****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Aw Limpetsmum!! Tufty giving you scares! Let's hope things get moving and you meet him or her by natural means, but if it has to be a section, so be it. Good luck!

Becs, well done you, you're doing good!! I managed til 7cm without anything, but it went quickly so I didn't have chance to ask! I can't wait to finally see some pics of Hope, and for you to have her in your arms! Keep up the good work!! xxx

Good luck Becs, hopefully not long now. Sounds like you are doing brilliantly.
Limpets what a scare but glad Tufty is fine. Good luck and sending love your way. xx

Limpets, naughty Tufty giving you a scare!!! Hope you get to meet him/her very soon xxx

I have just done some hoovering and cleaned the kitchen, quite fun having contractions while hoovering!!! Just refilled my hot water bottle, its really helping with the back cramp!

Good Luck Becs / Limpets your both doing really well... lets hope tufty starts behaving themselves xxx

Mike's only been gone an hour :( if that...and i want him to come back! Going to start and write my birth story now, not sure where to start tho with me having contraction's for day's :/

Carley - sorry hun heehee, it's cos I'm bored enough to be bothered with tge faff of mobile internet!

Well I'm still pregnant lol. Just passing time (as much as you can on a ward) until I can have my last pessary at midnight. If that doesn't work I'll hold off the IV until tomorrow morning so DH can be here incase things fly into action (he's worried he might miss ut all bless him - esp after how quickly they were going to take me to theatre earlier).

Becs I'm glad your keeping busy hun, I bought my wheat pad in wuth me lol

Catch up again later xxx

Oh how adorable is he, his hair is just how im imagining our LO's to be for some reason, just a bit fairer!! xx

Hello ladies!!

Update from me!!!

I went in to hospital this morning at 7, after my contractions were coming every 4 minutes and lasting a good 90 seconds!! I thought finally!! I gets there, and we waited till 9am to be seen in triage, all the time I was having on off contractions, no one came and saw us for 2 hours, just kept apologising!! Anyways I had an examination and turns out I am 3-4 cm, the mw was so lovely and told me I had done so well with no pain relief or moaning and told me that she saw no reason why I would need any pain relief, she actually advised against it!! She gave me a sweep, my waters haven't broken!! She said I could be booked onto the ward or come home, so we came home!! Finally got home at 11, she told me I need to be regular every 2mins, so thats what I am doing. Getting as far on as I can at home, I am so fricking tired and trying to sleep is so hard, all I crave is sugary sweets, I guess its because I am using lots of energy! I have had a nice shower and washed my hair, just had a lovely cuppa and some biscuits. I have hot water bottle on my back for the pain, and have just taken some paracetamols!! The contractions are getting alot stronger and I am breathing through them, I am so determind to have a natural birth. The mw said I had a brilliant attitude and she couldn't believe I was still laughing after 2 days of no sleep!! I feel fine apart from no sleep, but I am so hoping that she comes tonight sometime!!

Hope everyone is ok???

Limpets, hope things are going well for you xx

Well done Becs u sound like ur doing fab!!!!! xxx

Hey ladies, well I had my 2nd pessary at midday & was pleased to find out my cervix has now completly softened but now needs to shorten & I have been having contractions but just not felt them. About half hour after the pessary Tufty raised then plummeted his/her heart rate & gave us all a fright. They then lost his heart rate so had to check him with mobile scanner. When they eventually found him (que commenced breathing by mom & dad)he was still bradycardic so they prepped me for an emergency section (under general) but luckily his heart rate increased as they repositioned me so they continued with monitoring. They think the silly sod had either lay or grabbed his cord & temporarily cut off his blood supply. It was bloody scary but I felt completelt cared for & in good hands so no-one panicked. I've been warned if it hapoens again they'll emergency section me but I don't care as long as Tufty is alive & well.
So - that's my update so far. No plans to do anything but monitor until midnight now so I'll try to check back then.
Becs I look forward to hearing your good news soon - thinking of you hun, love to everyone else xxx

Oh Ang how scary must that have been!!!!! You sound like you remained very calm thou well done!! xx

Well im still here since i had my sweep on Thurs i had quite red discharge for the first day and then it went pinkish with lil streaks of redish bits...im still getting this along ith a pain randomly right down the bottom of my bump on the right hand side...does this sound normal??? I also this morning had 2 tiny tiny clots of blood in the discharge! (im assuming this discharge must be my plug!) Still feeling full of cold and generally lousy!! :cry:

Hope everyone else is well!! Asher hope the shower worked hun, doest sound nice! xx

:hugs: limpets that must have been scary! Hope things kick into action soon for you.

ooh limpets that sounds scary! well done for staying so calm and fx for tufty's appearance soon x

Hope becs is doing good too x

Here's a couple of piccies from today of my baby girl, I can't believe how big she is getting!

xx

Attachments

• me and holly.jpg
    me and holly.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
  • holly.jpg
    holly.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 4
Still getting my tightenings most of the day every 6 to 15 minutes, they aren't painful just getting increasingly uncomfortable.... DH keeps thinking I'm in labour :) I keep thinking it will stop soon.... it's different to what i've been getting the past couple of weeks but since MW Tuesday i'm convinced I'm going overdue.... I've got housework and knitted blankets to finish yet

Just been looking at your pics on FB - Holly is so cute xx

Oooh look at me typing with both hands!! I feel as though Sam has been attached to me for the majority of the day today! He's asleep now, in his proper fast asleep pose, but I don't know for how long!! Little horror! Good job he's cute or he wouldn't get away with it!

Becs, I really hope you're motoring now and about to meet your gorgeous girl.

Jelly, definitely sounds as though you're warming up for the main event! Maybe DH isn't wrong!

Emzy, how cute does Holly look in her little leggings?!! Awww! And the one of the two of you together is fab! x

I will be back in the middle of the night to stalk and see if there's been any birth action! x

Well have the urge to clean my flat so spent the majority of this afternoon on my hands and knees scrubbing my bathroom!!!

A few twinges and that....then all stopped....!!!

OH was quite pleasently surprised when he came home to find the living room, bathroom and kitchen tidied!!!

Am hoping that baby makes an appearance soon!!!

Going to pull the OH off the PS3 to come and DTD :blush: and see if that helps!!!

Good luck Limpets and Becs.... hope you're all meeting your LO's real soon!!!

Congrats to the new mummies.... xx

Anyone know how limpet's and becs is getting on?

OH just spent the past half hour telling me I need to go back to work so he can stay at home with H, because he doesn't want to leave his "cool dude" :)

Aw Danielle that's so cute though!! DH was pleased to have another boy, cos he considers them to be his mates!!

Aw youngmummy18! Not too much longer! x

My little man arrived on his due date 14th Sept, George Edward weighing 7lb 13oz x

yup it is :) but it's not happening lol Altho would work out load's better for us as we wouldn't have to pay out £100+ a month to his ex (pay's CSA for his daughter..but we know now it never get's spent on her:/).

Ahh this time last week I was at hospital! Well just leaving hospital. Can't believe in a few hour's H is a week old...
I'm of to bed now, feed time at 12 :/ I'm doing them all tonight, OH's back to work this week...so nervous to be left on my own with H, but not as nervous as I was the other day when OH was supposed to be going back!

Congrat's wantingno.2

You'll be fine Danielle!! And wow doesn't time fly!!

Congrats WantingNo2, love your name choice! And he's gorgeous! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"