraction, and will tell us to sit it out at home if we don't sound like we are that far on....

Hello All. Had my little baby boy on the 9th September at 10.39am by c-section. He weighed 6lb 9oz and is gorgeous. We called him Ben Matthew Bradley.

Here's a little pic

IMG_2353.jpg

Congrats, Blondie, Jess, Daisy and scotsgal!!!!!

Danielle, some people don't lose their plug or waters till they are in full blown labour!! What a load of crap, think they are fobbing you off!! I really hope this is it for you xx

Mrs J, good on your DH!!!!

I am still here, been out all day and now home waiting for some food!! Last night was awful, my hips were horrendous and all I did was cry! I went back to bed at 6am and managed an hour, took some pain killers and put a wheat bag on my back! I am so bloody fed up its untrue, I just hope I am favourable for my sweep in the morning. I know I only have a week to push for my induction but I really want my waterbirth. I know it doesn't matter in the long run, but just feeling so disheartened by it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->