****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats to Laura and Birthdaybaby on your new arrivals!!

Good luck Berkeley!!

Hope you're ok today mrs N :hugs:

And congratulations limpets!! Gorgeous name and same weight Holly was too :cloud9:

Carley bet you're still :cloud9: today eh?! Now all you need is that little bubba to make an appearance!

Holly slept well last night (thank the lord!!!) from 2.30 til 7 then 7.30 til 11 and seems a lot better today and so do I after some sleep. Yesterday was awful!! :baby:

:dust: for the still pregnant ladies!!

happy due date to mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

sorry, selfish and pointless but my turn is FINALLY HERE!

hey to all! x

a week overdue today :growlmad: ..... but still :cloud9:

is it too early to have already started putting a wedding folder up together...i think dave will freak when he gets home!!!

aw congrats on your little girl limpets! :pink:

definately not too early carly!

just been for my 39 week appointment - still measuring big - now 43cm even though baby has dropped down to 3/5. Midwife reckons it's a big baby rather than fluid, but sending me for a scan tomorrow to check. Hoping baby isn't massive!

big babies are apparenty easier to get out... thats what i keep saying to myself anyway!!

we are looking at 25th June 2011 for our wedding and the venue i want has a space..... its fate!!

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Limpets. xx
Carley, a massive congratulations. A new baby's impending arrival and a proposal in one month!

Well, my little man is so snuffely and has trouble breathing and feeding poor little thing. I have been told to pop saline drops in his nose so when OH gets home from work with it I will be trying that. He was a nightmare last night and I am sooo tired. Had a nap with him this morning and still haven't done a thing in the house. Looks I am doing the school run a bit stinky as I haven't even managed a shower yet today!

Hope all you ladies are well. xx

Thanks for updating the front page F&C. xx

Oh dear my day is going from bad to worse... just burnt my arm on the kettle, my sprained wrist is getting worse and then just phoned my local shop about my pram and they still don't know when they will be getting it in. I asked if baby came do they have something I could hire in the mean time and they basically said no as they are a small independant shop. Not really sure what I should do?

Hey girls

Just a reminder that we also have a thread for new mummies over in the parenting section:

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/399685-september-stars.html

come and join us :hugs:

xx

Emzy i'm superstitious and won't post until baby arrives. i have been reading all the posts though...... miss everyone over there xx Hopefully it won't be long before we can all officially join xx

Can't wait til everyone is over there either Jellycat! I still post in here too, but I get confused what I have posted in here and over there lol x

I'm not surprised you get confused what with looking after Holly aswell. I get confused what day it is at the moment !

I think I may give the internet a rest tommorow and see if that helps my sprained wrist, it's so painful today and I can barely move it.... doesn't help I need to finish knitting my baby blanket I wish I hadn't made it so big now !

Hi everyone,

Congratulations Limpets, yet to check out fb today but will do, hope you recover fast xx

MixedMama, we are in exactly the same position! Our due date was the same, we both were moved forward a few days by scan, and we both are booked in for induction the same day! Its a race now!! Who will have their baby first, and will we beat the induction date! I refused a sweep today, was offered but i found they don't seem to do much for the unpleasantness! :hugs:

Well as i said i have had my anti-natal, baby is right down same as before, everything else looks just fine so they are in no hurry to induce! She said it is just an average size baby nothing to big or small, I tend to agree from bump i think if born within the next week about 7and a half pounds.
She said she was confident i would go into labour naturally although i said 3 out of 4 of mine had been induced and spontanious labour was not something i usually did! Although my midwife said they don't let us go over 10 days the hospital say it's actually 12-14 days, i was offered sat 2nd or thur 30th so wanting soonest i went for the thurs. (you would think the midwife would know the local hospital guidelines, they really are shit!!!)
At least we have a date now, i feel much better for the appointment, i was really put at ease with all the little worries i have, and my confidence is back that i can do this sooner rather than later, i feel my anxious feelings are almost preventing things kicking off, but i feel a bit more relaxed now, she was a nice consultant.
She did offer to sweep there and then but i declined, not my thing and don't seem to do much good, she said in which case i should have sex, so we may just try that tonight, i think it prob will work as i feel ready to go! I hope so anyway as if it was as difficult as last time i will just have to wait for induction, and i NEVER thought i would hear myself saying that!!:haha:

Sorry not to catch up better, been out for hospital, then i had a sleep as i had such a bad night, and i am now just between school run and cooking tea! I looked and loads of babies had been updated! I wonder if i will make it into the first 100 babies born!!

Back as soon as i can, seem to be fighting dh for the laptop!

:baby:tp xxx:hugs:

Hey girls

Just a reminder that we also have a thread for new mummies over in the parenting section:

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting/399685-september-stars.html

come and join us :hugs:

xx

I 4get about tht thread.August bump and buddies just transfered their original thread over so they just had the one the whole time

I'v managed to get nothing done 2day :/ except some washing...should get teaready, but...enjoying a cuddle with my little man. Looks like its going to throw it down and i have a line of washing out :/ OH needs to get drier fitted up 2night..

Hi all :)
Congrats to all new mummies and :dust: to those about to be new mummies!

I would like to share a couple of piccies with you all of my gorgeous little princess if that is ok!?

Think this is what they mean by nipple confusion?!
52.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

:rofl: Tabs was really funny for that, Rosalie sussed out the right one pretty fast :haha:

Dont think shr's going to refuse boob in favour of daddy's nose though :rofl:

Ahh Louise lovely pics, Glad your settling into mummyhood so well xx

Lovely pics Louise, she's adorable!

It feels like there's not many of us left pregnant now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->