****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Carley, no queue jumping lol, I was thinking omg please not tonight lol! I'm sooo expecting to go over that I got freaked out thinking that was it.

Must get off bnb, mw to get ready for lol.

got mid wife appt at 2.30 i think theyll over me a sweep = really need to go have a shower and shave then eh!!!

Good Morning Ladies.

Just popping in to see if there have been anymore babies typing one handed while feeding my little man. Sending lots of :dust: to those who are due and overdue.

Today would of been my due date but lil man is 16days old cant believe how quick its goes by its the best thing ever being a Mummy :happydance:

morning.
sorry, selfish post from me right now - had another crappy night, pelvis is agony now :cry:
just been to see midwife - baby not even dropped further, still only at 4/5 palpable, and now moved to back to back (hence the backache I guess). measuring large at 41cm so she rang up to get me a scan and apparently the guidelines have changed - I have to have GTT test before they'll scan me. So I have that tomorrow, then will see the midwife again next week and she'll refer me for a scan then - she said she'll want me scanned regardless of the result, and will just tell them she's worried about increased fluid if they won't do it. :dohh: Also had to have bloods done again today - my last fbc was 10.3 so she was surprised that they hadn't started me on iron, will have to go on it if still low.
urgh, feeling a bit sorry for myself. just got home and had a good cry. I'm so uncomfortable, and now all this - baby please just come out now! I still have 2 weeks until my due date, I really feel for those of you overdue :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mrs N i hope you are ok. that sux they really should have done the GTT around 20-25 weeks...... and sorted any iron problems out then. just try and get some rest - easier said than done with SPD. Hope you have an ok day in the end hun xx

Thanks Becs well LO had a quiet day yesterday but for the past hour he hasnt stopped jiggling and it actually hurts the top of my bump!! Getting really fed up and anxious now, feeling quite emotional and weepy! :( x

Thanks hun. Trouble is they only do the GTT as routine if you have symptoms or a history of GD here. I don't, and bump has been measuring only 1 week ahead the whole time so no real reason to do it earlier. It just worries me that it's all a bit late - by the time I have the growth scan I'll be near on 40 weeks!
Think I might go and try to sleep for a few hours, the co-codamol I'm taking for the SPD are totally knocking me out!

Mrs J - i want one we've a real soft spot for bassets.....
Carley you cannot have anymore pets - your house is like a petting zoo as it is!!!!!

Limpets, my mw didn't say why it was ok for me, I just said to her that I didn't want to be induced as I wanted a waterbirth, to which she replied you still can have one!! I was shocked but really pleased!! The only thing I can think of is that they do it on a case by case situation xxx
Thanks hun - what hospital are you going to? I was told it was a blanket thing that they won't let any inductions have a water birth :cry: i was really relying on the water to help with pain relief. Hopefully something will happen before then :thumbup:

Jellycat - thanks for the arrival updates hun :hugs: i really do appreciate them & have updated the other thread :thumbup:

Morning ladies,
Well.......i'm still here :dohh: waiting patiently. I'm trying not to get too hopefull although i have been up most of the night with back & lower abdo pain so i'm bouncing quite vigourously (?sp) on my ball this morning :winkwink:. Tufty seems to be having a good old move around - i kinda hope he/she's looking for the exit.....hhhmmmm where is my maglite? :haha:

Carley, hope the mw goes well xx

Mrs N, thats crap, why have they left it so damn late for you xx

Limpets, I really hope you get your waterbirth, I am adament that I want one as I don't want pain relief, I am wimp with needles!! My DH said last night should I get the maglite out and shine up there and give her a clue!!!

LilBumpBlue, Hope has been moving a bit the last couple of hours although no where near as much as she was doing 10 days ago, I am not worried as room must be so tight for her!!

Just been and done some shopping and finally bought some formula!! One of us thats OD must pop soon, its getting so frustrating!!!!

Hi all, my there are lots of overdue babies!! Hope we get a wee baby boom this week!!

Im really suffering like most, cannot believe how swollen I am, Im actually really sore, its hard to move my ankles:( had a headache since yest, feeling sick and sorry **tmi** im so wet and kinna blacky on my pad/pants. i feel as if baby is banging against me constantly, as if trying to get out but wont fit, i guess he will be around 9lbs just now (going by last scan 2wks ago) if not more, this is what happenend the last time, if i feel so bad later im gonna have to phone over.

In good news I finally got mason into a council run nursery so this will be a big help financially and personally i think some better care, so going to try get him settled this week. I am so un motivated and moany its unbelievable, im actually fed up of hearing myself moan and cry lol!!!

Well i think ill go prepare some fajitas for dinner, with cheesy nachos as i love them, infact might pop over to saineys for a nice dessert aswell!!!! food must cheer me up;)

Drea, sos sorry you are feeling poo, hope the food cheers you up!! I love fajitas and nachos, its one of my favs!!

I hoovered under the beds and found a dead bat under ours from my cat!! Little cow bag! Took Murphy for a walk and went to see Ian at work, now home and done a apple and blackberry crumble for tea, put my jacket spuds in and we are having salmon with corn on the cob and green beans and salad!! Just had a couple of cupcakes and a cuppa!!

I WANT to go into labour, I really have a feeling that I will have to be induced!

anyone crazy enough to try castor oil?

Nooooooo apparantly they can tell and will shout at you lol! It can make baby poo inside you and they are apparantly slippy so more difficult to pull out and manouver for the midwife :wacko: x

Dunno about castor oil........i have to say I did think about it when my consultant said if you go into labour yourself we will emergency section immediately, but otherwise im in the queue............

Dont think Im brave enough though, id just end up sick, my mum did mention it tho and offered to purchse, my friend done it when we were both due our firsts (a bloomin nurse she is aswell!) and it worked, i was jealous but not brave enough to try it!!.

Afternoon Ladies, had a different MW this morning and feel abit deflated apparently from going 3 to 4 5ths engaged two weeks ago baby is now only 2/5ths engaged. When she checked the hear rate she said she was concerned it was fast, 5 minutes later she said not to worry. Shes booked me in for a smear on the 30th September after 2 weeks ago she thought I would of had the baby by now.

I've been absolutly fine with going over due, when people have been asking when i'm due i've said 3 weeks and 2 days (ie worst case scenario)...... today i've felt incrediably uncomfortable and mw has sucked out all my positivity.

To make things worse in M&S the checkout lady asked the usual ... not long noew... when you due etc then said surprised I saw your bump move... gotb out of her seat leaned over the counter and started rubbing my bump..... WTF i've never felt so mad

Sorry rant over...

Limpets - asked MW about waterbirth and induction she said if use pessary and it then progresses normally you can have waterbirth. If concerned with movement, bp or heart rate or need drip these woold be the only reasons not to be allowed a WB.

Mrs N - Hope you manage to get your tests done as soon as possible xx

Personally don't fancy the castor oil idea

jelly cat i was fully engaged untill just before i was due and then i was only 3/5s the day i had eoghan so they can reengage pretty quickly :thumbup:

:dust::dust: for ladies who want and need it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->