****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

F&C Hope this is what you meant :-

Some may already be on the front sheet but I thought best to include all !

Danielle K - Henry Dennis Born 13th Sept weighing 7lbs 12oz

Sciencemum - Violet Jayne Born 8th Sept weighing 4lbs 11oz

Jenos - Joel Samuel Born 10th Sept weighing 8lbs 6oz

Lauraperrysan - Dawson Brian Born 2nd Sept weighing 9lb 9oz

Bump2b - Owen Born 1st Sept weighing 8lbs 6oz

Scotsgal24 - Amy Born 8th Sept weighing 5lbs 6oz

Blondie - Ben Born 9th Sept weighing 6lbs 9oz

Blob - Rosalie Hope Born 9th Sept weighing 8lbs 9oz

Apaton - Eoghan Born 6th Sept weighing 8lbs 5oz

Louise3512uk - Lilia Rose Born 6th Sept weighing 6lB 11oz

Daisybell - Ollie Born 11th Sept weighing 8lbs 8oz

STMW - Roxy Born 7th Sept weighing 5lbs 15 1/2oz

Drazic >3 - Melody Izabelle Born 5th Sept weighing 8lb 1oz

ThatGirl - Alfie Born 5th Sept weighing 7lb 4oz

Manchester_lu - Noah Jacob Born 8th Sept weighing 8lb 3oz

Sevilla - Molly Born 8th Sept weighing 7lb 5oz

Also new member to be added:
Lexi88 - Due 22nd Sept with a boy

SRTBaby - Simon Born 10th Sept weight unknown

Sorry if I have missed anyone xx

Hi guys

I sometimes go on stumble when im bored and stumble aimlessly round the internet.

( www.stumbleupon.com )

Got directed to this video. Bit spooky, but worth a look if you are

1.very incredibly bored like i am right now

2. like paranormal stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5_RpNgxptQ

Had me looking behind me and getting a bit weirded out!

How bizarre!!! One thing i find strange is that the dogs didnt go to the door when it was opening and closing...Phoenix certainly would have done!! x

Hi guys

I sometimes go on stumble when im bored and stumble aimlessly round the internet.

( www.stumbleupon.com )

How bizarre!!! One thing i find strange is that the dogs didnt go to the door when it was opening and closing...Phoenix certainly would have done!! x

Yeah i noticed that. Also they seem to look behind the camera a bit too as if they are looking at a person behind it.

I love watching stuff like this, scares the shit out of me, but i cant help it!!!

Hi guys

( www.stumbleupon.com )

Yeah i noticed that. Also they seem to look behind the camera a bit too as if they are looking at a person behind it.

I love watching stuff like this, scares the shit out of me, but i cant help it!!!

I agree totally love it!! haha!! Im a bit of a sceptic so like to believe but then look for reasons to say its fake iykwim!?! x

Mrs J - I wish their was the option for a big hug button at the bottom of your post. I know how much effort you put into turning your baby. :hugs:

Just think this time tomorrow you'll be holding your little one and all will be forgotten, try not to worry too much today xxx

Becs - Hope things get moving for you today, what did you do last night to get the contractions? Whatever it was do it again !!! Good Luck

MrsJ sorry to hear your baby has turned, but as people have said at least you get to meet baby tomorrow.

:dust: to all those who want it

:hug: :hug: :hug: Mrs j, my heart goes out to you after managing to get bubs in position and then move, once lo is here safe and sound this will hopefully all be forgotten about.xxxxx

Labour dust girlies, quite a few overdue, really feel for you all.xx

im thinking i may need to call hospital today, this pressure is unbelievable, i am in so much pain:( couldnt get up last night with pain. ill try a wee bath first, really been putting off going over as i think ill get kept in and really dont want to be away from mason for long but if this continues I need to give in and think of me and this lil one, im no good to mason in this state.xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: Mrs j, my heart goes out to you after managing to get bubs in position and then move, once lo is here safe and sound this will hopefully all be forgotten about.xxxxx

Labour dust girlies, quite a few overdue, really feel for you all.xx

im thinking i may need to call hospital today, this pressure is unbelievable, i am in so much pain:( couldnt get up last night with pain. ill try a wee bath first, really been putting off going over as i think ill get kept in and really dont want to be away from mason for long but if this continues I need to give in and think of me and this lil one, im no good to mason in this state.xx

Oooh that sound painful hun best get checked out, hope you r feeling better soon! xx

Hi f&c! Nice to hear from you! Hope your little boy is settling in well sweetie. Congrats again, he is so gorgeous!

Aww jelly you're a doll doing that! Can't believe how many are here now... Is that 65 now including fishy? Xx

Hi f&c! Nice to hear from you! Hope your little boy is settling in well sweetie. Congrats again, he is so gorgeous!

Aww jelly you're a doll doing that! Can't believe how many are here now... Is that 65 now including fishy? Xx

MrsJ, massive hugs to you and I'm so sorry you're not getting the birth you wanted :( I can imagine how upset you must be but you'll feel so much better when you get to see your LO tomorrow! xx

STMW, Roxy is gorgeous! Little stunner :)

September babies are quite stubborn aren't they?? Lots of ladies are still overdue!

:dust: :dust:

I woke up with dull period-like cramps this morning but they disappeared. Not getting my hopes up anyway. I'm going to take a nice walk to the hair salon today since the sun is out! I've been treating myself a lot lately hehe, but it makes me feel tons better.
My midwife said she will be giving me a sweep on next appointment on monday (I'll be 40+1) but I'm thinking of refusing it, it's only one day after my due date. Anyone else been offered a sweep this early? I thought they were usually offered at 41 weeks? xx

Lilbumpblue, I hope the halti works for you!! I have just taken Murphy out on his!!

Mixedmama, I had a sweep on Monday and I was 40+5! Got offered another one at the end of the week but said no as I get induced on Monday if nothing happens!!

Just been for a walk and have had twinges and cramping all the way round!! Gonna get on my ball after lunch!!

:hugs: mrsj08 can't believe baby has turned round again, so frustrating for you. Very exciting that you'll meet baby soon though!

Roxy is gorgeous stmw!

Mixedmama personally I would take the sweep since I don't really see it as intervention, but it's totally up to you whether you want to or not.

Just had my GTT, what fun! Just seems so pointless at this stage - I'll be 39 weeks by the time the results are back - not really long enough to do anything about it if it was positive anyway!

mixed mama if your pregnancy is considered Low Risk and it is your first they will offer a sweep at 40 then again at 41..... i was really looking forward t mine just to see if it did anything but as i considered "High risk" they refused to do it... gutted!!!

Mrs Jo i'm so sorry that you aren't getting the birth you want but on the other hand i am a little jealous that you get to meet your LO tomorrow....

i wish i knew when this baby was going to arrive half the bother is not knowing!! i don't mind being overdue as long as i could say it'll come at 40+6 or something... i suppose it will DEFINITELY be here within 13 days.......

Well I had consultant today and she gave me an internal and said i'm 2cm, soft cervix and head is very low. She gave me a stretch and booked me in for induction on Sunday but doesn't think I will need it, if i get that far they will break my waters straight away and put me on a drip no pressarys needed.

Well I had consultant today and she gave me an internal and said i'm 2cm, soft cervix and head is very low. She gave me a stretch and booked me in for induction on Sunday but doesn't think I will need it, if i get that far they will break my waters straight away and put me on a drip no pressarys needed.

Yay for meeting your LO soon. She could be here by the end of the weekend! Good thing pessary not needed. Hopefully it will be stress free and as natural as possible for you. x

Cafferine, thats brilliant news!! Thats what my mw told me on Monday!! I have my induction booked for Monday, heres hoping we don't need them!!

Carley, shame you couldn't have a sweep, my mw did tell me they are not that succesful xx She kept saying sex was better lol!!

Had a nice afternoon, watched a movie with Ian snuggled on the sofa, its like an autumn day out there!! Getting alot of tightenings and I feel quite damp down below, not nice!!

Lilbumpblue, I hope the halti works for you!! I have just taken Murphy out on his!!

Mixedmama, I had a sweep on Monday and I was 40+5! Got offered another one at the end of the week but said no as I get induced on Monday if nothing happens!!

Just been for a walk and have had twinges and cramping all the way round!! Gonna get on my ball after lunch!!

We use the Halti's with both our dogs, work like a dream, even on a big lumbering greedy labrador!!

Things seem to be moving along for a few ladies today what with tightenings, bump pain and "dampness" ha ha!!

Good to hear from you F&C!! xx

Emzdreamgirl, that footage had me really on edge! There was a noise from my fridge behind me and I almost jumped out of my skin!!! x

Asher i went to watch it and then paused it just before it started - think id have been a mess all day on my own otherwise. such a wimp lol.

hpw many posts do i need to put on here to get us off page 666?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->