****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hey all, some stubborn babies out there..... Dust to all!!

Ive not been a bout, I spent last week in the maternity, I have nerve damage down below and spd, I managed to get out for weekend on promised bed rest with painkillers and heatpacks and back in tomorrow to get pre op and await my section when they can fit me in!! So hopefully wed or thurs ill have met baby should all go ok. No wonder i was complaining about the pressure down below, this baby causing some damage but the main thing is that the baby is fine, infact more than fine, comfy and not wanted to be rushed so quite happy to go along with the hospitals plans.

Hows everyone else been, all the new babies are just gorgeous, talk about busy in Sept, whilst I was in a few people were getting induced and one had to wait 30 hours to get into the labour ward as they were so busy...... not good!!! A few delivered on the ward as there was no space, whats that about!!! .xx

Sorry selfish post alert:

Well after Holly's restless night she continued screaming all morning and I sensed something was up because her crys sounded different, a bit more high pitched and she was crying so much she was all red and wasn't pausing for breath. Then I noticed a red bumpy rash on her chest. So I took her to the doctors this afternoon and the poor little love has a virus :cry: He said he couldn't see any problems with her ears or throat, but he has prescribed antibiotics to get rid of anything he couldn't see and prescribed paracetamol for her high temperature. Poor little love, virus and constipated no wonder she was so upset :cry:

Going to try and get some sleep now while she is sleeping, :hugs: to all xx

hey all, some stubborn babies out there..... Dust to all!!

Ive not been a bout, I spent last week in the maternity, I have nerve damage down below and spd, I managed to get out for weekend on promised bed rest with painkillers and heatpacks and back in tomorrow to get pre op and await my section when they can fit me in!! So hopefully wed or thurs ill have met baby should all go ok. No wonder i was complaining about the pressure down below, this baby causing some damage but the main thing is that the baby is fine, infact more than fine, comfy and not wanted to be rushed so quite happy to go along with the hospitals plans.

Hows everyone else been, all the new babies are just gorgeous, talk about busy in Sept, whilst I was in a few people were getting induced and one had to wait 30 hours to get into the labour ward as they were so busy...... not good!!! A few delivered on the ward as there was no space, whats that about!!! .xx

Oh hun that sounds awful...r they like shooting pains across the very bottom of your bump almost below your bump?? Iv been getting that a lot but doesnt sound anywhere near the pain you are in so really feel for you!! x

thanks everyone for your kind words of support.... btp i know what you mean now i dont think ill be having another sweep it was nearly 7 hours ago and i still hurt..... hopefully it was just a rough one and im not a total wimp or labour will be interesting!!!!!

Labour is nothing like having a sweep or a smear or anything, it is less invasive as obviously something is coming out not going in! Also it is more dignified, midwife's are usually nice to keep legs covered up etc, i have always had very sweet midwife's.
As for the pain, again its on another scale, and it is productive pain, each pain you get closer to meeting your baby and once baby is born it seriously is all forgotten, I can't even remember delivering the placenta each time and normally expelling something like that would scare me shitless, but you are so taken up with the baby you don't notice it!!!!:hugs:

.....im going to be the last september star to have my baby..........
Don't count on it i have very stubborn babies that have all bar one needed encouraging out!!:hugs:

Sorry selfish post alert:
Poor little love, virus and constipated no wonder she was so upset :cry:
That was scary, glad she is ok, and it explains why she was so unsettled and grumpy, awful they can't tell us! Well done you on taking her to the docs, Mummy knows best xxx:hugs:

Time to go again, just popping by between cooking, washing, screaming toddlers and packing for a school activity trip!

Back later, hope all the labouring ladies are doing ok :hugs:

limpetsmum- you poor babe but the end in sight .. good luck xx

Mrs _N - babe im soooooooo sorry xxx

choc1985- sorry to hear about the OH, im guessing a lot of men are like that.. hope he sorts himself out soon x

So many over due ladies... good luck guys xx

Daneillelk- i remember being bored when my son was a week old.. he would sleep all the time and i was prepared to be rushed off my feet... But it all changes when they are awake more. Some women are lucky to have sleeping babies...x

Saw becs update too...congrats to her... hoping to see photos soon.:happydance:

Carley- my baby isnt even over due and im already starting to get fed up so god knows how your feeling. Just remember the baby cant stay in there forever.. its got to come out, naturally or otherwise.. hang in there babe xx

Congrats Bethx x
Congrats isolabella x

Emzdreamgirl- no honey dont take my title away from me, im going to be the last sep star to have their baby : ) x

Drea- glad to hear your coping sounds really painful.not long left... good luck xx

Emzy= i saw on FB she isnt well, poor baby girl... hope she gets well soon xx

Gee ladies it seems there are quite a few of us claiming las September star. Lol. I'm not actually due yet but it already seems I'm never going to have this stubborn lil man.

Looks like my little guy is the first September 22nd Due Date baby to be born. William Gregory, born September 17th, weighing 7 lbs 9 oz.

I'm on :cloud9:

good luck ladies and congrats to the new mummies!

hope everyone is good - will catch up on some personals when Roxy finally sleeps!

xxxxx

Shwhattam+1.. congrats honey... xx

Its just going to be little old me sitting here all alone while the rest of you have babies to play with..lol

oh well there is always shopping while i wait

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/baby%20paige/DSCF0376.jpg

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/baby%20paige/DSCF0378.jpg

Congratulations to the new mummies

Emzy sorry to hear that holly has a virus poor love :hugs:

ladykara i love the bee outfit!!! lush!!

LadyKara - I looooveee the bee outfit too. Could I be cheeky and ask where you got it from? :blush: x

Hiya it's me and the one handed typing again! And it's my left hand this time so it's even slower!! Feeding time at the zoo!

Aw MrsN I am sorry to hear about your kitty, sad news. :hugs:

LadyK I love that bee outfit!! Soooo lovely!

Congrats again to Becs and Ian on the arrival of Hope!

Any news on Limpetsmum? Been wondering all day!

Aw Emzy sorry to hear baby Holly's not well, big hugs! x

I will try and be back later when I've got two hands to type!

i brought it from ASDAs, they come with yellow and black striped tights too.. they also do a black and pink tutu outfit.. im going back for that one when hubby isnt around..lol

Congrats to becs!! :) her long wait is finally over!

Congrats to all the new mummies xx

Mrs N, so sorry to hear about your kitty :( that's terrible

Emzy, hope Holly gets better soon, poor thing! Hope you manage to get a rest too.

I had my sweep this morning, which probably done nothing to kick start labour since I've had no signs since! Midwife said my cervix is still high up and closed :( but I have my induction booked for the 30th, so there's a light at the end of the tunnel xx

LIMPETS UPDATE: She is still in hospital and had her last pessary at 9am. at 1cm dilated they tried to break her waters but were unsuccessful. She is now having regular strong contractions but is doing really well with them as i had the pleasure of a phone call during lol..... hopefully they will check her again tonight and should she be further dilated then they will attempt to break her waters again. So lots of :dust: for her as she needs to meet little tufty soon!!!

UPDATE ON ME: My wonderful OH has just taken me out for dinner and ........ PROPOSED!!!! Im so happy right now.... and the diamond is gorgeous but (due to the odema) it doesnt fit (boooo) so we're going to wait till after the baby is born and my swelling has gone down before seeing if it needs re-sizing. until then its on my little finger....

so happy!!!

Well tomorrow is my due date and was having no signs of labor coming. I had some light cramping yesterday that went away. I woke at 8 this morning completely wet and certain I had peed myself. I rang the doctor and he told me to go straight to hospital, as soon as I hung up the contractions started. They were immediately intense and about 4 minutes apart or less. I took my time and showered before heading out but was in a lot of pain by the time I got put in a room. At about 10am I was all hooked up and checked. Contractions 2 - 3 minutes apart, waters had indeed broken and about 3cm dilated. Got a wonderful epidural about 12pm and checked again, dilated 4.5, 100% effects and 0 station so now it's 2:20pm and just waiting for things to keep moving along.

carley CONGRATS :wohoo::wohoo:

glad limpetsmum is doing well thanx for the update :thumbup:

emzy hope holly gets better soon :hugs:

Drea thats a nightmare hope you get to meet your Lo soon :hugs:

Laura good luck :yipee:

Mrs n sorry to hear about your cat :nope:

congrats to new mummies and :dust: to those who need and want it:dust:

Congrats Carley! That is wonderful.
Limpets, good luck! Laura, sounds like things are moving well for you.
Congrats to all the other mommies and labor dust to the rest of us still waiting on babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->