****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Wow - well done Danielle. That was only about 2 hours after she posted to say she was back from the hospital and going to bed. Things must have speeded up pretty sharpish after she signed off :hugs:

Mrs N - sounds like we managed to catch some zzzz's at the same time

Elphaba - I've said it in your journal but Congrats on reaching your due date

x

Danielle, Congratulations xx So pleased for you chick xx

Mrs J, glad you got some sleep!!

Jen, sounds painful hun, you rest up xx

Back from mw, cervix is soft, baby is nearly fully engaged, so all pretty positive and she hopes that baby comes this week and I won't need my induction!! I bloody hope so, she did offer me another sweep at the end of the week but I declined, I don't see the point, she will come regardless and even if I have to wait to be induced its only gonna be 2 days! She did tell me that being induced I can still have my waterbirth so I am pleased!! Off out for a long dog walk this afternoon, after I have made some buns!!

Danielle, Congratulations xx So pleased for you chick xx

Mrs J, glad you got some sleep!!

Jen, sounds painful hun, you rest up xx

Back from mw, cervix is soft, baby is nearly fully engaged, so all pretty positive and she hopes that baby comes this week and I won't need my induction!! I bloody hope so, she did offer me another sweep at the end of the week but I declined, I don't see the point, she will come regardless and even if I have to wait to be induced its only gonna be 2 days! She did tell me that being induced I can still have my waterbirth so I am pleased!! Off out for a long dog walk this afternoon, after I have made some buns!!

Brill news hun x

congrats to all the new mummies.... so today is the last chance for my LO to decide to be early as im full term tomorrow!!

i am also cleaning like crazy today as i dont want my baby coming home to a shit hole!! im not being too impatient yet about babys due date as ive tried to convince myself that im not due yet... so i think ill be in real shock when i do go into labour!! keep saying things like "oh loads of time left yet" people dont half freak out when they ask "when are you due" and i reply tomorrow LOL the look on their faces is hilarious....

My OH texts when he is at work everyday "have you not gone into labour yet - hurry up!!!" ANNOYING.....

i hope everyone is ok and not too knackered.

love ya all.

xxx

Morning ladies! Congrats Danielle!!

SO called the drs last night and guess it wasnt my show just some blood....they said its ok as long as its not alot :( Really hoping things happen soon since hubby is already on leave for the baby!!! going to thr drs today!!

Jessica, will they not induce you in the states???

Carley, you sound like me!! I keep thinking I have loads of time too!!

Just put first batch of cupcakes in the oven!! They smell lush!! I really hope it doesn't rain thsi afternoon as I am looking forward to taking Murphy for a nice walk!!

Jessica, will they not induce you in the states???

Carley, you sound like me!! I keep thinking I have loads of time too!!

Just put first batch of cupcakes in the oven!! They smell lush!! I really hope it doesn't rain thsi afternoon as I am looking forward to taking Murphy for a nice walk!!

He Becs what breed is Murphy and how is he on the lead?? I have a husky and he pulls a bit...well has an extendable lead so is fine until he reaches the end of it then it yanks my arm...not walked him myself for ages because i didnt want to do any harm to baby :wacko: What do you think? x

Congratulations Danielle xx

Becs thats good news fx'd

Mrs J glad you managed to get some shut eye in the end this morning.

Jessica good luck at the doctors xxx

LilBumpBlue, Murphy is a 10 mth chocolate lab and very strong. We walk him on a gentle leader, they are brilliant, he doesn't pull at all on them but if we just use the leed he is a nightmare! Off the leed he is amazing, walks to heel and everything and we haven't taken him to class or anything!! I would deffo recommend a gentle leader, they are about £10 and worth every penny, saves your arm!! We have just started using ours again as Murphy started pulling again and we thought it would be good practice as when I have the pram I couldn't take him aswell!! They take a few times to get used to it but its worth the perserverance!!

sounds positive becs :thumbup:
glad you managed to catch some zzzs too mrsj08!
jessica fingers crossed things happen for you soon especially as your partner is already on leave!

LilBumpBlue, Murphy is a 10 mth chocolate lab and very strong. We walk him on a gentle leader, they are brilliant, he doesn't pull at all on them but if we just use the leed he is a nightmare! Off the leed he is amazing, walks to heel and everything and we haven't taken him to class or anything!! I would deffo recommend a gentle leader, they are about £10 and worth every penny, saves your arm!! We have just started using ours again as Murphy started pulling again and we thought it would be good practice as when I have the pram I couldn't take him aswell!! They take a few times to get used to it but its worth the perserverance!!

Thank you so much hun, we use a halti (head collar) which if he pulls turns his head to stop him pulling...but he knows how to work it and faces forward and stiffens his head so it cant turn...little pig!!!

I keep wanting to take him for a walk but then am really hesitant!! :wacko: lol x

Well just had some good news on the insurance for the new car (Type R GT) ...an extra £8.88 a month!!!!!! Sorry had to share cos im amazed!!!!

...off to get on all fours with my scrubbing brush and clean the kitchen floor tiles!!! ...lets hope its gets this lil man moving south!!! lol xx

LilBumpBlue, are you getting fed up of trying all the eviction stuff?!!!! I am, everyone has turned sex mad!!

Cupcakes all done, just got to ice them later!! Had 2 already lol!!

:hi: ladies

Well I think things are going backwards for me. I feel fine, I've just driven to Boots and M&S and feel no different to the way I did a few weeks ago. Bit bizarre as I haven't driven for two weeks due to feeling so uncomfortable

Becs - great news from your MW :hugs: I don't think you will need induction but at least if you do, you can still have the birth you want

Carley - I know exactly what you mean about your due date. When I was in M&S the woman on the checkout asked when I was due. When I said "Wednesday" she looked shocked and said "do you feel ok?". :rofl:

Lilbumpblue - I've got the same issue on the dog front. My Basset Hound is erratic - sometimes he walks perfectly on the lead and other times (if he gets a nice scent up his nose) he pulls terribly. I haven't taken him out on my own for about 6 weeks or so. I'd really like to take him for something to do, but I don't trust his naughty hound ways. Great news about the car insurance. A couple of years ago I had a Mini Cooper, I traded it in for a Cooper S which in about 8 insurance groups higher and it was an extra £50 a year. I was stunned at the time as I was expecting it to be £200 or so.

I've just had a nice M&S submarine roll for lunch and now I'm going to have a cream slice :winkwink:

Becs...YES lol!! I cant sign into facebook without tons of people say "any signs" "haven't you have this baby yet" or "where is this baby" etc.....and try sex!!! The amount of people who now know iv had sex is unreal lol...i just say tried & it doesnt work!!!!! lol xx

MrsJO8...wow that is good...we never really thought about the insurance really so i went online to check with our insurer and it said they were unable to insure us, i was like OMG!!!! Phoned them and they said extra £8.88 a month!! & dogs r a nuisance aren't they at times lol! xx

Becs...YES lol!! I cant sign into facebook without tons of people say "any signs" "haven't you have this baby yet" or "where is this baby" etc.....and try sex!!! The amount of people who now know iv had sex is unreal lol...i just say tried & it doesnt work!!!!! lol xx

MrsJO8...wow that is good...we never really thought about the insurance really so i went online to check with our insurer and it said they were unable to insure us, i was like OMG!!!! Phoned them and they said extra £8.88 a month!! & dogs r a nuisance aren't they at times lol! xx

So glad I am not the only one, seems to get worse with each passing day too!!! Its when you see people in the street and they say "haven't you had it yet??" FFS can't you see I havent!!!!

My Basset swings from being adorable and lovely to being a little swine. It's my own fault because I let him get away with too much when he was a little puppy - very hard to ignore said Basset Eyes and floppy ears. Of course now he is nearly 6 stone and can be unbelievably stubborn, as soon as I fell pregnant we had to start re-training him. On the whole we have been pretty successful - getting him out of our bedroom at night was a big challenge but psychological warfare worked in the end. I started off by putting him in the kitchen, he hated it so much (I knew he would) that when I relented and let him in the living room (which is where I intended him to be anyway) he just accepted it. Caesar Millan would have a field day with me! It's going to be a challenge getting him to walk by the pram as he hates wheels - he's scared of bicycles, trolley's, scooter's etc. I'm hoping he will be so scared of getting his feet run over he will walk nicely :rofl: The woman who I got him from said she taught all her Basset's to heel with the aid of a pram/pushchair.

exactly i know what you mean!!!! esp on facebook ive said to people that if it doesnt say "IVE HAD MY BABY" in massive writing then i probably havent had it yet.... fekkers!!!!

I havent walked our dog (japanese Akita) since she was 3 months old shes now 11 months.

According to hubby she is really good on her lead but i just dont want to risk it shes alot stronger than me and bigger than me so she'll have to wait until after baby is born and i've got my strength back. I wish i could walk her though when hubby is at work she justs looks at me feeling sorry for herself and i feel so sorry for her bless her. Although she is currently keeping herself entertained by watching the chameleon lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->