****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Limpets I no how u feel hunny 48 hours after my waters broke they induced me with the drip stay calm and relaxed tuffy will be here soon hope ur ok hope to meet up wen tuffy is here love Stacey and izzy xx

Sorry but I haven't been on for a while been finding things a bit hard with oh not pulling his weight with izzy but after the biggest aurgment ever he admitted he hasn't been pulling his weight and that he is just finding all the sleepless nights.

Congratulations to all the new September mummies haven't had chance to catch up sorry will try keep up now lol xx

my induction is booked for tomorrow 10am, baby is now 12 days overdue.
no water birth this time :sad1: but happy it will finally over and we will have our baby. one more day to wait that's it :happydance:
please wish me luck that it doesn't turn into c-section, don't want one.
think i have to pack some bigger clothes for our princess, she might be big!:baby:

limpets, big hug to you!!!! i feel for you- good luck.

becs- good luck to you too hun, i think you either had LO or are being induced today. thinking of you as well :flower:

good luck everyone else as well, tomorrow i will finally a mummy too!

awh Limpets hope things start moving for you soon!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

too all who need it!

I'm bored (can't believe i'm saying that with a 7day old baby) but yup i'm bored! All that there is to do is wash the pot's and wait for the washer to finish :/ H is fast on in his bouncer's

Choc, was worried how things were going for you with your dh being like mine and not a great sharer of all the chores! (tried to put it nicely!)
Hope the row cleared the air a bit and he knows you need more support:thumbup:
:hugs:

Berkeley, fingers crossed for your induction hun, hope it all runs smoothly, will hope it doesn't end up a c-sec but sure you will be fine, hopefully baby has not grown unreasonably big, just fine to pop out!
I feel a bit of an abnormal shape now, baby is obviously growing and i look a bit odd now like my bump has outgrown me! I hope i don't go too far over! :hugs:

Back later xx:hugs:

danielle I'm jealous of you being bored, my baby will not sleep! Was up most of the night and just feeding her now. Hoping she will sleep a bit now so I get do some cleaning (I should sleep but the house is a mess and we've got visitors later!) I think she's got a poorly tummy as she keeps crying and I can't get any burps up after her feeds.

Limpets good luck for today, can't wait to hear of Tufty's arrival!

Just seen on Becs FB hat she's had her baby! I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but her friend said it was a very difficult labour but they are both over the moon. Well done Becs!!!!

I'm bored (can't believe i'm saying that with a 7day old baby) but yup i'm bored! All that there is to do is wash the pot's and wait for the washer to finish :/ H is fast on in his bouncer's

Watch out or I will be along to wake up baby!!:loopy:

Berkeley, fingers crossed for your induction hun, hope it all runs smoothly, will hope it doesn't end up a c-sec but sure you will be fine, hopefully baby has not grown unreasonably big, just fine to pop out!
I feel a bit of an abnormal shape now, baby is obviously growing and i look a bit odd now like my bump has outgrown me! I hope i don't go too far over! :hugs:

thanks! yes, hopefully i can somehow get her out :haha:.
how far over are you?

danielle I'm jealous of you being bored, my baby will not sleep! Was up most of the night and just feeding her now. Hoping she will sleep a bit now so I get do some cleaning (I should sleep but the house is a mess and we've got visitors later!) I think she's got a poorly tummy as she keeps crying and I can't get any burps up after her feeds.

Just seen on Becs FB hat she's had her baby! I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but her friend said it was a very difficult labour but they are both over the moon. Well done Becs!!!!

I want a wakey baby...not a crying one, just a wakey one :)
He sleep's through the night and only wake's for feed's! which remind's me, best get his bottle ready for his next one!
I think H as too much wind, wouldn't believe some of the fart's he let's go :growlmad: embarrasing when your in a public place and everyone hear's them! Then OH look's at me in disgust!

Just seen on Becs FB hat she's had her baby! I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but her friend said it was a very difficult labour but they are both over the moon. Well done Becs!!!![/QUOTE]

WOW- congrats Becs!!
Can't wait to hear the birthstory and see a pic:)

Hi everyone.

Im still here, 4 days over. Next appointment will be Friday and i will be 8 days over....:(
If any one is looking for something to watch there is a bit on this morning (on in a sec) where myleene klass is doing a series in a maternity ward. Might be of interest to people bored today.

I cant stop bloody crying!!!!

Just been for my consultant appt - if you can call it that i saw the skinny russian registrar!! Who did my internal and told me that my cervix is not ready, not dilated and still high... i dont know why my midwife couldnt have done this last week what difference does it make having strep as to why they wouldnt give me an internal until after 41 weeks? She then did my sweep which felt like being raped by edward scissor hands - im still bleeding and in agony.

So they went to book me in for a induction but cant fit me in until next Monday 27th.... this last week has felt like another 9 months as it is..... another week is going to drive me mental.

The worst bit about it all is that id just been saying things like "aww poor stubborn baby" but actually its MY BODY that isnt doing it right. Ive been having contractions for the past 4 days and apparently they have done sod all!!! so all that pain for nothing, ive woken up everyday feeling like ive been kicked in the crutch for nothing. Ive tried reflexology, homeopathy and now am going to have acupuncture this afternoon. I really feel like im letting everyone down now because my family and friends are so excited about meeting this little one not to mention my OH who, bless him, doesnt know what to do with a hormonal crying pregnant woman lol, so has gone to work!!

i know that this baby will be here at some point and i should be happy about that but having my midwife tell me 3 weeks ago that she thought it would be here in the next 10 days had given me some false hope i think. and if anyone tells me to just relax and enjoy the last few days of not having a baby to look after i may actually kill someone!!

Guys im so sorry for this complete rant and cant even begin to imagine how some of you are feeling who are even more overdue than i am. hope you are al well and things are progressing for everyone who needs it to.....

Just think one day we'll read this back after we've all had our babies and we'll be able to laugh.....

I want a wakey baby...not a crying one, just a wakey one :)
He sleep's through the night and only wake's for feed's! which remind's me, best get his bottle ready for his next one!
I think H as too much wind, wouldn't believe some of the fart's he let's go :growlmad: embarrasing when your in a public place and everyone hear's them! Then OH look's at me in disgust!

Mine's normally asleep all day and awake all night! I wish she would sleep through the night :wacko: When she's awake at night she crys quite a lot at the moment, but I think I've just figured out why when I changed her nappy, the poor love is mega constipated! Just given her some cooled boiled water to try and soften things up a bit. She would only drink half an oz before realising it's not milk though lol Holly is also really farty, it is very embarrassing when out and about I'm sure people think it's me!!

yay well done becs! :happydance:

today has gone from bad to worse for us - our poor little kitty has leukaemia and has to be put to sleep. she's only just over a year old. :cry:

Oh Carley hun!! :hugs: All I can say is try not to worry, you are NOT letting anyone down and your body will do things in it's own time. Not every pregnancy/delivery is textbook and your baby will come when they are ready to sweetie. I hope that things get going for you before your induction, just try to relax (easier said than done I know!) and get lots of rest in for now. You have waited all this time to meet your baby, what's another week? Don't worry sweetie you will have your baby very soon xx

I cant stop bloody crying!!!!

Just been for my consultant appt - if you can call it that i saw the skinny russian registrar!! Who did my internal and told me that my cervix is not ready, not dilated and still high... i dont know why my midwife couldnt have done this last week what difference does it make having strep as to why they wouldnt give me an internal until after 41 weeks? She then did my sweep which felt like being raped by edward scissor hands - im still bleeding and in agony.

So they went to book me in for a induction but cant fit me in until next Monday 27th.... this last week has felt like another 9 months as it is..... another week is going to drive me mental.

The worst bit about it all is that id just been saying things like "aww poor stubborn baby" but actually its MY BODY that isnt doing it right. Ive been having contractions for the past 4 days and apparently they have done sod all!!! so all that pain for nothing, ive woken up everyday feeling like ive been kicked in the crutch for nothing. Ive tried reflexology, homeopathy and now am going to have acupuncture this afternoon. I really feel like im letting everyone down now because my family and friends are so excited about meeting this little one not to mention my OH who, bless him, doesnt know what to do with a hormonal crying pregnant woman lol, so has gone to work!!

i know that this baby will be here at some point and i should be happy about that but having my midwife tell me 3 weeks ago that she thought it would be here in the next 10 days had given me some false hope i think. and if anyone tells me to just relax and enjoy the last few days of not having a baby to look after i may actually kill someone!!

Guys im so sorry for this complete rant and cant even begin to imagine how some of you are feeling who are even more overdue than i am. hope you are al well and things are progressing for everyone who needs it to.....

Just think one day we'll read this back after we've all had our babies and we'll be able to laugh.....

I really hope that the sweep works for you. LMAO at the edward scissor hands comment (sorry that sounds horrible but it was funny to read) I presume i will get mine on friday at hospital which will be +8 days (my last appointment was at 38 weeks). Then hopefully if nothing happens over the weekend (+9/+10) then they will get me in on the Monday or Tuesday (+11/+12)
Its good that you have has contractions on and off anyway recently, the sweep should help kick start it. I have had no twinges and am in no doubt that this baby is going to be full over due and stubborn.

Limpets - i really hope your body starts responding soon and your contractions start. I cant imagine how you are feeling being so overdue and still waiting. :hugs:

I have lots of 'baby head twisting' in my pelvis today, more so than the normal kicking, so im hoping that i have a 'little baby corkscrew' in me today and she is going to wiggle down and get ready for....tonight/tomorrow/any time soon???!!! I also have little punches on hip bone too.

yay well done becs! :happydance:

today has gone from bad to worse for us - our poor little kitty has leukaemia and has to be put to sleep. she's only just over a year old. :cry:

So sorry to hear that......:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug:
really feel for you. More hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

.......:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g