****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I've got a bikini wax booked at 5pm today *yikes* I'm a wax-virgin lol

Are you mad!!!! I really wanted a wax but have heard it hurts more in pregnancy, owchy owch, hope it's not too painful!!!:shock:
Waiting for after the birth to neaten things up, b4 i can't see anything, and the midwife has seen it all b4!!:hugs:

mixedmama, you must be mad!!! Its ouchy at the best of times!!!

My bloody dog is driving me mad, he keeps crazing to go out but I want to wait for Ian to get back, fx'd it will only be another hour and a bit!!! I just don't feel like I want to go walking on my own!!! I would probably be fine but don't want to risk it!!

is anyone else finding they are fighting with their partners more at the moment... or finding people annoying when out and about... I think its hormones

limpetsmum.... good luck honey...bet you wont be sleeping tonight.

Glad im not the only one...im so snappy!!! BITCH ALERT...think thats why DF went into work this morning!!! :haha:

Hiya i dont post much but my little bundle of joy decided to make his appearance 2 weeks early on 12th not the 25th that was my due date :) I was on team yellow. I thought my bubs was a girl right until he came. We've named him Jack and he weighed 6lb 13oz and he was my first baby!
Quick brief of my birth story while little man is asleep: I couldn't of asked for a better labour, i went in at mid night when my contractions went from 9mins apart at 4pm to midnight them been 2mins apart. (after contractions from 4pm- i was just moving things into my new home and just shrugged them off) and was 4cm dilated, got told the midwife was gunna check me in 4hours, she came at 5am and i was only 5cm, broke my waters and by 5.40am i couldn't move from a ben over position lol, i got started on gas & air and was given pathedine shot too. Next thing i remember as i was away with fairies it was 7.40 and midwife came to check and i was ready to push.. But she said she was leaving me until 9.00am but i couldn't even get myself back on the bed and i was saying to midwife i needed to 'poop' sorry, tmi!! She helped me onto the bed and i just wanted to push. Next thing it was 8am and little Jack had arrived. I dont remember much but Jack didnt cry straigh away, just remember my mum running out of the room. When i got home read my notes and 4 midwives and in and 2 peadiatric doctors had to revive Jack because he didnt cry right away (took 14mins) but i was that gone i didn't have a clue, im so glad i didnt know actually. Jacks an angel though and dont know what i'd do without him now. He got weighed today and he's 6lb 4oz so lost 9oz but midwife says its normal.

Hope you ladies are all well anyway!! xxxx

Congrats hun!! As said that sounds so scary...better not knowing until after though!! xx

I am still at home, I went back to bed and when I woke they had stopped! Still got loads of mucus and feel a bit crampy, gonna do some housework and go for a walk in abit in the hope they start up again!! I am so pissed off with it all!!!

What is going on with us pair???? I was haveing really painful stop u in your tracks pushing down pains last night, went bed was so uncomfortable all night woke up at 10 and nothing more!!

Thanks becs - how you feeling now hun?

Just called & i'm to go in at 2.30. Hhmmmmm gotta find things to do until then so i'm not wishing the hours away - i just wanna get started now! Ideally i'd like to get into established labour before they get chance to throw DH out at the end of visiting hours. I may get chance to pop on again but if not i wish you all luck & :dust: to those wanting & needing it. Hope to be back on with news of my Tufty soon :hugs:

Oooooh good luck Angela im sure all with be fine!! :hugs:

So emotional!! so good being on a forum with pregnancy, just read my last birth story with dd, tears pouring down my face, little details you forget, i am trying to calm myself about birth but it's not working!!
Still so exited to meet baby :happydance:

So emotional!! so good being on a forum with pregnancy, just read my last birth story with dd, tears pouring down my face, little details you forget, i am trying to calm myself about birth but it's not working!!
Still so exited to meet baby :happydance:

Awww hun :hugs::kiss::hugs: xx

Lilbumpblue, hows you today???

BTP, bless you xx

Just been and took the dog out in the hope that it will start things off again!! I have had 4 poos today already, hoping this is a good sign lol!!! Very crampy!!

Lilbumpblue, hows you today???

BTP, bless you xx

Just been and took the dog out in the hope that it will start things off again!! I have had 4 poos today already, hoping this is a good sign lol!!! Very crampy!!

Achey and crampy hun he is moving lots and pushing down...just been to the shops in the hope my waters would break and we would get some vouchers but no such luck!! ...DF made me sit on a towel he put on my seat just incase my water went :haha:!! x

...needed to go for a poo lots too, seem a bit constipated thou (TMI)

All this waiting around has made me spend money i dont have,got to hide the fact i went shopping from hubby.

Congrats Jess... so pleased to hear you had a easy labor.. xx

Becs... those false hopes are such a let down but sounds like your almost there x

Babythinkpink and lilbumpblue- glad im not the only one... the funny thing is we are one of those couples who hardly argue.. oh well gets us ready for those lack of sleep moments.. x

Lovecrisps- congrats honey and good luck with both of your babies.. x

Jellycat- they will leave me 14 days over due before doing anything too... but lets not think that way... repeat after me "we will have our babies this week, we will have our babies this week " !!! xx

Off to find something to scrub or bleach ..lol good luck girls xx

Lilbumpblue, my contractions are back, about 10 minutes apart! Wish they would turn into something more tho, getting rather fed up!! We went for a walk in the hope my waters would break but I can't see them breaking till I go into hospital!! This latent phase is crap, come on already with the real thing!!!!! I can feel her so much lower!

Lilbumpblue, my contractions are back, about 10 minutes apart! Wish they would turn into something more tho, getting rather fed up!! We went for a walk in the hope my waters would break but I can't see them breaking till I go into hospital!! This latent phase is crap, come on already with the real thing!!!!! I can feel her so much lower!

How exciting...come on Hope!!! Good luck hun xx

I have just had an almighty pushing down pain it made me lift off my chair and at the same time had a pain in each boob...how random!?!?!

I did have to laugh when I reang delivery this morning, the mw was lovely but all I could hear in the background was screaming!!!!!

Good Luck Limpetsmum

:dust:to all you overdue ladies and to anyone else who wants it

aww Becs I feel for you! I had a really long latent phase as well, from about 6am til 11pm then active labour from 11pm til I had her at 6am! I was so glad when I was classed as being in active labour, I could have kissed the midwife when she examined me and I was 5cm lol It's so frustrating, but every pain is a step closer to meeting your baby so hang in there and try to rest as much as possible in between contractions (although I almost hit the midwife when she said that to me after the 2nd trip to hospital- REST?! ARE YOU JOKING?! LOL) Won't be long now and you'll have baby Hope in your arms xx

Thanx everyone :D I'd do my labour all again tomorrow if they was all as easy as Jack lol. Its this after part thats affecting me when i go wee, i have to hover over the toilet or it burns but midwife said it will be just grazes healing :/ dont half bloody hurt though. Sorry tmi. I thought it was a water infection but she said if it goes when i hover instead of sitting be grazes.
I cant believe hes a week old tomorrow, feels like just yesterday i was pushing him out. Goes far to quick, heres a quick pic of him for you ladies that dont have me on facebook..

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4248/62757101502609598006967.jpg

Everythings too big for him, even tiny baby. Haha. Hes such a darlin though. Sorry about pic been huuuuuge!
Hope you ladies are all well, take care xxx

aw he's such a cutie jess!

sending lots & lots of labour dust to everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

nothing to report from me, just getting fed up already with back ache. on the plus side, only 10 days til my due date! :happydance:

JessMcKeiver - Jack is gorgeous xx

LadyK - You made me smile.... we will have our babies this week, we will have our babies this week ... fx'd

Becs / LBB - Hope both of you have your babies by tommorow morning xx

HI All

Just wanted to say Joseph Thomas Watson was born on Thursday 16th September at 4:10pm, weighing 9lb 1oz :cloud9: xx

Jess he is such a cutie...iv got that babygrow too!!

Thanks JC FX hey!! x

Congrats Kellogz!! x

Good luck Limpetsmum. xx :hugs:
:dust: to all you overdue mummies. x
PLEASE can we have some more babies... I get so excited when people post of pains and losing plugs. :wacko:

Had a lovely day with my Mum and Riley shopping today and he was such a good boy. He is just taking a nap and looks so adorable in his moses basket. Every time I look at him I feel my heart melt. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->