****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hello everyone!!

Finally I have my baby girl xxx

Well after 3 days of labour and no sleep Hope arrived into the world on Monday 20th September at 0817 weighing 8lb 12oz!!!! She has loads of dark hair and I am jsut so in love!
Quick birth story, as you all know we went into hospital as I was showing earlylabour signs, was 3cm and came home, Sunday evening we went back to hospital as my contractions finally got to 2 mins apart, I was so hoping for a waterbirth but due to my bp being slightly raised they said no, pissed off was not the word!! Anyways, I magaed till 2am without no pain relief, finally giving into gas and air!! Then about 3.30am I had pethadine, that wa sfab and I actually managed to have a little sleep! About 5am the urge to push came and that was it, after 3 hours of pushing I was exhausted, didn't help that I hadn't slept for days either. I was wiped out and shattered! At 8am the thetare team were called as vantouse was gonna be used when they got there it turned into a forcep birth where I ended up with a 3rd degree tear, I lost nearly 2 litres of blood, it was awful but I don't remember a thing as shock took over. I was rushed off to theatre and was there 2 hours being sown back together. Ian was so worried about me, it was very traumatic. After such a boring pregnancy it ended so traumatic!! Typical me I guess!! I am now home and on so many meds its untrue, but having her here makes up for it all. She is truly our precious gift, 6 years was worth the wait and even what I went through she is amazing, we are so in love with her!!!

Congrats to all the other new Mummies and thank you all so much for all your support xxx

Congratulations again Becs!! Sorry to hear you had a bit of a traumatic time, but like you say all worth it as you get a lovely baby girl at the end of it! Hope you are resting (as much as possible!!) and enjoying your baby girl xx

I have had a nice shower and plan an early night, after Hope's next feed we are off to bed!! She is having 2-3oz every 2-3 hours, she sleeps really well so I can't complain, Ian is being amazing and not letting me do anything. I am dreading my first poo, wee is fine!!

Aw Becs you had a rough time. Big hugs, can't wait to see some pics of your beautiful girl. Well done to you, and congrats to you and Ian, I hope you get some sleep tonight. x

Well done Emzy for putting the link into the other thread! I try and post in both threads at least once a day, but usually that's in the middle of the night on my phone!!

Louise, how gorgeous is Lilia!! Beautiful!! Sam mixes up noses and nipples too! Heck, he'll have a go at a chin or any spare bit of flesh really!!

Lots of hugs to all the ladies in waiting!! Not long now!!

Jelly, am I still one of your text buddies? Am more than willing to help update when the big day comes for you, you did a lovely job for me when Sam was born. xx

I was dreading my first Poo too!! I also had a lot of stitches right up to my bum (sorry tmi!) But it was fine in the end, I just cringed a lot lol! I found wees weren't a problem x

Glad your home Becs and sorry it ended up being so traumatic for you. Hope you recover soon and look forward to seeing some pictures of Hope..... ~i think it must be a September trait to have lots of hair!!

Mrs N it does definetly feel like there's not many of us left in here now, it reminds me of the move from 2nd to 3rd Tri.... I've felt completly fed up today, people asking any news, bump ache, struggling to move and bend, sprained wrist and the sick feeling of anticipation of what's to come. Just means tomorrow can only be better ! Hope your doing OK Mrs N after yesterday xx

Babythinkpink, at this rate we'll be giving birth at the same time lol, too many coincidences! My midwife reckons sex works better than a sweep too, although neither seem to be working for me at the moment lol.

Louise, she's lovely :haha: I'm sure your nipples are nothing like your OH's nose

xx

becs, congrats again honey.... xxx

Louise- she is adorable... xx

Jelly- what pram is it? x

MixedMama I know they say sex works but how often.... if its like 3 times a day for 2 weeks then forget it ..... any ideas?

Jelly- what pram is it? x

Its the Babystyle Oyster Black Pearl... the annoying thing is I originally waited for the icandy Black Cherry but when release date got moved to 1st September I ordered the oyster instead to ensure I had it on time...... well thats backfired :fool::fool:

Hiya had my baby boy born 13th sept at 2.04am :)
he weighed 7.10lb and at his 1st weight check at 7days old he weighed 7.13lb so is gaining weight nicely!
His name is Oliver Ivan and he is scrummy :) my little mister xx
hopefully will get time to get on my laptop and write a proper birth story, he was born at home and it was such a lovely birth experiance :)

MixedMama I know they say sex works but how often.... if its like 3 times a day for 2 weeks then forget it ..... any ideas?

Not sure how often? It's probably something extreme like that though (Hence why it isn't working :haha:)

I read that nipple stimulation works if you do it for an hour at a time, three times a day!!! I may be bored but..

Congrats spacecadet! I love the name Oliver, my LOs middle name is Olivia x

Not sure how often? It's probably something extreme like that though (Hence why it isn't working :haha:)

I read that nipple stimulation works if you do it for an hour at a time, three times a day!!! I may be bored but..

That's the thing I think alot of these things have to be done excessively... i'd rather have a good night kip :haha:

congrats spacecadet xxxx

Jelly- really like the oyster, much prefer it to the black cherry to be honest. could you not buy some where else?

Lady K - As its a small independant shop they won't offer a refund and have already paid in full. Also its a supplier issue apparently Babystyle are awaiting for stock to be manufactured.... sounds to me they are waiting for them to be imported. You cheered me up saying you prefer the Oyster hopefully it will be worth the wait !

Just updating everyone!!

Liana Jeannette Grimes was born sept 19th weighing 7lbs 2 oz! I am soo in love with her!!

Pick is in my avatar!

:hi: ladies - remember me?!

Sorry for going AWOL - I had day 3&4 baby blues while I was in hospital & couldn't do anything but cry . My milk was slow to come in due to the C/Section. I was allowed home at 6.30 pm today :happydance:

I've just finished BF my Princess hence the silly o'clock post! I will post properly tomorrow & hopefully do my birth story too. Most importantly I will post some pictures.

Before I go Congratulatios to the new Mummies especially to Becs and to Limpets. I've just read 3 days of posts and I'm sorry you both had a rough time.

Limpets - were you surprised your yellow bump turned pink?? I always got the impression you thought your bump was blue?

Carley - big Congrats on your engagement x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"