****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

carley.. thanks for the update and CONGRATS honey on your amazing news !!!

Laura, cant believe your posting in the middle of it all... good luck xx

Congrats Carley!!! How lovely, im sure that has made you feel 100% better! xxx

Lucky you Laura!! Good Luck xxx

Keep ya chin up Ang not long now xxx

Well not sure when il be back on...off to the hospital tomorrow to be induced!!! :oS ...dont think i can get on here from my mobile, but will update on facebook!! xxxxx

Good luck Laura and lilbumpblue!!

And Carley I've already said it on facebook, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo: And like you said, you'll have a little flower girl or page boy for your wedding awwwww :flower:

Holly has finally fallen asleep on Daddy. The poor little thing just wouldn't sleep all day and is obviously feeling rubbish. I hope she sleeps tonight, we all need a rest. I've spent most of the evening in tears after today, sooo stressful and horrible to see her poorly. And so hard with no sleep! :cry: Had an hour and a half earlier but now I'm starting to feel poorly with blocked ears and a sore throat and feel all achy :cry: Going to try and get some rest now whilst she is asleep on Daddy. Sorry for the moan!

:dust: to all you still pregnant ladies xx

Big Congratulations Carley :wohoo:

Good Luck LBB and Laura... not long now

Hope things are going to plan for Limpets xxx

Emzy - You sound physically and emotionally exhausted, hope Holly feels better tomorrow :hugs:

Sounds as though limpets is coping well! Look forward to more updates!
Wow laura you're not too long away from meeting your little one!
Good luck for tomorrow lilbumpblue! Will be watching your fb closely! Who's your text buddy on here?
Good to see u jelly, you okay? Carley! Congrats! How exciting! Yay!
Aw emzy poor holly. It's so rotten when they're poorly, it gets you all down. Big hugs xx

I've had my little boy.

Javan Lee Culp Haywood.
8lbs 8oz 20.5in
Sept 18, 2010 on my birthday!
I posted my birth story in third try. Good luck all you moms to be!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you to all for the good luck wishes. I had the best birth experience I could possibly imagine. I was checked at about 12pm and was 4.5 cm dilated then I took a nap as epidural made me quite sleepy. I woke up about an hour later and was complaining with hubby that I was a bit bored lol my doctor arrived at 2:30ish to check me and to everyone's surprise I was 10cm dilated and completely ready to go. I pushed for 35 minutes and out popped our beautiful baby with almost no pain.

My yellow bump turned blue when Samuel Aviel was born at 3:09pm monday the 20th one day before his due date. I had nothing leading up to labor. I walked like crazy the last week which didn't seem to be getting me anywhere then Saturday I decided to try one of the old wives tales and drank a ton of pineapple juice. I don't like pineapple juice but hey maybe that made a difference.

I am currently at the hospital watching my beautiful boy sleep, I will share pictures soon and hope everyone else has a great birth experience as well.

lol the nurses keep coming in to offer me pain meds as they seem to think I will need them but almost 6 hours later and I feel great with nothing.

good morning ladies!
it's induction day for me today!!!:happydance: finally the wait is over. LO is now 41+6!!! can't believe i'm going to be a mummy very soon. thank you all so so much for your support and love. i couldn't have managed without you all and b&b :flower:
good luck to everyone still waiting, and congrats to all new mums- i will be joining you soon :baby:
xxx berkeley

Aw congrats Laura on Samuel! Great name choice too! :) Well done!
Congrats birthdaybaby on your little man!

Good luck today Berkeley! Look forward to hearing your news! xx

Congrats to all the new mums and good luck to the ladies who are being induced and who have either had their babies and were waiting updates on and those who i have missed.

Day no. 5 for me and 41 weeks the day after tomorrow.
Appointment on Friday is ages away, and even then i dont know whether they are going to do a sweep..i hope and presume so.

I asked DH to come with me (he has been doing loads of overtime lately pre-baby to get some more money and I said he owed himself some time off - he is self employed/contract). The appointment is at 9am but he said that he will take the whole day off. Im so glad because I really am fed up and emotional at the moment (to be honest I've been complete bitch and my hormones are all over the place) and I could do with some company there if they are going to give me a sweep, hope it starts something off Friday and at least DH will be there. Annoying thing is the DH doesn't drive (he commutes to central London)so I have to drive us everywhere and if i do go into labour naturally before induction then we have to get taxi to hospital....

Baby is moving so much now which is reassuring but i still worry. I wont relax until she is here. In one sense baby being born now is more healthy than a premature baby, but then there are statistics like 1 in 3000 babies stllborn at 40 weeks then that goes up to 3 in 3000 at 41 weeks and 8 in 3000 at 42 weeks. I just want to see her laying next to me healthy and then i can relax. No pains at the moment, only when she wiggles arund to much and i can feel her head 'corkscrewing' but thats it.

Yesterday i found some acupressure massages so i tried them, i had my raspberry leaf tea, i bounced on my ball and made sure i was as active as i could be tidying the house.
Then i had hot chilli for lunch......baby is just not ready!

Sorry for long rant...feeling a bit sorry for myself i guess and bored and lonely at home.

;(

Congrats to all the new mums and good luck to the ladies who are being induced and who have either had their babies and were waiting updates on and those who i have missed.

Day no. 5 for me and 41 weeks the day after tomorrow.
Appointment on Friday is ages away, and even then i dont know whether they are going to do a sweep..i hope and presume so.

I asked DH to come with me (he has been doing loads of overtime lately pre-baby to get some more money and I said he owed himself some time off - he is self employed/contract). The appointment is at 9am but he said that he will take the whole day off. Im so glad because I really am fed up and emotional at the moment (to be honest I've been complete bitch and my hormones are all over the place) and I could do with some company there if they are going to give me a sweep, hope it starts something off Friday and at least DH will be there. Annoying thing is the DH doesn't drive (he commutes
to central London)so I have to drive us everywhere and if i do go into labour naturally before induction then
we have to get taxi to hospital....

Baby is moving so much now which is reassuring but i still worry. I wont relax until she is here. In one sense
baby being born now is more healthy than a premature baby, but then there are statistics like 1 in 3000 babies stllborn at 40 weeks then that goes up to 3
in 3000 at 41 weeks and 8 in 3000 at 42 weeks. I just want to see her laying
next to me healthy and then i can relax. No pains at the moment, only when
she wiggles arund to much and i can feel her head 'corkscrewing' but thats it.

Yesterday i found some acupressure massages so i tried them, i had my raspberry leaf tea, i bounced on my ball and made sure i was as active as i
could be tidying the house.
Then i had hot chilli for lunch......baby is just not ready:dohh:

Sorry for long rant...feeling a bit sorry for myself i guess and bored and lonely at home.

;(

hi Hun

sorry lo is keeping you waiting and you are feeling down I'm sure you will be having a cuddle soon
just think how far you have come already lo will be here in no time

xxx:kiss:

Congrats Carley! Also congrats to all the new Mums.

Emzy, sorry to hear Holly is unwell. It's so hard hearing them cry and not being able to do anything. No wonder you are emotional, esp with no sleep. Big :hugs:

Good luck to Limpets and all the other ladies in labor xx

I just saw Limpets announcement on FB that she is now a proud mummy!!! No more details as yet! How exciting!

birthdaybaby- congrats...... how cool to share a birthday with your son... xx

Laura - congrats honey, so pleased it went well.. im off to get pineapple juice x

Berkeley.. good luck babe xx

Great news about limpets

Looking forward to seeing all the photos of these babies....

Felt awful a couple of days ago, felt fine yesterday and woke up feeling crap again today.. really don't want to get ill at the moment. still haven't made my 40 week appointment.. woops better get on the phone today

congratulations to all the new mummies! :happydance:
Emzy sorry to hear Holly is unwell, hope she's better soon :hugs:
Carley congratulations hun on your enagagement, how exciting!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, yesterday was the most horrendous day, hardest thing I've ever had to do. Not sure today will be much better :cry: :cry: :cry:

congrats Laura and birthdaybaby on your little ones !!

Good luck Berkeley! Look forward to hearing good news !!

Congrats Limpetsmum can't wait to hear what you have had and pics of course xx

Lady K - naughty for not booking your 40 wk appointment :)

Asher - thanks for asking I'm doing alright, my pains I had over the weekend have stopped yesterday so I got busy with housework instead..... theres only so much housework one can do. just trying to keep busy at the moment so I don't get fed up ... I'm getting humunguss I can barely bend over now as babby is in the way. I'm just looking forward to baby being here healthy and knowing whether I have a son or daughter :) Is Samuel still a hungry boy ?

congratulations carley! :) that's lovely xx

laura congrats on your LO! samuel is a lovely name. pineapple juice has done nothing for me :(

birthdaybaby, massive congrats, what a lovely birthday present :)

berkeley, good luck!!! x

Nothing to report on my part, I've got a dentist appointment in an hour, how lovely! xx

morning ladies

LIMPETS UPDATE:

Angie phoned me this morning at about 7am (so i apologise for the delay in getting it on here as ive a horrid headache) Her baby GIRL was born at 4.50 am by emergency c-section. Amelia Ciera was 7lbs 9oz and is feeding well. Angie is over the moon!!!

morning ladies

LIMPETS UPDATE:

Angie phoned me this morning at about 7am (so i apologise for the delay in getting it on here as ive a horrid headache) Her baby GIRL was born at 4.50 am by emergency c-section. Amelia Ciera was 7lbs 9oz and is feeding well. Angie is over the moon!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->