****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

i'm home.....only 2cm's dilated!!! lost my plug while I was there, she doesnt think I will need induction tomorrow. Said I could stay and have something to help me sleep, but chose 2come home. she gave me 2 codine, but not done anything :(
Not timing any contraction's tonight, going to try and sleep. x

good luck honey... hope you get enough rest xx

Hi ladies,
Well it turned out to be a busy weekend for me lol, i went to my friends armed with chinese last night & didn't get in until 2am :blush:, went straight to bed then slept late today, popped out to look for some card embelishments, came back & made more jewellery & by that thime DH was home :happydance:. Only just found time to come back online :shrug:.

The midwife also came yesterday - i'm almost ashamed to say i gave in & agreed to a sweep. She said my cervix is still very hard but she could get one finger in (sorry if TMI) and have a good sweep around. The good news was Tufty's head was waaay down & she was not able to push it back up which she said is a good sign for when my cervix finally does decide to kick in & soften. She's coming back thursday to repeat it as she said rthey are usually more successful the 2nd time around :thumbup:. She also recommended plenty of :sex: at least twice consecutively to get enough of the hormones in the semen needed to soften the cervix (i think midiwves are just obsessed with urine, bowels & sex personally :haha:)

Well i wish my DF had got into shooting or golf instead he takes me to honda to 'look' at the deals on the type r gt (we have a type s gt already)....type r gt will be ready for collection on the 23rd!!!!!! MEN!!! lol x
Oooooooh niiiice! (sorry lol) i'm a huge honda fan - you really should get excited hun heehee! Oh - & i bet he wants to get a little matching recaro seat for the baby too :thumbup:

Jellycat - thanks for the contraction timer link! I have downloaded an app on my phone so i'm not tied to the pc but it's always great to have one that works it all out for you :thumbup:

Since you ladies have shared photo's of your Gorgeous new arrivals
here one of mine
Gorgeous little man hun, i had to giggle at the outfit - i have that one in my hospital bag & i bought the same for Sam (brownsie my bump buddy) and Carley (the strange one who keeps stalking me :haha:). Hope Tufty decides to come whilst it's still warm enough to wear it :dohh:

2 days left for me.... cummon LO i want you now...
Like i said on facebook - you have your before mine & there will be trouble lady!!!!

Danielle - at least you may avoid induction sweetie - that's one thing to be positive about. Try to get plenty of rest & keep your carb intake up so you have the energy to get through labour. Thinking of you hun :hugs:

Right - off to rake DH out of the bath so i can have a soak :happydance:

Can i ask all Mum's wanting me to update their details here https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/399685-september-stars.html to post the following details either on here or on the above link; Baby name, due date, arrival date, time of birth & weight. This will make it much easier as i'm struggling to find everyones date at the moment, cheers ladies xxx

Danielle :hugs: I was still 2cms after well over 24hrs but only a few hours later i was 5 and then an hour she was born :hugs: dont lose heart you dont need to be induced and thats a really good thing :wohoo:

Congrats new babies :cloud9:

Everyone who's overdue are you all DTD if you can? I am convinced it worked for us. My waters broke about 5 to 10 mins after we did. DH joked that doggy style got him in, and doggy style would get him out..... and it did!!!! :haha:

not overdue yet but DTD 3 times yesterday and nothing!!! not even BH!!:dohh:
was it rough???/ hahaha......:haha:

Congrats Science Mum xx

We seem to have a lot more girls than boys - I haven't counted them though!

I've been to bed but then got back up after an hour as I couldn't relax. I've just spent 40 mins re-arranging things in my kitchen as a result of my new shelves. I still don't feel ready to sleep and don't want to disturb DH so I've made a cup of tea and I'm sat in my dimly lit living room with the laptop. Good job I can touch type as I can't see the keyboard. The dog is snoring next to me!

Danielle - good news hope things pick up over night - it's great you won't need to be induced.

Asher - your so funny. I'm going to try some persuasion on DH tomorrow, but it's going to take a lot to convince him. I'm sure he thinks the baby's head is practically just inside. :rofl:

Jenos - great news that Joel is getting the hang of things and that you got lots of support from the MW's.

Limpets - it's nice to hear you sounding happier and more like your usual self :hugs:

Well I'm quite annoyed that my brother's friend has jumped the queue and had her baby two weeks early. Both my Dad and brother called to tell me - as if I wanted to know :growlmad: I'm now paranoid she might pick the same name as us, totally irrational given that we haven't told a soul what we are calling the baby. I think I must be losing the plot :shrug:

Is anyone else awake?

x

I'm awake Mrs J, just been bouncing on my ball trying to calm down my heartburn..... I dread going to bed at night at the moment don't know why ??

Got Dentist tomorrow morning :-(

I feel exactly the same - how strange! I'm finding that even if I'm tired, if I wake up early I just get up rather than staying where I am. I usually love my bed but I think it's a combination of nervous anticipation so I'm not very relaxed and feeling blinking uncomfortable that put's me off. Turning over in bed is nothing short of a mission, it's really starting to get to me now.

I had to go to the dentist the other day for a temporary filling. At least the temporary ones don't hurt, but I'll have to go and get a permanent one done after the baby arrives. I'm not overly keen on my dentist - he's a massive guy with a big moustache and he isn't very friendly. I got told off for leaving it too long between appointments! I felt like I was about 5years old....

I'm considering going back to bed - my eyes are feeling quite tired now. I'll probably be back shortly.....

x

OMG!! just DTD and blood(TMI) maybe my show?? theres no mucus though??? hmmmmmm...does there have to be? Getting kinda worried now....a good amount of blood but its normal colored not dark or brown!! Anyone know anything about this???

Danielle, I really hope your LO makes his debut today xxx

Mrs J, hope you got some sleep!!

Jelly, I have been getting bad indigestion, haven't had it since 1st tri!!!

I have my sweep this morning, I am not hopeful it will work!! I slept quite well and managed to stay in bed despite being wide awake at 4am. I feel quite good this morning, just hada massive bowl of cereal and a cuppa and now gonna hoover uo and clean the bathroom! I am paranoid that I will go into labour and the house be a shithole when we bring Hope home!! I have OCD with cleaning so unless I clean everyday I think the house is a mess!! My hips are achey and my pelvis feels like its trying to split apart!!!

Congrats science mum, congrats Jenos! :)

Danielle, you will ave your baby by tonight.x

Jessica, go in and get checked, sounds like you will have your baby soon.

All is fine here, I made a killer vege chilli last night lol and suffered for it in the middle of the night, I had to listen to popping gurgling sounds in my intestine all night lol. This morning I have period type pains on and off, not hopeful though, that would be expecting to much for me toi actually go 10 days early lol! ;P

Well i wish my DF had got into shooting or golf instead he takes me to honda to 'look' at the deals on the type r gt (we have a type s gt already)....type r gt will be ready for collection on the 23rd!!!!!! MEN!!! lol x
Oooooooh niiiice! (sorry lol) i'm a huge honda fan - you really should get excited hun heehee! Oh - & i bet he wants to get a little matching recaro seat for the baby too :thumbup:

:happydance: one of the things he did actually ask was "do you do a type R carseat"!!!! lol :haha:

OMG!! just DTD and blood(TMI) maybe my show?? theres no mucus though??? hmmmmmm...does there have to be? Getting kinda worried now....a good amount of blood but its normal colored not dark or brown!! Anyone know anything about this???

oooooh not sure hun but didnt want to r&r...good luck sounds promising!!

Iv woken feeling crampy and sick again! ...but iv just had a craving for 'nice' biscuits & i dont even like then :shrug: x

Congrats science mum, congrats Jenos! :)

Danielle, you will ave your baby by tonight.x

Jessica, go in and get checked, sounds like you will have your baby soon.

All is fine here, I made a killer vege chilli last night lol and suffered for it in the middle of the night, I had to listen to popping gurgling sounds in my intestine all night lol. This morning I have period type pains on and off, not hopeful though, that would be expecting to much for me toi actually go 10 days early lol! ;P

i was having strange popping noises yesterday too...scared me a bit actually! :wacko:

Danielle, I really hope your LO makes his debut today xxx

Mrs J, hope you got some sleep!!

Jelly, I have been getting bad indigestion, haven't had it since 1st tri!!!

I have my sweep this morning, I am not hopeful it will work!! I slept quite well and managed to stay in bed despite being wide awake at 4am. I feel quite good this morning, just hada massive bowl of cereal and a cuppa and now gonna hoover uo and clean the bathroom! I am paranoid that I will go into labour and the house be a shithole when we bring Hope home!! I have OCD with cleaning so unless I clean everyday I think the house is a mess!! My hips are achey and my pelvis feels like its trying to split apart!!!

Hey Becs,
Good luck for your sweep, I am jealous you get one already. It might work!!
I'm obsessed with cleaning too, I guess it keeps me from going crazy while waiting. Big Hug:hugs:

Just popping by to say good morning to everyone,

Was up at 4 ish with pains, but just couldn't sleep, its all eased off again, but nothing that i recognise as labour tbh, just stitchy really.

Will try and pop back later, feel a bit rubbish for catch up!

:hugs:xxxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...68-arrival-my-beautiful-son-31-08-2010-a.html

My birth story at last! x

Becs - hope your sweep works x

I managed to get some sleep in the end. About 4 hours before DH went to work and about 2.5 after so I'm not feeling too bad now. I've been getting cramps on and off but nothing to write home about or with any discernable regularity.

I suppose I ought to think of something to do today, haven't got any cleaning or tidying to do as I did it all in the early hours of the morning :rofl:

hey just to let you all know daniellelk gave birth to her beautiful little boy henry dennis born at 1:36 this morning weight 7lbs 12oz :cloud9:

well done sweetie i am so so proud of you :kiss: enjoy your beautiful little boy :cloud9:

woohoo congrats danielle! :happydance:
and congrats to all the other new mummies too - so many since I last logged in! :happydance:

I have had the laziest morning ever - had a horrible night but managed to get to sleep at about 7am and didn't wake again til 11am which was pure bliss :cloud9:
Starting to feel incredibly uncomfortable now - getting lots of backache, dull aches and pelvic pains, and wierd shooting pains 'down there' - is this baby engaging??

Lots of love and labour dust to everyone still waiting. Congrats to Danielle on her baby boy!

Today is my due date - no signs of my little one making an appearance at all though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->