****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Just seen on Becs FB hat she's had her baby! I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but her friend said it was a very difficult labour but they are both over the moon. Well done Becs!!!!

Congratulations becs :wohoo:

:dust: for all the overdue mummies, i know what it feels like but it wont be long :hugs: come on baby's!!

sorry to hear about your poor little kitty MrsN :hugs:

Carley i hope that the sweep has helped, sounds like it was a horrible experience (ive never had one) :hugs:

danielle I'm jealous of you being bored, my baby will not sleep! Was up most of the night and just feeding her now. Hoping she will sleep a bit now so I get do some cleaning (I should sleep but the house is a mess and we've got visitors later!) I think she's got a poorly tummy as she keeps crying and I can't get any burps up after her feeds.

Limpets good luck for today, can't wait to hear of Tufty's arrival!

Just seen on Becs FB hat she's had her baby! I hope she doesn't mind me saying, but her friend said it was a very difficult labour but they are both over the moon. Well done Becs!!!!

Have you tried some Infacol for baby to help bring up wind. Lily was a bit colicy and this helped with wind and tummy cramps. Hope she settles down soon. x

Update from becs.. Hope alethia born 0817 weighing 8lb 12ozs. She has lots of dark hair. Becs said she has a 3rd degree tear. She is perfect! Well done and congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures! X

danielle I'm jealous of you being bored, my baby will not sleep! Was up most of the night and just feeding her now. Hoping she will sleep a bit now so I get do some cleaning (I should sleep but the house is a mess and we've got visitors later!) I think she's got a poorly tummy as she keeps crying and I can't get any burps up after her feeds.

Have you tried some Infacol for baby to help bring up wind. Lily was a bit colicy and this helped with wind and tummy cramps. Hope she settles down soon. x

Hi hun, yes tried infacol and it worked wonders at first but then stopped working, so switched to gripe water which also was fab but now that wont help either! Ive realised shes actually constipated, so no wonder she wont stop crying! x

Aww, congrats to Becs, not surprised about the tear she was a pretty big baby!:hugs: (well in my book anyway, my biggest was 8lb5oz and i couldn't get him out!)

thanks! yes, hopefully i can somehow get her out :haha:.
how far over are you?
Only a day:haha: Have a history of going over though, my first was 20 days late, induced, then 1 week late induced, then 1 week late again induced, if i wasn't induced i am not quite sure how long i would carry my comfy babies for!
My last was only a day late and i thought i was making progress and this baby may just be on time, I was told over a week ago baby was ready to pop and so low etc etc false hope, I do know never to listen to the midwifes by now though!!:haha:

I cant stop bloody crying!!!!
Oh my love, what a horrible experience for you, the sweep sounds awful, I must admit i would refuse one having had a nightmare one once, i would tell them to sod off now!
I don't think you ever look back and find it funny as it is so awful at the time waiting and hoping, the overdue thing you just cant describe how miserable it is, i remember with my first just sitting about crying all the time, everyone around me was just as fed up and i felt like you describe about letting everyone down.
Don't be afraid to seek another opinion on being induced, you have to totally breakdown on the midwife (and if that doesn't work the doctor) but it may be worth a try at getting it bought forward, i went hysterical on the consultant and they decided for the welfare of me and the baby delivery was the best option so induced. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

today has gone from bad to worse for us - our poor little kitty has leukaemia and has to be put to sleep. she's only just over a year old. :cry:
So sorry to hear this, :cry: poor you xx:hugs:

Back later, nothing happening here, I would just like a date, then i will know! All the waiting about not knowing is the worst!:shrug:

Emzy...Riley is exactly the same. All he has done today is eat, sleep and cry. We have had no happy awake time! I think he may also have a poorly tummy as he was sick yesterday (he is never sick) and had an exploding dirty nappy which pebble dashed the moses basket! lol. He is hard to burp but does the loudest farts too!! :haha:
He is feeding right now AGAIN. I think I will visit the health visitor on thursday for some advice.

Mrs N really sorry to hear about your kitty.... :hugs: :hugs:

Carley..hope the sweep works. :hugs:

congratulations Becs, hope you are both well. xx

Carley - I can hear your frustrations :hugs:

Mrs N - I'm so sorry to hear about your cat, that's so upsetting for a cat so young xxx

Becs - Congratulations no doubt your probably catching up on lost sleep at the moment, hope you recover soon and look forward to seeing pics of baby hope xx

Off to do more housework which isn't easy with a sprained wrist...... By the way After a day and half of tightenings I have none today.... oh well

Congrats Becs!!!!!! Yay really pleased for you!!!!! xxx

Mrs.N what a shame i really feel for you hun :hugs: xx

Angela you poor thing, your not the only thinking about their body not working properly iv been thinking exactly the same thing!! :hugs:

Berkeley im being induced tomorrow too, im 13 days over now...the race is on hey! lol xx

Good luck to everyone!! xxx

Emzy...Riley is exactly the same. All he has done today is eat, sleep and cry. We have had no happy awake time! I think he may also have a poorly tummy as he was sick yesterday (he is never sick) and had an exploding dirty nappy which pebble dashed the moses basket! lol. He is hard to burp but does the loudest farts too!! :haha:
He is feeding right now AGAIN. I think I will visit the health visitor on thursday for some advice.

Mrs N really sorry to hear about your kitty.... :hugs: :hugs:

Carley..hope the sweep works. :hugs:

congratulations Becs, hope you are both well. xx

Nightmare isn't it Teeny!? I've decided to try her on comfort formula to see if that helps her colic and constipation... I held off as I wanted her to get used to the SMA first but she never has seemed to settle on it. FX it works! x

Hi just had time to post this :)
i gave birth on the 14th of september :D
carla amelia weighed 7 lbs 14 oz
hehe shes such a sweetie :) hope all you other september mummys give birth soon x

Can't remember who was talkin bout unsettled babies And colic xos half way through reading izzy woke up lol

Has anyone tried colif it's worked wonders for izzy gets her wind up everytime with minamal patting and bk rubbing lol ( although it should work cost me £11 from boots for a tiny bottle lol ) found out the other day I can get it on prescription though x

Congratulations bethx and Isobella on both your baby's arrivals

F&C Others who have had there babies:

Charlottecco2 Coralie Amber Born 10th Sept Weighing 6lb 7oz
Rockyraccoon Mackenzie Benjamin Jacob Noel Born 25th Aug Weighing 6lbs 13oz
xemmax Oliver Born 16th Sept Weighing 8lb 11oz

thanks everyone for your kind words of support.... btp i know what you mean now i dont think ill be having another sweep it was nearly 7 hours ago and i still hurt..... hopefully it was just a rough one and im not a total wimp or labour will be interesting!!!!!

.....im going to be the last september star to have my baby..........

Congratulations on all the new arrivals. Seein your pics on fb... they're all absolutely gorgeous! congratulations mummys xxx

So sorry Carly i forgot to comment about ur post....that is just awful hun dont blame you not wanting another sweep!! Heavy handed biatch...my midwife did mine and kept apologising and saying how well i was doing...some people have no compassion whatsoever!!! Big Hugs hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->