****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Well i have now lost more of my plug (tmi) it kinda reminded me of the film flubber lol! Been having period type cramps this evening too since the escape of flubber haha x

mmmmm...fish n chips sounds lovely! Im just doing a pasta bake xx

wow, something's happening!! :hugs2:

No signs here...few painful braxton hicks and she is alot lower than before but havent really had anything :(

I can't believe I'm this close to having a baby.... 6 days til due date and 18 til I get induced!!! :thumbup:

Exciting but nervewracking at the same time....

All ready to go so hurry up baby!!!

:dust: to those who need and want it!!!

Congrats to all the new mummies.... :)

xx

Well i have now lost more of my plug (tmi) it kinda reminded me of the film flubber lol! Been having period type cramps this evening too since the escape of flubber haha x

lmao thats one way to describe it!!

I lost my plug after midwife examind me at hospital sunday night! Then had him a few hour's later....hope the cramp's turn into something more painful!!!

I will get round to writing a birth story soon! All tho it wont be much different from what I posted about it already

Lilbumpblue, I am much the same!! Ian is convinced that I will go into labour when he is due to go to his karate grading in the morning!! hehe!!!

Berkeley, I really hope something happens for you this weekend!! Be nice if we all popped together!!

Been to tesco and got some bits, took Murphy for his night walk and just had a shower!! Still getting some discharge and pains so fx'd!!!! I feel really relaxed tonight!

Lilbumpblue, I am much the same!! Ian is convinced that I will go into labour when he is due to go to his karate grading in the morning!! hehe!!!

Berkeley, I really hope something happens for you this weekend!! Be nice if we all popped together!!

Been to tesco and got some bits, took Murphy for his night walk and just had a shower!! Still getting some discharge and pains so fx'd!!!! I feel really relaxed tonight!

thanks, hope so too :winkwink:. that would be too funny if we all had our babies this weekend..
i am not too hopeful though, but we'll see!!
Have a good night everyone!!!

One handed typing again here! Little Sam is unsettled again..... I'm hoping it means we're in for a better night again once we go up to bed!

Fingers crossed there's some action going on for you ladies tonight!! xx

ladykara,
glad to hear that!! if it makes pushing easier, great!! the sonographer just was so rude and made me feel like there's something abnormal about the baby or me and that it coming naturally was pretty much hopeless. my BP was too high afterwards (yeah, i was angry) and has to be measured again tom am.

becs,
sounds like you are progressing!

Some people are just so inconsiderate and have zero compassion...id have asked for a second opinion there and then...she maybe didnt get 'any' last night lol xx :haha: xx

lmao thats one way to describe it!!

I lost my plug after midwife examind me at hospital sunday night! Then had him a few hour's later....hope the cramp's turn into something more painful!!!

I will get round to writing a birth story soon! All tho it wont be much different from what I posted about it already

Thanks but a painfree labour would be fan-fookiin-tastic hahaha xx

oooo hopefully we will have some new mums by this time tomorrow :) good luck ladies :dust: to those who want it :) xxxxxx

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well.
Congrats to all the new mommies! It is so hard to keep up now days with who has labored and who is still waiting. LOL
I lost a big glob of mucus this morning as well just when I thought I didn't have anymore to lose. I haven't seen anything brown or bloody though so I suppose it doesn't mean anything. At my last appt on Wed. I was 3cm and 60% effaced so I really thought something would be happening but as of right now no real pains or anything. I know I still have a few weeks to go but this waiting thing is not for me. Grrrr.
Louise, I am so sorry and I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. I just know from what I have gotten to know about you on here that you are a strong, loving and awesome lady! It will be tough without a doubt but you can do it!
Mrs Jo, special congrats to you as I know your situation is difficult as well. Just make sure you and DH step back and take some private time to enjoy that baby and don't let anyone or anything disrupt that with drama. Big hugs!

Ooh it sounds very positive in here tonight, got everything crossed for you girls, I reckon we'll definitely have a few more babies by the time the weekend is out.

My dad is driving me nuts at the moment - I know he means well but aargh! He keeps asking if I'm making the most of potentially my last few weekend ever. I really don't see it like that - having a baby is not the end of my life, it's the start! Also what exactly do you suspect I'll be doing? I can barely walk & having a shower is enough to make me need to rest for an hour!! Sorry to rant bit needed to get that off my chest!!

Well im now experiencing LO pushing down but it really hurts me and stops me in my tracks!! Little monkey!! How r u feeling Becs?? x

I hope things get moving for some of you ladies as I am eagerly awaiting some more arrivals! Come on September babies. xx

Off to bed in a minute as I will be up half the night with Riley. He is such a night owl and as he has slept much of the day I am sure it will be a long night! xx

Hey ladies, this will be my last time online before being induced tomorrow - just off to catch up then i'll post personals :thumbup:

LIMPETS DONT YOU FORGET TO KEEP ME POSTED TOMORROW AND ILL KEEP THE GALS UPDATED FOR YA XXX

hopefully ill have something going on tonight too we'll see... had the odd pain tonight but nothing spectacular. eek i want this bub!!!

Argh Limpets!! Good luck hun, I can't wait to hear whether Tufty is a boy or girl!!! xx

is anyone else finding they are fighting with their partners more at the moment... or finding people annoying when out and about... I think its hormones

limpetsmum.... good luck honey...bet you wont be sleeping tonight.

Hiya i dont post much but my little bundle of joy decided to make his appearance 2 weeks early on 12th not the 25th that was my due date :) I was on team yellow. I thought my bubs was a girl right until he came. We've named him Jack and he weighed 6lb 13oz and he was my first baby!
Quick brief of my birth story while little man is asleep: I couldn't of asked for a better labour, i went in at mid night when my contractions went from 9mins apart at 4pm to midnight them been 2mins apart. (after contractions from 4pm- i was just moving things into my new home and just shrugged them off) and was 4cm dilated, got told the midwife was gunna check me in 4hours, she came at 5am and i was only 5cm, broke my waters and by 5.40am i couldn't move from a ben over position lol, i got started on gas & air and was given pathedine shot too. Next thing i remember as i was away with fairies it was 7.40 and midwife came to check and i was ready to push.. But she said she was leaving me until 9.00am but i couldn't even get myself back on the bed and i was saying to midwife i needed to 'poop' sorry, tmi!! She helped me onto the bed and i just wanted to push. Next thing it was 8am and little Jack had arrived. I dont remember much but Jack didnt cry straigh away, just remember my mum running out of the room. When i got home read my notes and 4 midwives and in and 2 peadiatric doctors had to revive Jack because he didnt cry right away (took 14mins) but i was that gone i didn't have a clue, im so glad i didnt know actually. Jacks an angel though and dont know what i'd do without him now. He got weighed today and he's 6lb 4oz so lost 9oz but midwife says its normal.

Hope you ladies are all well anyway!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->