****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Everyone who's overdue are you all DTD if you can? I am convinced it worked for us. My waters broke about 5 to 10 mins after we did. DH joked that doggy style got him in, and doggy style would get him out..... and it did!!!! :haha:

Everyone who's overdue are you all DTD if you can? I am convinced it worked for us. My waters broke about 5 to 10 mins after we did. DH joked that doggy style got him in, and doggy style would get him out..... and it did!!!! :haha:

Good point, I think we might give it a go :haha:. :haha::haha:

Ha ha it might not work, but blimey it did for us! Either that or it was a BIG coincidence! Of course, I haven't told my mum how it all happened.... might have been a bit awkward....!!

Unfortunately not Asher, I've tired to persuade DH but he says it weirds him out too much at this stage :cry: I think I'll beg next weekend if I'm still waiting :rofl:

Sex is not working for us!!! Been trying but nothing!! My bloody arm is killing!! Stupid me!

Hi everyone
Good luck danelle that's how my plug started just a little bit of blood.

Well I had my little boy on 10th at 2338pm ended up having an emergency c section as his head was to high and he wasn't moving down and they wouldn't have been able to reach him with forceps. He was also back to back and wounldnt turn a stubborn little man a
So my planned water birth went out the window and I ended up with a epidural as the pain was horrfic although I did get to 7th with no pain relief but I just couldn't take no more and I was knackered in total j was in active labour for at least 20hrs. But he's absolutely gorgeous and I feel like he's been here for ages. He sleeps all the time I have to wake him to feed him but I'm sure that won't last. He's not feeding to well but I'm still in hospital and the mws have been really good and I think we are getting there. Hopefully should be going home tomorrow so will post some photos then.

Damn MrsJ!! I hope your DH relents!

Aw Becs your poor arm! x

Congrats Jenos! What did you call your little man?

Congrats jenos!! x

Asher that really made me laugh!! My Mum & Dad still dont know i have sex lol! x

Ha ha Jayne!! My Dad has gone green every time I have said I'm pregnant! I have had sex at least 3 times!!

Hello!!

Just thought i would drop by to say my september star is here!

4lb11 on 8/9/10 by emergency section - Violet Jayne :)
I'm so happy :)

haha Asher you must be VERY fertile then!!!!! lol xx

Congrats sciencemum i agree beautiful name!! x

Hi girlies

Congrats to the new mummies and good luck to those in labour!

lots of :dust: for the overdue club too.

Asher, I'm sure DTD did it for us too! Also Doggy... was the only way it was gonna happen ha ha Went into labour the early hours of the morning after DTD before bed!

Can't believe my little girl is 4 weeks old now! How fast has that time gone?!

Will pop in soon for a proper catch up

:hugs: for all of you xx

i'm home.....only 2cm's dilated!!! lost my plug while I was there, she doesnt think I will need induction tomorrow. Said I could stay and have something to help me sleep, but chose 2come home. she gave me 2 codine, but not done anything :(
Not timing any contraction's tonight, going to try and sleep. x

hey everyone sorry to intrude but i have some news on daniellelk :thumbup:

she just asked me to let you all know that she has been to the hospital and that she is 2cm dilated she has lost her plug and the midwife doesnt think she will need to have her induction tomorrow :thumbup:
she is feeling very tired and is off to bed to try and rest xxx

i will update as soon as i get any more texts off her :flower:

edit thought you were off to bed babes xxxx

hey everyone sorry to intrude but i have some news on daniellelk :thumbup:

she just asked me to let you all know that she has been to the hospital and that she is 2cm dilated she has lost her plug and the midwife doesnt think she will need to have her induction tomorrow :thumbup:
she is feeling very tired and is off to bed to try and rest xxx

i will update as soon as i get any more texts off her :flower:

Beat u too it :haha:
but I am going to bed now anyway :)

go and get some rest sweetie and remember my phone is at the side of me :thumbup: so text when ever you like xxx:hugs:

sciencemum, congrats honey x

Asher- LMAO !!! sooooo funny... so doggy style was the winner then.. but your right its proven sex can help bring it on, i have been getting BH after.. x

My little man is called Joel Samuel John and was 8lb 6oz but really long I've just managed to feed him myself for the first time having to use nipple shields but he seems to be doing well I'm so pleased with myself I was nearly ready to give up as I thought we'd never get the hang of it I'm sure if I'd gone home I would have done I'm so grateful to the mw they have truly been wonderful and just the ones on the ward on delivery they were wonderful I've been so lucky not come across one snotty one they have really contributed positively to this wonderful experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->