****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good Morning All,

Well few more goings on but nothing that went anywhere, so still waiting for anything to happen!

Due date today, which is good, although less than 5% of babies arrive on their due date so i feel i almost have less chance today of labour starting!!
Had my usual morning sickness, quelled it with boiled egg and toast!
Finger throbbing, not been brave enough to re dress it this morning, it is really sore today, got the germaline out to try and numb it a bit!

Well thinking of those in or trying to kick start labour,:dust:

:hugs:limpets good luck hun xx

Carley, your post could have been me, with the snoring dh, i nudge mine, but i can't sleep without him, not properely, so now he is in bed and i am downstairs!
Like you i am fed up with the stop start and dull aches and nothing really kicking off, come on babies!!

Back later all, Happy Sunday,

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Aw Teeny, look at Riley! He's gorgeous! And so is your big boy too, looking very proud of himself bless!! Is Riley doing well?

Becs and Carley, grrrr!! Come on contractions! I can't wait to see some pics of these long awaited little ones!

Angie, good luck with the second pessary. Well done you for enjoying a cookie and a cuppa at that time in the morning! I feel as though I've been up all night with Sam, and in hindsight, maybe that's exactly what I should have done, come downstairs and had some treat and a cuppa!!

Little man's been fed (several times...) and is now hiccuping away merrily in the carry cot. I am going to get him dressed in a mo. Today he's wearing a top from Next which says "Little Brother", awww!! I'm not feeling too happy this morning, got a little lump under my right nipple, and the nip is killing. Thinking blocked duct, going to get a good warm shower in a bit and see if that's what it is and try and flush it through.

Labour dust ladies!! xxx

Morning ladies,
how are things this morning becs? i hope your contractions got closer together and things are progressing nicely :)

Good luck limpets, hope they have given you your 2nd pessary now and you are well on the way to meeting your lo

Carley :dust: you must be feel frustrated :hugs: come on contractions!!!

babythinkpink happy due date hun!!

Teeny your two boys are gorgeous!!!!
Awww look at Rileys hair!! lush!!

Ouchy Asher, sounds like a blocked duct, hope the warm shower help xxx

cute little noises are coming from Ollies moses basket, think he is dreaming bless xxx

Going to dr's tomorrow (if i can get in) think ive got an infection :( may just be a uti not sure :shrug: but i'm just so uncomfortable.

looking forward to hearing about the new arrivals :happydance: xxx

I had my appointment at the hospital on friday and they said he was transverse at 12pm and still transverse at 1.30 when i had a scan but by 3.30 when i saw the registrar he was breech so i have been told he has a 'unstable lie'

This means if i go into labour i have to get to the hospital asap so i'm going to stay at my mums from tomorrow coz she lives alot closer to the hospital than me (i'm an hour away and shes only 10 mins)

Plus if my waters break they've said the cord could go down first which is obviously dangerous so they said to call an ambulance and if i did that at home i would end up going to a hospital that i dont want or like.

Although since Fridays appointment it seems he has moved and although i dont think hes head down they're is definately something hard at the bottom and round the sides so think the cord is out of the way at the top but i wont know for definate until my next appointment with the consultant on thursday.

Any tips on getting him to go head down and stay down?

Oh Boony I didn't realise your LO was being so naughty. I know leaning forward on all fours and swaying gives LO space to move but I haven't a clue on how to keep them there. Good Luck :hugs:

Becs hope you start making more progress soon xx

Asher hope the shower sorts you out Ouchie xx

I've been getting lots of tightenings since lasy night and had a really uncomfortable sleep..... I just know this is what to expect for the next couple of weeks as DH says only 2 weeks and 4 days max

It's been a bit quieter than usual this morning, hopefully some stars have decided to make an arrival!

Oh boony, I hope he's moved, I've got no tips though, sorry :(

It's my due date today aswell! I'm feeling positive, I know LO probably won't make an arrival today.. I'm concentrating on my original EDD of the 23rd (according to my LMP).. it helps me cope with going overdue!

Had my wax yesterday, ouchy ouchy ouchy, if it does supposedly hurt more than labour then I'm welcoming labour with open arms!

:dust: :dust: :dust: to the ladies needing it.

Happy due date BTP and mixedmama!

It is quieter this morning, you are right. Hoping that means lots of lovely stars are making their entrances today! Good luck to those in early labour and fx for all of you with twinges and pains :dust: I can't believe we are so close to the end of September and all the babies will be here soon! I was in the bath yesterday remembering posting in the first tri and talking about morning sickness and worrying that we hadn't felt movement/weren't showing/didn't feel pregnant anymore. I was also thinking that it's so nice that most of us have been chatting with one another for the whole pregnancy and I think of you all as friends, even though I have never met any of you! You guys know more about me than my real life friends do I think lol! It is nice to have such a supportive bunch of people who you know will always understand and make you feel better :hugs: Look at me getting all sentimental! lol

I had the night 'off' last night and Matt looked after Holly while I had several glasses of wine! I didn't get drunk like I thought I would but I did feel a bit tipsy lol He made me a nice curry as well which was yummy and we messed about on the xbox and the wii which was fun, but Holly kept wanting attention mid-game! He also slept in the nursery in the spare bed with Holly in the cot so I could have a full night's undisturbed sleep and it was FABULOUS! It sounds as if Holly was her usual awake self all night and Matt looks a bit worse for wear this morning! Now he knows how I feel every night of the week!!

Today we're just chilling out... well I need to do some cleaning as usual. I need to clean the oven, it was on my list of things to do before Holly was born and I was actually intending to do it the day I went into labour, so I really need to get around to doing it now!

I can't believe Holly is 5 weeks old... where is the time going?! And after her slow start with losing all that weight, she's now piling on the oz and is out of her newborn clothes and in to the 0-3 months! She was only just filling the newborn stuff last week so I can't believe it!

:dust: for you all and big :hugs:

xx

Emzy - Glad Holly is finally settling down and putting on the oz, it really doesn't seem like 5 weeks ago !

BTP & MixedMama - Happy Due dates !!

Teeny - loving the pics, they are adorable xx

i just spent ages writing personals and lost it all.... not happy !!

I remember the pain of weeing after i had my son, i took a jug of cold water in the loo with me for a week after why doesnt anyone warn you..

Sometimes i feel im the only one still pregnant with no missing plug or pain !!! I woke up with the worst sore throat ever so to be honest i would rather wait to recover from that first.

Wishing labor dust to all....:dust:

Its very quiet on here today. Hope some of the overdue ladies are in labour

Hello ladies!!

Update from me!!!

I went in to hospital this morning at 7, after my contractions were coming every 4 minutes and lasting a good 90 seconds!! I thought finally!! I gets there, and we waited till 9am to be seen in triage, all the time I was having on off contractions, no one came and saw us for 2 hours, just kept apologising!! Anyways I had an examination and turns out I am 3-4 cm, the mw was so lovely and told me I had done so well with no pain relief or moaning and told me that she saw no reason why I would need any pain relief, she actually advised against it!! She gave me a sweep, my waters haven't broken!! She said I could be booked onto the ward or come home, so we came home!! Finally got home at 11, she told me I need to be regular every 2mins, so thats what I am doing. Getting as far on as I can at home, I am so fricking tired and trying to sleep is so hard, all I crave is sugary sweets, I guess its because I am using lots of energy! I have had a nice shower and washed my hair, just had a lovely cuppa and some biscuits. I have hot water bottle on my back for the pain, and have just taken some paracetamols!! The contractions are getting alot stronger and I am breathing through them, I am so determind to have a natural birth. The mw said I had a brilliant attitude and she couldn't believe I was still laughing after 2 days of no sleep!! I feel fine apart from no sleep, but I am so hoping that she comes tonight sometime!!

Hope everyone is ok???

Limpets, hope things are going well for you xx

aw Becs all positive then! Won't be long now and your baby will be here. You're doing brilliantly! Once I was up to 5cm I had her within 6 hours, so you may well have her here by this evening! Good luck chick and you can do it!!!

Sorry not writing much, have a very windy Holly draped over my shoulder! lol x

becs your doing fab :thumbup: it took me ages to get to 3 cm but once i was there it was 6 housrs of active labour so wont be long now :wohoo::wohoo:

limpetsmum hope your doing well::hugs:

:dust::dust: to ladies who want it xxx

Thanks ladies, I am hoping to be back in hospital tonight!! Looking forward to my waterbirth!!!

i just spent ages writing personals and lost it all.... not happy !!

I remember the pain of weeing after i had my son, i took a jug of cold water in the loo with me for a week after why doesnt anyone warn you..

Sometimes i feel im the only one still pregnant with no missing plug or pain !!! I woke up with the worst sore throat ever so to be honest i would rather wait to recover from that first.

Wishing labor dust to all....:dust:

I am feeling the same, 3 days over, no pain, no plug, no nothing...so frustrating.....:wacko:

Woohoo go becs! I'm so so excited for you!!

We are down to single figures today whoop whoop! :happydance:
Having a very lazy Sunday watching films & dh is cooking a delicious roast dinner. Hoping to enticebaby out withthe smell haha!

Hey ladies, well I had my 2nd pessary at midday & was pleased to find out my cervix has now completly softened but now needs to shorten & I have been having contractions but just not felt them. About half hour after the pessary Tufty raised then plummeted his/her heart rate & gave us all a fright. They then lost his heart rate so had to check him with mobile scanner. When they eventually found him (que commenced breathing by mom & dad)he was still bradycardic so they prepped me for an emergency section (under general) but luckily his heart rate increased as they repositioned me so they continued with monitoring. They think the silly sod had either lay or grabbed his cord & temporarily cut off his blood supply. It was bloody scary but I felt completelt cared for & in good hands so no-one panicked. I've been warned if it hapoens again they'll emergency section me but I don't care as long as Tufty is alive & well.
So - that's my update so far. No plans to do anything but monitor until midnight now so I'll try to check back then.
Becs I look forward to hearing your good news soon - thinking of you hun, love to everyone else xxx

Hello ladies!!

Update from me!!!

I went in to hospital this morning at 7, after my contractions were coming every 4 minutes and lasting a good 90 seconds!! I thought finally!! I gets there, and we waited till 9am to be seen in triage, all the time I was having on off contractions, no one came and saw us for 2 hours, just kept apologising!! Anyways I had an examination and turns out I am 3-4 cm, the mw was so lovely and told me I had done so well with no pain relief or moaning and told me that she saw no reason why I would need any pain relief, she actually advised against it!! She gave me a sweep, my waters haven't broken!! She said I could be booked onto the ward or come home, so we came home!! Finally got home at 11, she told me I need to be regular every 2mins, so thats what I am doing. Getting as far on as I can at home, I am so fricking tired and trying to sleep is so hard, all I crave is sugary sweets, I guess its because I am using lots of energy! I have had a nice shower and washed my hair, just had a lovely cuppa and some biscuits. I have hot water bottle on my back for the pain, and have just taken some paracetamols!! The contractions are getting alot stronger and I am breathing through them, I am so determind to have a natural birth. The mw said I had a brilliant attitude and she couldn't believe I was still laughing after 2 days of no sleep!! I feel fine apart from no sleep, but I am so hoping that she comes tonight sometime!!

Hope everyone is ok???

Limpets, hope things are going well for you xx

ooh goodluck hun! Finger's crossed your LO is here by tonight :)
I went from 2cm's too fully dilated within hour's :)

Mike's just getting H ready to go see grandparents's and great aunt's and uncle's and cousin's :) I'm staying at home to do the hoovering :( Told him he's only aloud to be out for an hour...2 at most!

Angie everytime i come on here to update ppl with your news youve beaten me to it!! lol...... glad you and tuft are doing ok sweetie. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->