****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hahaha Becs & Carley totally!! I find im now walking in the local shop with my head down...or if im feeling 'in one' il walk in they smaile and i just say "YES im still here"!!!! lol

MrsJo yes Phoenix sound JUST like your dog, i was up every hour for about 6 weeks when we first had him. He used to wake up screeching so i (stupidly) would go down to the kitchen & get him back to sleep then sneak out...the amount of times i turned to look at him as i was going back upstairs and his big blue eyes were glaring at me!!! Grrrrrrr!!! Eventually my DF had had enough went down opened the safety gate and said "there u lil mardarse go where you want" came back to bed and we heard little footsteps making their way upstairs and into our room, he curled up on the floor and slept all night!!! I used to wake up between Chris and Phoenix trapped under the duvet cos he had sneaked on the bed in the morning but these past few months he has stayed downstairs or we wake to find him laying in the doorway of LO's room!!

Oooh yes Boony dont blame you! x

]I miss not having a dog, i've grown up with staffordshire bull terriers since they used to guard my pram as a baby. Since moving in with DH 9 years ago I haven't had a dog and my parents dog now is an olde Psycho that goes crazy when he hears my voice. I think hes become very excitable because when he was a puppy my dad was ill and mum had to go upto london most days to visit my dad so I became the dogs caregiver, fed, walked, played, cuddled etc I think he still associates that all with me as he's not bothered about my 2 sisters when they visit my parents its just me.

Theres been quite a few new babies the front page hasn't been updated as F&C has had baby Harry a couple of days back so its still stating 48 but infact its alot higher xx

Awww he is lovely Jellycat...my Mum has a blue staffordshire bull terrier...she is crazy, goes mad when she sees me, so mad she wee's everywhere!!!

This is Phoenix xx

Puppy Phoe...

04112007350.jpg

Big Boy Phoe...

Photo0016.jpg

Hi ladies,
Slept really well again last night - it's getting quite scary lol. My friend came round again today for another cooking lesson (she remembers how bored she was at the end of her pregnancy) we made lasagne & chocolate fudge cake mmmmmm!
Woke with terrible back pain this morning but i refuse to get excited as it settled by the time the day was out a week ago :nope:. I'm back bouncing on my ball and when i went to the loo earlier & wiped i had some thick pale yellow mucus (sorry if TMI) on the tissue so you never know!

one of the things he did actually ask was "do you do a type R carseat"!!!! lol
......and.......do they :haha:. I'll get a recaro group 2 upwards but not until then heehee!

WooHoo congratulations Danielle - that all happened quickly enough in the end then eh! Bet it's worth the wait & all the turmoil will soon be a distant memory hun :hugs:

Elphaba - happy due date hun :hugs:

She did tell me that being induced I can still have my waterbirth so I am pleased!!
Becs - can i ask a favour? If you get chance would you find out why you can still have a water birth if your induced & let me know hun, just so i can go to my induction with ammunition please :winkwink:. I have been told that i can't have a water birth if i am induced - the reason i was given was because the induction (pessaries) automatically put me into a high risk catergory & the baby will constantly need monitoring. Also if i proceed to need the IV oxy whatever it's called i can't be int he water with a drip in my arm due to the risk of infection to me & again the risk to both me & baby from the hormone. Certainly would appreciate any info at all hunny :hugs:

people dont half freak out when they ask "when are you due" and i reply tomorrow LOL the look on their faces is hilarious....
You should try my reply of 'oh 7 days ago' it's brilliant! The turn white & suddenly break conversation & get outta there like i'm a grenade or something :haha:

no new babies recently?
:rofl: your a brave lady :haha:

Dammit MrsJ08 - now i need to go buy me a cream slice, back soon :dohh:

Becs...YES lol!! I cant sign into facebook without tons of people say "any signs" "haven't you have this baby yet" or "where is this baby" etc.....and try sex!!! The amount of people who now know iv had sex is unreal lol...i just say tried & it doesnt work!!!!! lol xx

I refuse to try sex again, it was a nightmare, i could never understand people that said they would rather be late than have sex, but that's me now!!!

Becs,
I had this today, have you had the baby? I mean i am walking along, no baby, no pram, and a bump that looks like i have a beachball up my dress how f***ing stupid are some people???

Well achy day again, think i will try and sleep tonight, must stay in bed if i wake up!
Not decided what is for tea yet! The children are going out for tea so just me, dh and dd to feed, was thinking baked potato but get the feeling dh would rather fish, chips and mushy peas!
My dd has a sore eye today, so not taken her out, that and the bad weather, so she is a bit stir crazy and jumping about everywhere, hope she is not too bored when baby comes along, Daddy is going to have to take her out to the park every day!
Back later, feeling lonely as Mummies are popping out babies, can't wait to be too busy to post constantly! :hugs:

WOOHOO Thanks MrsJ08 :thumbup: i just popped to Firkins for a cream tart (mmmm my childhood favourite) and they were selling everything else off :happydance: i had a large uncut wholegrain bloomer for 50p & 2 chicken tikka baguettes also 50p each (that's mine & DH's lunch sorted for tomorrow :winkwink:) would never have gone without your post but now i'm thinking i should make the effort to go every monday at the same time lol :hugs:

Hi ladies!! Hardly getting the chance to post on here but I am reading!

:dust: to all! Bless you, so many of you sound so fed up, I don't blame you, but I have to say I was majorly fed up too and now she's here I can't remember feeling fed up! And it doesn't seem like I was pregnant that long either now! (Although both nipples are killing me and ladybits are still soooooooooooooo sore.. think I got me a water infection which is just what you need after giving birth...NOT!!)

My little princess is doing brilliantly, we went to a bosom buddies session today with help breastfeeding so I'm positive things will improve! Think there has been a bit of the baby blues the last couple of days as everything has made me cry!! Kylie (the parakeet) died yesterday and I was completely beside myself for the afternoon!

ANyway, love and luck to all x

Lilbumpblue - Phoenix is delish.... lovely cuddly dog xx

Limpets - I want fresh baked bread now ummmmm the smell, might go in tommorow after the midwife.

BTP - I agree people are just plain stupid....

Louise - glad your feeding is getting better, i'm looking at going to my local class once Jelly has arrived

Louise im sorry about Kylie. Glad things are going well with your little bundle though.

ive had a mad day today completely blitz'd the entire house... if only the washing machine didnt take 2 hours each load id be done by now..... hmmmm might make some more cards!!!!

XX

Ooo Limpets - glad you got some bargains & some decent sleep :thumbup:

BTP - you should have said "yes but I didn't fancy bringing it with me so left it at home alone". I mean honestly, people are just stupid, where did they think it was?

I've just finished packing my hospital bag (baby's has been packed for weeks) - I bought the rest of the toiletries I needed on my sojourn to Boots and also chose an outfit I could live without wearing for the next week or so, so that it could go in my bag too. (Ever the optimist I won't go the full 2 weeks overdue) I got a voucher from Boots Parenting Club for free Avent Mum's essentials pack (just some smellies) if you spend £5 on Avent products. I have discovered that Avent do Liquid talc, so I bought some of that and got the smellies free. The only thing left to buy now is some snacks and energy drinks. I think I'll make a list and ask DH to do that.

As we are sharing pooch pics - here is my monster as a puppy and also a big boy.

Attachments

• Roscoe 1.jpg
    Roscoe 1.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Roscoe 15.jpg
    Roscoe 15.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5
Omg Jo.....loving the bassett! We have a great dane that is 6 years old and we also have a bloodhound named Sadie that is 6 months. My hubby calls her hellhound because she is all puppy! Lol

jellycat and lilbumpblue your doggies are so cute !!!

I have three little dogs.. hubby kept asking for a baby and so i kept buying him a puppy instead, i gave in this year :winkwink:

Here are my three girls..

[IMG]https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/fairies/Image1.jpg[/IMG]

Mrs J.... i love that breed because of their puppy dog eyes... so cute !!

Limpets, my mw didn't say why it was ok for me, I just said to her that I didn't want to be induced as I wanted a waterbirth, to which she replied you still can have one!! I was shocked but really pleased!! The only thing I can think of is that they do it on a case by case situation xxx

Louise, so sorry bout Kylie xx

Aww lovely pooches ladies! Will find one of my boy!!!

Just had a yummy pasta bake for tea, need to get some milk and walk the dog, bloody rain!!!!

Thanks ladies, now you understand why he got away with so much as a puppy!

Nursekel - I love Bloodhound's - that would have been my first choice but they are not so popular here any more so very hard to get hold of. Bassets are not particular popular either, I've only seen 3 other's in the last 2 years. We discussed getting a Bloodhound and a Great Dane as we both love big dog's, but decided we didn't have the space in the end. I've always loved Basset's but didn't have a great deal of experience of them prior to having one as we have always had Labrador's and also a German Shepherd and DH had a Collie. I would say to anyone thinking of getting a Hound to get some experience first and spend some time with adult dogs. They are definitely not like other dog's, as I am positive you have discovered. Lol! Does your Bloodhound have a sock habit?? Ours is unbelievable, he can sniff out a sock in places that are un-imaginable. Honestly, if he finds a sock he is like Gollum with "precious"! They have very strong personalities and at times he has been so challenging I've held my head in my hands thinking "what on earth was I thinking?". However, he is very loving and he makes us laugh every single day, so we have learnt to accept his odd ways and his stubborn streak. They are very slow to mature though, he is 2.5 years now and has only just begun to calm down a little.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->