****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

congrats kelloggz!

oh I so wish I had some pains or losing plug or anything, but nothing :cry: I'm turning into a compulsive knicker checker - I would be so delighted to see a big snotty plug in there haha! :haha:

Congrats Kelloggz and Jess xxx

Teeny, I get excited too!!!!

My contractions are getting more painful, at one stage I felt like she was coming out my foof!!! Just want them closer together then thats hospital for me, but I have feeling its going to be a long night!! Just had a bath and thats done naff all, even the paracetamols are naff!!! Just watching x factor!!!

Thanx everyone :D I'd do my labour all again tomorrow if they was all as easy as Jack lol. Its this after part thats affecting me when i go wee, i have to hover over the toilet or it burns but midwife said it will be just grazes healing :/ dont half bloody hurt though. Sorry tmi. I thought it was a water infection but she said if it goes when i hover instead of sitting be grazes.
I cant believe hes a week old tomorrow, feels like just yesterday i was pushing him out. Goes far to quick, heres a quick pic of him for you ladies that dont have me on facebook..

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4248/62757101502609598006967.jpg

Everythings too big for him, even tiny baby. Haha. Hes such a darlin though. Sorry about pic been huuuuuge!
Hope you ladies are all well, take care xxx

I know what you mean about the after part! i'd rather be in labour again then go to the loo :/ I find pouring warm water down toilet help's.
Lovely pic :)

becs i hope things speed up for you, time to be a mummy xx

Aw that's lovely Genies. Come on Hope! Mummy wants to meet you now! And so do all her friends!! x

Labour dust to all the ladies who need it! Mummy time! x

I am sat here on my own, well with Sam! Ordered a Chinese before, got all the boys into their PJ's, picked up the food and dropped DH off at the pub (he doesn't go out but our close friends have just discovered they're going to be a mummy and daddy so he's celebrating!), came home! Watched X factor with the boys, Jack fell asleep on my arm whilst I was feeding Sam, and Archie's just gone up now! Sam's stirring for a feed now, but all in all, a lovely evening with my 3 little boys! Gonna watch Casualty now and feed the little fella, then once he's settled have a cheeky wine, wait for DH and have my Chinese! Yippee!!!

Evening everyone,

Nothing too exiting going on here bump wise, a few tightenings/twinges but nothing to get exited about!

Was washing up and a glass broke, took the very tip of my finger off, blood everywhere, all in the bubbles! It was dripping and i couldn't get it to stop, so we wrapped it in a t towel and elevated it for a while, it eventually stopped enough to tightly plaster it, but the blood still managed to drip out of that!
Think nothing much can be done with it hospital wise, just means i am going to have a sore finger and flippin plaster the first few weeks of hand washing for baby, i found i washed hands constantly with dd as she seemed to need constant changing!!
I know it was a sign, it was my dh's glass, a gift from my mil to her darling boy, just cheap glass and just fell apart, I was so lucky it was just a bit of a finger!
When i moved in dh had a set of 6 glasses one by one each one broke, and it was always me broke them, i am jinxed around glass he owns:haha:

Well hoping these twinges turn to something, due tomorrow:happydance:

Right on with the xtra factor with my 7 yr old, my 2 yr old asleep in bed, she was so tired, my 16 yr old in a stroppy teenage sleep having been out all night last night and lacking the sleep, so mr stroppy pants, takes it all out on us! My 10 yr old playing xbox, and dh in shower, everyone happy, and i am off to bed soon!

Back in morning unless baby decides otherwise!

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Woohoo come on Becs...iv had some cramps before 10 mins apart that went right round and into my back *ouchy* not so bad that i couldnt stand the pain thou! Im beginning to wonder whether the pains im getting really low down that i thought was LO pushing down are actual contractions but just really irregular!!

DF just went white before cos id had a few 10 minute apart ones...i said well if xfactor is still on im having him here on ya electric recliner!!! hahahaha xx

Congrats Kelloggz and Jess

Mrs N i was like that at the end :haha:

Becs am keeping FX'd
Lilbumpblue :hugs: Hope he comes soon

Congrats Kellogz!Gorgeous name!

Jess, fab pic of your little Jack! What a cutie!

Come on Becs and LilBumpBlue! Has anyone heard from Limpetsmum? Hope her induction is going well.

Hi, congrats to all new mums and good luck to all those still waiting..xxxx

I've had an intresting few days, been in hospital with a racing heart. They've set me free for now. But I've been booked in for induction on Wednesday. I'm sad that my bump time will be over, despite how hard this pg has been. But I'm excited to be meeting my baby!

I just need to get my head around it all now. How's everyone feeling?
'M STGGLING TO POST REPLIES ON HERE AS i KEEP GETTING BOOTED BACK TO THE BNB HOMEPAGE EVERY 30 SECS ARGH

Ouch btp that sounds really sore! :hugs:

Becs & lilbluebump I reckon tonights the night! Good luck :dust:

Hope limpets is in labour too!

Congratulations to all the new mummies :happydance:

becs fx'd for you! come on baby!

lilbumpblue, when i went into labour my contractions were irregular and started off in my back, they continued and started feling stronger as the hours passed, which is when i knew things were starting to happen!
things may well be starting for you too!!! fx'd it wont be long before you lo arrives

Snoozie thats fab news, you will soon be meeting your lo :happydance:

BTP, Ouchy!!!!!

Snoozie, how exciting for you xxx

Lilbumpblue, I have been timing mine all day, been roughly ten mins apart and getting stronger!!

Wonder how Limpets is!!

I am up as my contractions are getting alot stronger, they are roughly 6/7 mins apart now, gonna call hospital in a bit and have a shower! Feeling strangly relaxed about it all, although I feel like I am full of cold too!! I am trying to rest as much as possible but its hard when the contractions are painful, I have indigestion too!!

Eek becs! I think once you know you're in labour, you do feel more relaxed and partly relieved it's happening! Good luck! X

Tried to go back to bed, I am so so tired, my contractions went back to every 10 mins, so got fed up of drifting off to sleep so got up!! I am so fricking fed up!! Rang delivery and they want me to be having them every 3-4 mins and 1-2 mins duration!! They are lasting over a minute just wish they would get closer!!!!

Hey ladies, excuse no personals won't you! Tried to catch up but I am on my mobile.
I wasn't actually induced until gone 11pm due to me being awkward lol. Had pessary & promptly went to sleep lmao! Have been aware of tightenings as I've napped but nothing major. Just woke & now having a cuppa & a cookie whilst I can feel weird sensations in my lower abdomen. MW says it sounds like my cervix is ripening :) they are waiting till morning to give 2nd pessary.
Not much else to report I'm afraid!
Becs, still thinking of you hun. Carley - hope you've continued to contract overnight babes.
I'm sneakily charging my phone whilst no-one is around heehee.
Love & miss you all xxx

MOrning guys i cant sleep... had contractions last night 10 mins apart from 7pm to bed time and now ive woken up theyve all stopped so becs i know how you feel. im so sick of getting excited to feel completely let down by it all again!!!

I just want my contractions to start and do something useful instead of lead me on.

About an hour ago i woke up and said to OH that his snooring was driving me mad and now he's in the spare room bless him...... and all thats done is made me wake up because im not used to sleeping on my own... lol!!!!

Becs i hope things progress for you :dust:

LIMPETS UPDATE - Angie went into the hospital at 3pm yesterday and still had not been given her pessary at 11pm due t lack of beds in the hospital. She was a little annoyed and her DH has had to go home and leave her there which is not what she wanted. so no more news yet but i am sure shell text once up and about today.

Awww becs hunny :hugs: the lady opposite me is up & down with on & off contractions, doesn't seem to know what to do with hereself - I imagine you being tge sane. Hope things progress for you hun, have you tried a hot bath? They say it can often take it off for a while or make them come on completely xxx

morning angie!!!!

should i just get up and make a cup of tea?

Hi night owls! Look at all you lot with your contrActions.... I'm up because.......well just because I can't sleep, no contractions/signs/plug for me .....nowt!
I'd rather had a better reason than insomnia. Baby over the last 12 hours seems to be laying diagonally ie. Massive lump sticking out under my right ribs. I keep telling her to push own instead of pushing up!!! LOL. Hope the contractions regulate for you two and limpetsmum I hope you get some sleep before everything kicks off for you. It's a nightmare to sleep in hospital isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->