****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

aw loving all the doggie pics!
we don't have a dog, we have 2 cats, but my parents have a cocker spaniel - she's 11 so was around when I lived at home.

BTP - you should have said "yes but I didn't fancy bringing it with me so left it at home alone". I mean honestly, people are just stupid, where did they think it was?

I know, people just want to make conversation i think, i have had times when i have been out without the children as they have been away, and get asked if i had forgotten them, i used to say, no they are in the car boot, til i got a 7 seater!

Oh just love the bassets, would really love one, but you have one and they look happier in a pair so i would really want 2!
We have one hamster and that is my pet limit at the moment, when i was at home growing up we had cats, rabbits, a dog, chickens, ducks, at any one time, and i think it was all a bit too much and now i tend to be the opposite! Plus my mum let the animals run riot, and there was always animal hair in food or cat lick marks in the butter:sick:
I would love chickens but no garden space for them, but the dogs will be a real possibility in a few years as we have loads of roaming space here.

Louise, hope you are feeling ok, baby blues is a right git, it creeps up on you and makes you cry at anything and feel so flipping low at everything, so to cope with the loss of a pet in with all that is awful for you, huge :hugs: xx

Ladykara, cute pooches!:hugs:

Had tea, decided on fish and chips, very nice and the last few guild free meals:haha: I do oven cook it all so can't be chip shop bad but still not great for me!
Got indigestion all the time, not happy about it!!

Back tomorrow, just hope to come into labour over night!! I know its wishful thinking!
:wave:

BTP - lets both go into labour overnight - i keep saying to my OH that baby will be here on its due date it just doesnt want to be early or late....... so it would be a real treat if s/he did turn up for the early hours./... doubt it though....

Quick question, its been 3 days since my dr's appointment, and i keep trying to figure out what she meant by 50% shortened, if she means i was 50% effaced, or just shortened? is it the same thing?

My bloody back is killing, getting alot of bump tightening!!! I don't want to build up my hopes as I am convinced I will have to be induced!!

BTP - I think I would be in loony bin by now if I had two Bassets! One is challenging enough... Seriously though, we don't have room for two and as I'm at home with him it isn't an issue. Bassets look sad even when they are overjoyed, it's part of their charm and they know how to use it to their maximum advantage. If we were both out to work all day I would consider having another one. I'm not planning on going back to work for 2/3 years so we won't be having another any time soon. Plus, the thought of 2x the amount of drool (you find it everywhere, including on the ceiling) and hair shedding doesn't appeal.

Krakir - sorry I'm not very good on the terminology that is used because whenever I google it, it seems to mean different things in different countries.

Carley - I'm due Weds so would be more than happy to go into labour over night. I've had some bump tightening this evening but nothing significant

Becs - sorry about your back, I'm sure that Hope is not going to keep you waiting much longer x

I'm so late and knackered tonight!! Just popping in really quickly!! Big hugs to you all, more babies soon please!! Well done Danielle, can't believe you've had your little man! Sorry to hear about Kylie, Louise.

Sam was a horror last night, really unsettled, am hoping he'll be better tonight, he's fed well and been awake a fair bit today so I am hoping for a better night. Health Visitor came today, had lots of pearls of wisdom (tongue in cheek..... no words of wisdom) and she weighed him.... 9lbs 2 and a half ounces! He's put on a pound and 2 ounces in 8 days! :happydance: all on booby juice!!

Be back for a catch up tomorrow, Jack's first nursery visit, Sam is staying with my mum for a couple of hours. xx

As we are sharing pooch pics - here is my monster as a puppy and also a big boy.

Oooooh he is scrumptious!!! Look at those eyes!!!

jellycat and lilbumpblue your doggies are so cute !!!

I have three little dogs.. hubby kept asking for a baby and so i kept buying him a puppy instead, i gave in this year :winkwink:

Here are my three girls..

[IMG]https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/fairies/Image1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks too cute at times and gets away with anything! Your dogs r so cute...love your chiuhaha in his/her lil outfit teehee!!! x

Thanks ladies, now you understand why he got away with so much as a puppy!

Nursekel - I love Bloodhound's - that would have been my first choice but they are not so popular here any more so very hard to get hold of. Bassets are not particular popular either, I've only seen 3 other's in the last 2 years. We discussed getting a Bloodhound and a Great Dane as we both love big dog's, but decided we didn't have the space in the end. I've always loved Basset's but didn't have a great deal of experience of them prior to having one as we have always had Labrador's and also a German Shepherd and DH had a Collie. I would say to anyone thinking of getting a Hound to get some experience first and spend some time with adult dogs. They are definitely not like other dog's, as I am positive you have discovered. Lol! Does your Bloodhound have a sock habit?? Ours is unbelievable, he can sniff out a sock in places that are un-imaginable. Honestly, if he finds a sock he is like Gollum with "precious"! They have very strong personalities and at times he has been so challenging I've held my head in my hands thinking "what on earth was I thinking?". However, he is very loving and he makes us laugh every single day, so we have learnt to accept his odd ways and his stubborn streak. They are very slow to mature though, he is 2.5 years now and has only just begun to calm down a little.
x

Sounds like a certain blue eyed boy of mine...but add my knickers to equation...he could work for ann summers, iv had to throw so many pairs of knickers away cos he has pulled them out of the basket and made them 'crotchless'!!!!!!!! :haha::blush: x

Well not sure if the 'on all fours scrubbing the floor' did much really!?! Went to morrison then asda and spent another £30 on baby clothes!!! :thumbup: x

got back from the drs and im only 50% but baby is in -1 station which is really good she said.........Hubby has to be back at work on mon! :( Somebody better go into labour soon!! :dust:

Asher, thats brilliant news about Sam xx

I slept ok last night, was awake for about an hour but just sat up in bed talking to Ian!! My hips and pelvis are really achy, and Hope was really stretching out last night and using my ribs as a xylophone!! Now gonna clean the kitchen and hoover before I go meet my sister for coffee at 10!! I really would like to go into labour today, would be a good time as Ian has finished getting all his stuff ready at work to hand over to his replacement!!

me post....last night I started ghetting horrific lower back pains and low down front pressure. I started to panic thining omfg this is it, I stood up to see if it would intensify and it stopped!!! LMAO!!! Oh well, a move in the right direction I suppose lol!

Good luck Becs hope today is the day for you xx

Awww snoozie poor u!! x

Aw today would be good Becs! Especially as you've not had as bad a night as you usually do! Hugs and labour dust!

I am doing everything on a tight schedule this morning. I'm showered and dressed in something other than maternity jeans! Actually got leggings and boots on, feel much nicer! Jack is in nursery for his first visit this morning, so he was all dressed and wanting to go at 7.30! Poor Sam has been woken up and dressed and is just finishing his feed! My mum is coming round in 5 mins to walk him round to her house while I take the boys and stay with Jack. Hope Sam is a good boy for her!!!

Aw Snoozie! Bet you got your hopes up last night! x

Come on babies, we need more of you now!! xx

morning ladies:kiss:

well there's no sign of my little girl:dohh:can't believe she hasn't made an appearance,i thought for sure i would have had her by now:wacko:oh well she'll come when she's good and ready!hope everybody is feeling ok,well as good as can be expected.......

omg what a miserable day i sent ds and dd off on there mini bus this morning and i felt so sorry for them having to trudge around a big old school in this weather!it's dd 2nd week of secondary school and i still can't believe she's there:cry:i want here to be a little girl for awhile longer..........saying that i still can't believe i'm gonna have another little girl here in a few days fx.i am so friggin excited:happydance:

i've got a sweep booked for this thurs which is my due date,i'm thinking i might cancel it as i've heard there not all that effective and tbh i don't really want it.ds was a week early and dd was 2 days late and i never had any sweeps with them.i'm thinking baby will come when she's good and ready!i am having lots of pressure down below and shooting pains in my lady bits and she's super active so i'm hoping it'll be any day now..............although i've been saying that for the past week lol.

right think i'll go and have a relaxing bath before i face this dreadful day!
:kiss::kiss:

GOOD MORNING WORLD.

Its my due date !!!!!!! WOO WOO WOO!!!!

ive a mid wife appt at 2.30 so well see what she has to say for herself and go from there. I had a great nights sleep too... so baby ..... when you are ready please!!

Sorry about the selfish post and Snoozie - dont go jumping the queue now eh!!

LilBumpBlue, hope today is the day for you xxx

Claire, hope Jack has lovely time at nursery!!! I can't wait to be out of my maternity trousers!!!!

Snoozie, fx'd it will be soon xxx

Hoovered downstairs and cleaned kitchen, showered and dressed, just gotta straighten my hair and put some slap on then I am ready!! Its bloody miserable outside, no wonder Murphy has gone back to bed!! Think I need to go shopping today, we have no bread or milk, shame on me!!! Bad wife!

I'm still in my maternity trousers! Not because nothing else fits, but because they are so much comfier than normal clothes!!

Hope you're all well ladies, here is some :dust: for the due/overdue club. Come on babies!! We need more arrivals today. Carley and Becs would be nice xx

BTP - lets both go into labour overnight - i keep saying to my OH that baby will be here on its due date it just doesnt want to be early or late....... so it would be a real treat if s/he did turn up for the early hours./... doubt it though....
Nope, still here!! It was a good plan though!! Happy due date xx:hugs:

BTP - the thought of 2x the amount of drool (you find it everywhere, including on the ceiling) and hair shedding doesn't appeal.
Mmmmm drool, perhaps not then, so i am looking for a dog that doesn't drool everywhere, moult everywhere and has a nice temperment, I think the closes i have got is the poodle, they are aparantly nice doggies, not a clipped fluffy ribbioned sort, although my dd would love that!!:hugs:

Sam was a horror last night, really unsettled, am hoping he'll be better tonight, he's fed well and been awake a fair bit today so I am hoping for a better night. Health Visitor came today, had lots of pearls of wisdom (tongue in cheek..... no words of wisdom) and she weighed him.... 9lbs 2 and a half ounces! He's put on a pound and 2 ounces in 8 days! :happydance: all on booby juice!!
Well done you, booby juice is fab, my first 3 never dropped any weight from birth, and my second the midwife thought the hospital had nweighed him wrong because it had increased in the first week so much:dohh: stupid woman!! My last only dropped weight because she has tummy problems and threw most of it up!
Sam sounds like a very happy contented baby, they get the hungry days and nights, i think its is about 10 days they have a hungry time then again every so often!:thumbup: xx

Hoovered downstairs and cleaned kitchen, showered and dressed, just gotta straighten my hair and put some slap on then I am ready!! Its bloody miserable outside, no wonder Murphy has gone back to bed!! Think I need to go shopping today, we have no bread or milk, shame on me!!! Bad wife!
You sound like you are up to more than me today, I need bread and milk too, but the hair straightening is not really on the agenda!(although i need to!) I want to be bothered to put my make up on, usually i won't be seen without it but i have gone out a few times with none and feel naked!!

Not a bad night, much better than the night b4!
My hips burn so much, and my bum aches, and indigestion is awful, i am out of chewy rennies now, hope i remember to get some!
I am out of patience, and every little thing is getting on my nerves, the kids are driving me bonkers and have to argue everything, my ds has left his wet towel on his step brothers bed, and he is over tonight, it is really petty stuff like that that is really getting up my nose!!:dohh:

Well off to farmville:haha: how sad am i, nothing else to do so off to my fantasy farm! Actually i have plenty to do, but can't be arsed!

Back later, happy day to all, and :dust:to everyone xxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->