****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Emz, Holly is getting so big! Love the cute little outfit aww x

Jellycat, looks like your LO might come soon =) you'll probably go into labour before me!

Youngmummy18, FX'd something progresses! That is some major nesting kicking in eh? she must be on her way soon

Congrats wantingno2!!

I've had no twinges today, apart from the odd period-like pains again. Looks like I'm officially overdue since there's no way Ava can make an appearance by midnight lol.
Oh well I've got my sweep tomorrow, which I'm not looking forward to, but at least I'll get to find out if I've begun dilating yet..

xx

MixedMama - It's completly stopped haven't had anything for an hour, i'm going to head to bed soon. Good luck for your sweep x

Right after 2 days of contractions ive had nothing today :-( not a peep..... so off to my consultant appt in the morning for a sweep and to book my induction..... going to go to bed in a min and see if baby decides to crawl out just in time for the morning? i doubt it though....

Congratulations wantingno.2 George Edward is so cute!!!

limpet's and becs I hope things are going well for you both :dust:

mixedmama and Carley good luck for your sweeps!

wantingno2- congrats honey another one on its due date xx

Jelly and carley.. sorry to hear the pains have stopped... xx

Hi ladies!!

Congrats to all the new mummies and Sept babies!

I haven't been on in ages I think the baby counter was in the forties last time I swung by!
Hannah has been doing great and is now over 3 weeks old and is 10lb now and in 0-3 month clothes as she is so long!! It's scared!
Nathan has been playing up at night the last few nights and me and OH went through a rough patch where I figured I was better off without him due to him not pulling his weight with both kids or using common sense but hopefully we have sorted stuff out and are all good...plus today it's our 2nd wedding anniversary! So we went out for a few hours which was nice.

I wasn't even going to attempt the thousands of posts I have missed so I am so sorry for missing out.

Xxxx

Good to see u emma! Wow hannah's doing fab! The time really is just flying. Glad u sorted things out with hubby. Happy anniversary. xx
Good luck for tomoz carley and mixed mama. X
Still no news from becs!

Hi is anyone interested in a Mini Medela electric breast pump before I put on the public noticeboard. Have all the accessories and used occasionally for 3 weeks when I had my daughter. Have all the accessories but you may want to buy new valves & membranes which can be bought from Mothercare for £4.99. The model I have retails for £54.99 but selling for £22 (not inc. P&P). I will weigh the pump for correct postage if anyone's interested. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

Llinos

Carley, jelly and mixedmama hope things pick up for you all soon :dust:

:hi: Emma nice to hear from you! Glad Hannah is doing well and you sorted things with hubby Xx

Hi ladies (hey asher-i see your here again lol)
Well I guess I'm officially 42 weeks pregnant now and all I can do is sit & cry. So far it's tajen over 36 hours to do 2/3 of an 24hr induction :cry:
I'm still waiting to see if they will give me a third pessary & if not what the next stage is. I'm not dilating or having any contractions to speak of si far. It's not nice seeing everyone else come in then go & deliver their babies, I guess I feel jealous (then guilty for feeling that way). I guess I just feel really let down by my stupid body - God knows why I even thought it might be capable of doing this!
Sorry for the moan, I know a lot of you would love to be in my shoes. I'm trying to stay optimistic - I promise.
Becs, I hope your progressing hun
Carley, good luck with the cons appt & sweep tomorrow - let's hope it's just that little push you need babe. Text & let me know won't you xxx

Night night all xxx

Aw limpets it must be so frustrating. I guess all I can say is try to relax and tufty will be here soon. You've waited this long already and this is just the last little bit. Chin up chick, some be long now and it will be sooo worth the wait Xx

limpets i know ur feeling fed up, think u will feel better once hubby is there and you know whats next. Good luck as emzy said not long now xx

Me again, morning!
Thanks emz & jellycat :) I managed to get a few hours sleep last night. Just had breakfast (am I the only freak who likes hospital toast lol). Going back on the monitor shortly to check Tufty is ok before tgey examine me to see if they can rupture my membranes or if I need a 3rd pessary. Still annoyed about time delay of it all as I feel totally shattered. Almost feels like they have delayed I tentionally so they can just whip me for a section with the excuse that I'm too tired to labor.
Anywho, at least today is a new day so we'll see what happens.
Love & labor dust to all (but selfishly keeping a little back for myself heehee) xxx

morning all,

just got dd and ds off to school,well i'm 4 days over:nope: and feel like this little one will never come!i have a hospital appointment today so hopefully they'll do a sweep:happydance:like i said the other day i would have had one last thursday but the mid-wife who came out i know very well,and i just couldn't have her do a sweep:blush:

i'm feeling ok,just alittle fed up.i was so nervous of going through labour but now i'm ready for it..........just bring it on:growlmad::flower::winkwink:

aww limpet hun,you are being put through it,your amazing!i hope things start moving along for you very soon and please keep all that labour dust for yourself:dust::dust::dust:and here's some more too:dust::dust::dust:darn them for taking so long to see to you:growlmad:get that hospital toast down you(i like it too:dohh:) and show them you mean business.good luck:kiss:

:hugs: limpets, lets hope that they give you your 3rd pessary and you
start labouring nicely! i am surprised that they are leaving it so long between
pessarys :shrug: :dust: just for you! :)

wonder how becs is getting on?

Aw hugs Limpets! Hope things get moving for you!! xx

Goos Morning,

Just thought i would pop in and say still here!

Baby officially late today! Naughty baby, and big sis was so good being on time! I was so hoping this baby would be the same!

Just done the school run, it is so beautiful out there today, everything turning so Autumny and pretty, we walk down an old railway track path and i walk back through a lovely park, pond, ducks, big band stand the lot, it is just so pretty and take a few mins and after the old school run it is bliss!!

Limpets, heres hoping your body gets the hint soon sweetie, I know how you feel, last baby my waters broke and I had to sit and wait for labour to start, I was moments from being induced which would have been the third baby i needed inducing for, when my body kick started and off we went!
I hope i don't have to be induced, all that hanging about would drive me nuts too!:hugs:

Loving the baby pics, and congrats to all new Mummies :hugs:

Will be back later, check on our labour progress!

:dust:to those in labour :hugs::hugs:

Come on labour lets get going! I think i have hospital tomorrow, i had not anticipated going over!! Its either tomorrow or wed, its anti natal and to discuss induction, possibly to book it, I really don't want a sweep, i would rather try and have sex again....and that is saying something, this little pic...:sex: is pretty accurate, me and dh look like a pair of ribena berries at it!!!:rofl:

Back later xxxxx:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

:hugs: limpets, so frustrating, hope things get moving quickly for you once it all starts

having a bit of a morning here - had to take one of our kitties to the vet and she's had to stay for blood tests so I'm an emotional wreck! poor little thing :cry:
how am I going to cope when my baby has to have bloods or injections if I can't even cope with the cat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->