****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

anyone crazy enough to try castor oil?

I tried it about a week ago, didnt do anything. Honestly didnt even make me go to the bathroom really or have any contractions. It was just really nasty thats all!! wouldnt try it again....only cause its like drinking Vaseline....so gross!

I would never try castor oil either

Baby is feeling very low today it actually hurts to walk but then i have had alot of painful pressure down there alot over the past few days. I have a mw appointment on thursday so i'm hoping she will say hes engaged even just a little lol.

I'm not too bothered about him arriving yet though i still have the nursery to sort out properly and i realised i dont have enough newborn sleepsuits and vests so i need to get some more at the weekend but i'm hoping he doesnt wait too much longer after that. esp as my son was 2 weeks late so i think this one should be a little early just to even it out lol

Having takeaway tonight coz hubby is at work till 7 and i cant be bothered to cook lol it was bad enough walking to the kitchen and back cooking my sons dinner lol. I'm sure hubby wont mind.

:dust: to all those wanting it.

Boony, enjoy the takeout!!! I keep thinking I haven't got enough sleepsuits!!

Just had my yummy tea and now waiting for my crumble to cook!!! Gotta pop and see my folks after that!!!!

I know i havent got enough i unpacked all the newborn stuff the other day and i didnt even manage to fill a drawer lol i think i must've thought i had loads left over from my first son but i think i must've thrown them away because they were stained (he was a very messy eater lol). Oh well more baby shopping for me hubby will be pleased lol. Maybe i should tell him when hes eating his takeaway lol

I'd like to announce the birth of my baby girl!!!! Not sure how to get it updated on the September stars?

Her name is Molly and she was born on Sept. 8, 2010 weighing 7 lbs 5 oz at 1:59 in the afternoon. She was born at 37 weeks 5 days and is doing great.

We are so in love... even though having a newborn is a lot harder than I had anticipated!! (This is my first!)

Good luck to all the other September stars yet to be born!!!!

Attachments

• S4300034.jpg
    S4300034.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to all the new mummies and hopefully we'll have another boom this week of more september stars!!

xx

I wouldn't try the castor oil either, just because of the suggestion it affects the baby, don't want it pooping b4 it should be!

Jelly, if someone rubbed my bump unasked i would tell them to f*** off!!! I am very protective of my bump, but because its me, what gives anyone the right to touch, if someone grabbed my boobs i would smack em one so why do they assume that your belly is any less private??:shrug:

I think i have enough baby stuff, I have washed and sorted it all, I did the final bit of baby shopping today getting the girls something from the baby, I got a barbie doll for my 7yr old and a tinkerbell hairdresser set for my 2 yr old, just to keep them happy and occupied really, the older ones, the boys are fine so not bringing them anything, i will possibly give them some money just to make it even but they are more understanding of a baby as they have seen it at least twice!
Sooooo funny, we have kept the baby's sex a secret to everyone, but our dd knows, she was with us at the scan so we freely call the baby by it's name when we are with her and use s/he but she somehow understands no one else knows, and she tells her granny the wrong sex when asked, as if she knows what she is doing!
Anyway we went for a coffee and had been explaining the sex was a secret to us, and the lady said to dd ' so you are going to have a new brother or sister soon?' to which she piped up 'yes, then said baby's name, is bringing me a present' the woman smiles and said she was not commenting! Luckily she was not a family friend just a member of staff! :haha:

I am so bored, I just want my baby now, and just as much i am ready for labour now after being worried for ages i have sort of prepared myself, with dh keep on saying 'you will be fine' i have calmed down a bit and just want it over with! Just give me the feeling i have passed a melon through my lady bits please, i am ready!!!

Becs, crumble sounds good, just had an apple cream turnover, yum but not really hitting the spot, everything tastes different:shrug:

Boony, I get days where i get lts of pressure, and i have had lots of sharp stabs in my pelvis more recently, I am convinced labour will kick of any time, but now i say that will end up going over and being induced!:haha:

Time to sort the girls out for bed, well after a quick peek at facebook!

Back soon, :dust: to all, and some for me!! Here's hoping i will be in hospital tomorrow having baby:haha:

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

evening ladies,

rant alert !!! had crap day, first i reversed the car into a post at my sons school.. luckily i was able to fix the panel back but i have never in 15 years had a accident so i was really upset ! then i went to asda, got excited with all the baby stuff and got really sick and had to leave quickly, hubby is taking me again tomorrow.. My son was rude to a teacher today so im not too impressed with him at the moment. Have had no signs this baby is coming out.. and hubby told me that as he is a fireman they may be striking.... which means no income !!!! arghhhhhhhhh ! cant wait for tomorrow !!

Did anyone see the artical in the paper about this September being a baby boom ?

Jellycat... sorry to hear about your day..xx :hugs:

sevilla- congrats honey xx

Babythinkpink- well done for keeping the sex a secret..... i couldnt do it..lol x

Theres a baby boom this september because of all the snow england had apparently

Congrats sevilla how lovely x

Kara i know what you mean went asda myself yesterday they have some lovely stuff in!! Everything will turn out ok in the end hun xxx

Boony that made me laugh!! xx

Theres a baby boom this september because of all the snow england had apparently

Well you can imagine the boom in Scotland with our weather...............No wonder Im in a queue for a section!!

just stopping by to see how your getting on, cant wait until we are all in the parenting section.

That is so true about the snow i remember thinking walking to work in the snow when we were ttc thinking i wonder if its going to work this time :)

Girls,
I'm still here, member of the overdue club. Tomorrow it's been a week..
Let's see -Got two emails, three phone calls and two texts today: no baby?? It really doesn't help although people probably mean well :grr:. I feel like my belly is about to burst, there is NO space left. What the h...? How much longer- I need labour dust, lots of it please.
Boony :rofl:!!!
Becs: how are you doing? :hugs:
Congrats all new mummys-want to join you so bad!!

Congrats Savilla !!!

BTP - Maybe I should of told M&S woman to F%^$ Off . Bless your daughter trying to keep the sex a secret, I love kids at that age.

Lady K - Husbands probably in an awkward position ie if his team strikes he has to stick with the majority, hope they mmanage to agree new terms soon xx

Apaton - Thank you I feel less disheartned now.... baby will come when ready xx

Just cooking Chilli so I can have another meal in the freezer....... Its really strange anytime I ring someone they assume its to tell them weve had the baby, and if I dont answer the phone assume your having the baby. DH was 10 minutes late for work this morning, everyone assumed it was because baby was arriving. Hes got the dentist tomorrow morning so wont be in for a couple of hours oh my imagine the gossip LOL

Berkeley, I feel your pain!!!! I swear people think I am being so rude, but tbh I don't give a flying f**k now!!! I am so peed off with it all, I wish I could just push something and boom she would come out!!!

Been bouncing on my ball for ages, lots of pressure in my lady bits!!! Gonna have another go in a bit, I may have to give sex another go later too!!!

Berkeley, I feel your pain!!!! I swear people think I am being so rude, but tbh I don't give a flying f**k now!!! I am so peed off with it all, I wish I could just push something and boom she would come out!!!

Been bouncing on my ball for ages, lots of pressure in my lady bits!!! Gonna have another go in a bit, I may have to give sex another go later too!!!

i am just tired of it. by the way i was planning a water birth as well, so annoyed if it doesn't work out. I DO NOT want to be induced!! been eating lots of chocolate, yummy but made me feel like a fat cow, i feel like i'm about to explode :haha:, not very sexy :nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->