****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Blondie he is lovely congrats!! xx

Big hugs Becs, its hopefully all helping towards your labour, my midwife said contractions can be in you back & thighs too!! xx

Danielle,
I have never lost a plug on all 4 of mine, had waters break, but never seen a plug, some women manage the pain right through, until they have examined you they just don't know what is happening, and they should at least monitor the baby for a while see if you are contracting, like someone else said they must be busy, :shrug:

Hoping this is it for you xx:hugs:

Blondie, congrats on your baby boy, my ds is called Ben, all Ben's I know are little monkeys but VERY loveable all the same!!!
Congrats he is scrummy xx

Had roast dinner, cleaned house up, been on a bit of a frenzy, nesting totally, had dd in her tub of water in the garden while other dd did her reading for school and i did the washing up, how's that for multi tasking!!
(my 2 yr old loves to bath in my flexi tub which was supposed to be for washing but she has sort of adopted to bath in!!)
Had a few twinges but only when i am up and about so going to get dd in for her bath and get her ready for bed, then ds can have his shower and get ready for bed, the girls should be in bed by 7ish as its a school night.
Anyway lets get moving and try and get this baby moving!!:haha:

Back soon xx:hugs:

ooo danielle i hope this is it for you hun.....

2 days left for me.... cummon LO i want you now...

Aw Blondie, well done, Ben is lovely! Love the name too xx

congrats new mummies:wohoo:

:dust: for all mummies and bumps who want it :dust:

danielle my waters didnt go till i was 8/9 cm dialated so if u cant cope with the pain anymore id go in good luck :hugs:

hope every1 is ok xxxx

awwww huge congrats to all the new mummies :) buba's r looking too cute!

i hope my time comes soon, shes late grrrr

just rang again, she's told me to try wait until contraction's are 3min's apart, but if im struggling to cope then ring up and go down....but be prepaired to be sent home.
I'v give my self one last time frame....8.15, if there still as bad then i'm ringing and going down. Even if they are still a good 4min's apart.

Congrats Blondie, Scotsgal, Louise, F&C and blob! Lovely new babies!!!! Sorry if I've missed any, so many babies popping now :)

Good Luck Danielle!!!!

Nurse Kel - no I don't think anything much is happening. I'm fully expecting to go nearer my original date of the 21st. Baby has had a very quiet day, I was contemplating calling triage but in the last 20 mins baby has been on the move. I think the baby has just become nocturnal! Hope things start up for you soon. :hugs:

Blondie - Congratulations on the birth of Ben :hugs:

Becs - really hope you get your sweep tomorrow. I'm supposed to be having one in my MW appointment on Tues. I haven't even attempted self-examination so have no idea what the situation is with my cervix :rofl:

Danielle - hope this is it for you :hugs:

Labour :dust: to anyone who needs or wants it.

x

contractions are jumping from 3min-6min now :/ do u think i should still go in...

Danielle - just go in you need to know what the state of play is and the worse that can happen is that they send you home again x

Danielle I would go in!! At least then they can examine you and tell you whats going on xxx

After my last post I got tea out of the oven and managed to smash a plate, then I had floods of tears for ages, Ian even cried! I just said that I feel like I am snapping at everyone and feel so angry and pissed off! He said it was only natural. I then proceeded to clean and dust all of downstairs and sort through my crap drawers and have a good shred!!! Feel better now!!

After my last post I got tea out of the oven and managed to smash a plate, then I had floods of tears for ages, Ian even cried! I just said that I feel like I am snapping at everyone and feel so angry and pissed off! He said it was only natural. I then proceeded to clean and dust all of downstairs and sort through my crap drawers and have a good shred!!! Feel better now!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

going in....
just wiped when I went too loo and there's blood

Yes that changes things! Go in hunny xxx Good luck xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck Danielle. Glad it's happening for you prior to induction xxxx

I had a lovely baby shower on saturday.. makes you realise what great friends you have, my sister organised it and did all games.

I realised i wouldnt have a bed for upstairs in our bedroom when baby is too big for the moses basket, we hope to have her in our room for at least 6 months, i have just brought another travel cot on ebay for £30, can always use it when going to my parents.

I am feeling really good, infact im feeling better than i have been for weeks, no back pain, i can get up from the sofa on my own and roll over in bed without having to wake up the whole house with screams of pain.. i feel a little sick in the mornings for a bit but cant complain.

Hubby is loving all the sex but thinks 3 times a day is too much :winkwink:, he says he can feel something down there and it freaks him out. I think he should just enjoyed the sudden increase in sex... men are never happy !!

sorry if i have forgotten anyone....

Daniellelk- good luck babe x

Blob congrats honey... so pleased to hear the news xx

Lauraperrysan- congrats honey, what a big boy !!

Bump2b, congrats honey x

Scotsgal- OMG !!!! you lucky gal.... another end of sep star already had their baby.. congrats babe she is adorable x

Blondie- congrats honey, he is sooo cute !! x

Danielle sounds like your plug's coming out with blood when you wipe woo hoo!! How exciting!

Aw Becs, you really need Hope to make her appearance sooner rather than later honey. Poor Ian getting upset too. It will all be worth it when you see her gorgeous little face, and even better, her gorgeous little chicken legs! I've got a thing for tiny baby chicken legs, they just need kissing and staring at! I think Sam must think I'm mad cos I'm always messing with his knees and feet!!

Danielle, good luck and look forward to hearing of your son's arrival xxx

Lady K, sounds brilliant xx

I can't believe what a tit I am being, just hit my elbow and started crying again!!! I am so teary tonight, tis not good!!

Good luck Danielle!!!
Congrats all new mums, hope to join you soon.
Becs- I'm still waiting, too. NOTHING. 4 days overdue now. Just watched a romantic movie and started crying like a crazy woman. Just so emotional and totally fed up too. Don't have a sweep scheduled until Friday!! The thought of waiting until then makes me cry :cry: Please come out there little lady I AM TIRED.
I'll try blowing up balloons tomorrow- yes i am that desperate. Any other ideas, ladys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->