****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Ha! Just had a look at my 4d pics to see the likeness to 'real life' Holly and look at these 2 pics together! lol
Oh wow hun - they are identical (funny that :dohh::haha:)

then she wanted me to participate in a study and take my bodyfat percentage. WTF!!!
Aww hun, don't take this personal - there's a national study going on where they are asking random women (nothing to do with how big you OR baby are). I was asked at week 20 but no-one ever got in touch :hugs:

can I ask a probably tmi question?? so up until a couple of days ago I'd been having a LOT of watery discharge - it had me up to triage a few weeks ago to check it wasn't trickling waters, but no just lots of discharge. anyway, yesterday and today it's become very mucousy and has a yellowish colour to it. I've not had any clumps as such, and nothing when I wipe so I'm thinking it's not plug, just a change in discharge?
I had the exact same thing & was told it was a natural increase of discharge. Waters would be clear or slightly cream coloured but definately not yellow - i'm now wearing sanitory pads to soak up the moisture :blush: sorry heehee!

Lovely story Jess - glad he's ok now hun & better you were out of it eh xxx

Awww Emz - welcome to the overdue club.......i'm holding out for the September stars record :haha: I'll be 12 days tomorrow :happydance: i'm quite tempted to see how far i could get but don't wanna risk Tufty :nope:.

I've spent the whole day cleaning the house like never before (AGAIN) it looks bloody amazing! I could have a section here let alone bring a newborn home into it :haha:. DH took me food shopping to get the essentials in as well as some supplies to take tot he hospital (to stock our room fridge up lol - they are gonna think were moving in i tell ya!). I've just added extra clothes to my hospital bag as i think i'll be more comfortable roaming around in my day clothes instead of PJ's etc whilst waiting for the pessaries to work :thumbup:. My parents have set off & are making their way down (Mom says hi to everyone by the way bless her).
So....i think i'm all set, i just hope & pray they have a bed for me tommorrow - i don't think i can cope with another day of 'finding' things to keep my mind off it all. I hope everyone stays well until i can get back online. I'll let Carley know what happens tomorrow & can i ask those on facebook not to post anything on there please, we want to inform most people in person instead of broadcasting it - cheers :thumbup:.
Well - i'm off fo rmy foot massage,
Night night ladies, sleep well & :dust: to you all,
Love us xxx

Hey ladyk - i bet your right lol but i can try eh, i just want tomorrow to come now! DH is the opposite - if it were up to him we'd be given another week to sit tight ggrrrr!
Anyway - i'm all packed & re-packed. Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, becs i hope something happens for you soon (so i keep my longest record at least heehee) & Carley - not before me you don't young lady!
I'm betting i'll have Tufty on sunday & it'll be a boy........watch this space, love, hugs & dust to you all mwah :hugs:

Limpetsmum, good luck for tomorrow! xxx

Jessmckeiver, aww congrats! lucky you. That's a bit scary though, good thing you were out of it and didn't get worried!! x

Good luck for tomorrow limpets! So excited for you!!! I reckon you'll have tufty by the early hours of Sunday and I think boy too.

Teeny, I think I'll be up all night too as usual, it's almost Holly O'Clock!!

:dust: for all of you that are SOOO close to meeting your little ones!

xx

ladykara,
glad to hear that!! if it makes pushing easier, great!! the sonographer just was so rude and made me feel like there's something abnormal about the baby or me and that it coming naturally was pretty much hopeless. my BP was too high afterwards (yeah, i was angry) and has to be measured again tom am.

becs,
sounds like you are progressing!

Some people are just so inconsiderate and have zero compassion...id have asked for a second opinion there and then...she maybe didnt get 'any' last night lol xx :haha: xx

Well i have now lost more of my plug (tmi) it kinda reminded me of the film flubber lol! Been having period type cramps this evening too since the escape of flubber haha x

mmmmm...fish n chips sounds lovely! Im just doing a pasta bake xx

lmao thats one way to describe it!!

I lost my plug after midwife examind me at hospital sunday night! Then had him a few hour's later....hope the cramp's turn into something more painful!!!

I will get round to writing a birth story soon! All tho it wont be much different from what I posted about it already

Thanks but a painfree labour would be fan-fookiin-tastic hahaha xx

Lol I was dreading the pain! But tbh, only pain I had was when I was having to stop myself from pushing...and then even that wasn't pain that wasn't managable. I only had about 4puff's on gas and air aswel, think I had more when they was doing my stiche's then in between contraction's x

Hey ladies, this will be my last time online before being induced tomorrow - just off to catch up then i'll post personals :thumbup:

Goodluck hun x

Limpets, good luck xxx Hope all goes well xxx

I have been having contractions for last 2 hours now, about 7-8 mins apart, have called delivery and been told that until they are painful enough for me not to talk and are 4 mins apart or my waters break to stay at home, I am happy with that as I am relaxed at home and feel contented!!! Had alot more mucus, taken some paracetamol and now watching crap tv!!! Fx'd its today!!!!!!!!

Good luck Becs and Limpets - you are going to be Mummies soon :hugs:

:dust: to everyone who is waiting

:hi: everyone

Just wanted to say thank you all for your lovely messages about Scarlett Melody and all your support :hugs: I will write my birth story when I am back at home. I *might* be allowed home today, if not then definitely tomorrow.

Scarlett is due a feed, I'm awake but she isn't yet so this is the first chance I've had to nip on and write rather than read. I haven't mastered holding the iPhone and typing at the same time yet!

Being a Mum is amazing, I feel like suddenly everything makes sense. Although I would never have chosen to have the C-Section, once she arrived it didn't matter any more. I know that a few of you have seen pictures on my facebook. I can't work out how to upload them straight from my phone onto bnb but I will post some as soon as I can from the computer at home.

Take Care everyone and I'll be back soon x x

Well, had my 40 week appointment today, had another sweep, i'm still 2cm dilated, but now 80% effaced. i've been having period type pains all day, and braxton hicks. I went for a long walk and had some spotting, had nothing, then around 5 hours later, had more spotting. It doesn't appear to be my plug though, just watery brownish pink blood. didn't have any spotting from my last sweep. REALLY hoping this is a good sign and that things are going to start speeding up now !!!!!

Ooh becs not much longer now! Good luck hun x

Krakir sounds promising, Fx won't be long for you now!

Mrsj congrats once again, scarlett melody is beautiful and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying being a mummy x

I'm just feeding holly and am going to take her back to bed after as we were up a lot in the night and I'm shattered. I was hoping Matt would get up with her this morning but he's flat out, alright for some!!

:hugs: to all and :dust: Xx

I am still at home, I went back to bed and when I woke they had stopped! Still got loads of mucus and feel a bit crampy, gonna do some housework and go for a walk in abit in the hope they start up again!! I am so pissed off with it all!!!

Good Morning All,

Limpets, good luck for induction today xx:hugs:

is anyone else finding they are fighting with their partners more at the moment... or finding people annoying when out and about... I think its hormones
Yes I think so too, I usually am ok, but during pregnancy we have our only rows, i snap more often, and i take less shit than usual!!
I am usually really laid back and so is he but once i start not being so easy going we rub along the wrong way and it is not good!!
Last week or so have been ok, apart from him saying, 'any signs yet' every 2 mins and me wanting to knock his block off for it, apart from that i am deeply in love:haha:

I have been having contractions for last 2 hours now, about 7-8 mins apart, have called delivery and been told that until they are painful enough for me not to talk and are 4 mins apart or my waters break to stay at home, I am happy with that as I am relaxed at home and feel contented!!! Had alot more mucus, taken some paracetamol and now watching crap tv!!! Fx'd its today!!!!!!!!
Sounding hopeful for today! :happydance:

Being a Mum is amazing, I feel like suddenly everything makes sense. Although I would never have chosen to have the C-Section, once she arrived it didn't matter any more. I know that a few of you have seen pictures on my facebook. I can't work out how to upload them straight from my phone onto bnb but I will post some as soon as I can from the computer at home.
That's how i felt about being a Mum, everything makes sense! So glad you are enjoying it so much and that you seem to be recovering well from birth.:hugs:xx

Krakir, Good luck hun, lets hope this is it :hugs:xx

Well been achy in the night, really hope this baby will be on time, although my scan dates did bring things forward a few days, i don't think i can really say i am late til 22nd but been pinning all hopes on 19th!
Also induction will be based on 19th so would only be a week over from cycle dates.

Well may go for a walk seeing as baby is so low and uncomfortable, half want to get things going but don't just want to make myself ache for nothing and it all go away again, i think i can't do much to encourage what will happen when ready, just make myself tired and achy!:shrug:

Time to check out facebook, playing farmville in my bored moments and cards on the laptop!

:hugs:

:baby:tpxx

not been on these forums much as not had the time, but wanted to update that i had baby Layla on 15th september 8lb 3oz ... now the fun begins with a 12 month old and a new born lol!

Becs - fingers crossed for you hun. I'm just about to call & see if there's a bed for me. I've also printed off the NMC code of professional conduct to quote at them should they argue my water birth :blush: don't choose a pregnant nurse to argue with people!!!!!! :haha:

Limpets, hope you get your waterbirth xxx

Lovescrisps, congratulations xxx

BTP, I spend way too much time on fb!!

Done all my housework, baby moving and lots of cramping, so hoping things start up again!! Ian is out til later at his karate grading so got the number of the place just in case!! I think if anything happens it will be later on!! Gonna get on my ball!

Limpets Good Luck for today can't wait for your babies little arrival !!

Becs sounds promising keep a bouncing, big fingers and toes crossed !!

Congratulations Lovescrisps and JessMcKeiver on your babies arrivals xx

internet was down all day yesterday damn Virgin .... just glad its up today. I had odd pains on and off again yesterday afternoon but I think its because I was busy cleaning all day. Baby has been really active since yesterday after being quiet for the past couple of weeks hope it doesn't mean the little one has become even more less engaged otherwise i'm definatly going overdue and where I am that's 14 days

Thanks becs - how you feeling now hun?

Just called & i'm to go in at 2.30. Hhmmmmm gotta find things to do until then so i'm not wishing the hours away - i just wanna get started now! Ideally i'd like to get into established labour before they get chance to throw DH out at the end of visiting hours. I may get chance to pop on again but if not i wish you all luck & :dust: to those wanting & needing it. Hope to be back on with news of my Tufty soon :hugs:

Limpets, I am ok, getting the odd contraction, just put my first batch of chocolate buns in the oven!!! I don't envy having to find things to do!!!

Had a bounce on my ball, really should take Murphy for a walk but it would just be my luck I would get half way round and my contractions would get stronger, so not gonna risk it!! God job Muprhy is asleep!! Just had some yummy pineapple!! The waiting is killing me, just want them to get going and keep going!!

Morning all!

Limpetsmum sounds good! I havent had much pain just the little man wiggling around. Im gonna walk and do some housework im so fed up:cry:
Had a argument with DH yesterday just because we are both anxious about the baby.

Congratulations to all the other new mums:happydance:

Becs, hope the contractions progress, FX that today is your day! :dust:

MrsJ, can't wait to read your birth story and see the pics.

Lovescrisps, congrats hun!

Limpetsmum, I really hope you get the waterbirth that you want! They won't have much luck trying to argue with an overdue pregnant lady anyway :haha:

My due date is tomorrow and I've had absolutely NO niggles at all. I am 100% sure she won't be here this weekend. I'm going to have a bounce on my ball now and then take a nice walk in the park while the weather is nice :)
I've got a bikini wax booked at 5pm today *yikes* I'm a wax-virgin lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"