****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats spacecadet! Well done!
Jelly, sorry to hear about your pram. That stinks, although it seems totally not their fault, you'd think they'd be able to sort something temporary out for you! Could you get onto the manufacturer and get them to loan you something as it their cock up?
Hi mrs j! Good to see you, you sound as though you're feeling better! Glad you're home, will be lovely to see some more pics of scarlett. X
Hope limpets and becs are getting some sleep tonight! X

Hi Mrs j! Think it must be night feed o'clock! Glad to. Hear you are doing well, the day 3 blues are terrible :hugs: saw all the pics of scarlett on fb she is soo adorable!

Jelly that's rubbish about. Your pram. Like asher said I think the manufacturer should compensate in some way, its not on.

Holly was a good girl and went 5 hours between feeds, but now won't go back to sleep! Hoping she does though I need more sleep now! Xx

Morning ladies.
Sorry no personals & selfish post. Just wanted to say a big hello from my hospital bed with my beautiful daughter laying next to me. I'm guessing Carley had posted our details (thanks hun......your turn soon)
I'm feeling very sore at the moment but none of it seems to matter really! Amelia has tongue tie which is hindering her breast feeding but we're hoping they will correct that today.
I look forward to getting home (Thursday/Friday then wr can catch up properly & post pictures.
Congratulations to Becs, do I remember being told you also have a little princess!
Love & hugs to you all xxx

Aw angie well done. Love the name! Big big hugs xx

Congrats limpets! Gorgeous name. Can't wait to see some pics of your gorgeous girl x

congrats limpets:happydance:i'm glad you finally have your little bundle:kiss:

i on the other hand am now 6 days over!!!!!
so i had ANC on monday and i was so shocked when instead of offering me a sweep the consultant just booked me in for an induction...........i said to her can't i have a sweep today,she said 'you declined one last thurs' and i said thats because i'd had a show on the wed/thurs and i felt i didn't need the sweep(but also i knew the mid-wife well lol,so couldn't have her seeing me bits lol)so then she said 'ok you go wait in the waiting room and we'll sort one out for you'.so i did have a sweep,the mid-wife was very good and i hardly felt it! she said my cervix felt soft and that it wasn't high and that she could get her hand all around the area,so things are looking favourable down there:happydance:

anyway if this little madam doesn't show up,then i am booked in for an induction this monday.......well i won't be bothering with another sweep as nothing has happened,apart from alittle blood thats it:nope:i have been doing loades of walking though but nothing is helping!walked for 3 hrs yesterday,i was in so much pain that i won't be doing another one like that for a while.also had a very quick:sex: but still nothing:dohh:

i'm off to asda today so hopefully because i'm in a supermarket maybe something will happen............coz it's usually when your in a public place right?:haha: although i'm so fed up now i couldn't care less if it does start there!

:kiss::kiss:

:hi: Mrs J welcome back , sorry to hear you had the blues hope your on the mend now

Limpets - Congratulations on baby Amelia as others have said beautiful name.

Jessica - Congratulations hope all is well !

Hope you both recover from your surgery soon :hugs:

Xcitedformybump - I think the majority of sweeps don't work the first time and apparently are most successful after the 2nd sweep. Something to consider if your not keen to be induced on the Monday. All sounds promising

Asher/Emzy - I hadn't actually thought about talking to the manufacturer directly... I'll wait tommorow to see if they get their delivery and then give them a call... thanks for the advice :thumbup:

I've been given strict instructions from DH to rest today as he thinks I've been doing too much and need to relax so baby knows it's OK to come out, he also thinks thats why I felt completly fed up yesterday...... so i've decided to go into town and upgrade my mobile if they have it in stock (fx'd)... Also i'm hoping to finish my baby blanket today.... finally.... it's big enough for the Cot.... Kind of tempted to knit a small one now in one colour so it will be quick..... ummm visit to Hobbycraft is needed

Hope everyone has a good day

Good Morning All,

Which means I am still here!:haha:

Baby being stubborn and obviously happy although cramped up!
My tummy just rumbled and baby jumped a mile, so funny! :haha:

MixedMama and Jelly, I just couldn't bring myself to dtd last night, I had promised so just sorted dh out and went to sleep!!(TMI!)
I think you need to dtd then keep dtd til it works, and last pregnancy i was fine with that but this time round it is just too much effort, I had cramps and stitch last night and trapped wind! I really couldn't do anything but sleep! :hugs::hugs:

Louise. what lovely pics,
I have a simmilar one when dd was newborn trying to latch on to Daddy's face!
So please you are enjoying being a Mummy so much xx:hugs:

Becs, sounds like my birth with my first, almost identical with forceps and big tears and pints of blood loss, it was very traumatic, 3 hours of stitching inside and out, but it all repaired up fine and my other births have been fine, I could still kiss the doctor that stitched me up, he did a fab job!!!:hugs:
It is so worth it, and i am so pleased to hear you are bonding so well, I struggled after such a bad birth but i can hear you are getting along great! xx:hugs:

Limpets, I had a real blue bump feeling with you, so pink surprised me!! :hugs:

I have accepted baby is in place til s/he decides otherwise, I am also thinking i could get to induction date, I am less bothered than i was but that changes daily!!
I really feel no indication of impending labour, but then i am not sure how fast it could all kick in, I know we have had a 2ish hour labour here, and being my 5th wonder if it will be fast?
I keep thinking i could wake up pregnant and go to bed at night holding my baby! Very lovely but weird thought after carrying round baby as a bump for so long!

Back later, off to check out fb!!

Big :hugs: and :dust: to all, wondering if i have been an intruder to Sept Stars all along if baby comes in October!!:haha:

:hugs:

:baby:tp xxxx

Hello everyone

Congrats to all the new mummies - the babies are all so cute! Can't wait till I have my little bundle to cuddle. The early days are so overwhelming.

Are there many of us left still with a bump? I'm getting a bad feeling this LO will wait till October to put in an appearance. I've had no signs at all - getting really depressing now. Really want a vbac but have to go into labour myself in order to try for one. Have consultant on Monday (DD) so hopefully will know more by then.

Right off to clean the kitchen floor on my hands and knees - anything to get this LO out!

:hugs:

Congratulations to all the new mums!! Hope your all feeling well :)

Labour :dust: to all that want and need it!

My little Roxy is sleeping peacefully in her bouncer, after weeing all over her dad and having a nice bath! So I thought i'd catch up, gonna have a good read now :)

xxxxxx

Congrats to all new mummies.
And labour dust to all those who need it

Congratulations Laura, Spacecadet, Jessica and limpets :kiss:

:wave: MrsJ nice to see you back

wow 77 stars! wonder how many are still to come?

:dust: to the overdue ladies!

Just a quickie from me as I'm on my phone.
We had our growth scan and appointment today - the monographer kept saying oh I think you've got a chubby one in there! I was a bit worried but weight estimate is 8lbs so not too bad provided baby doesn't hang on too much longer!
I did have a trace of protein in my urine so have to
go back in a week for a check, and had to have bloods to rule out pre-eclampsia. Other than that everything looks good just need baby to be born now!

First and foremost, congrats to all the new mummies... so very jealous that you have all your babies!!! :thumbup:

Selfish post but its my due date tomorrow :D i am soooo looking forward to it... the OH has promised me that after tomorrow, I'm to relax and not do anything and that from tomorrow onwards...its his chance to get things ready for bubs.... :S i dunno what on earth he is talking about...but gta say i do love him :)

He's out atm, getting me some McDonalds...as after she is born...i'm going to be on a strict diet to lose some weight as wanna be nice and trim for summer next year!!

:dust: to all those who want it!!!

just to let everyone know its Equinox as well as a full moon tomorrow.... around 3.09am is the key time... so might be worth being prepared if you are not already....

Jellycat on our due date too is that a sign or what !!!

MW today told me baby is fully engaged, so far down she can only just feel the head... hoping she is right.. she also said EVERYONE is saying they are suffering from cold like symptoms... i wont get a date to be induced until 41 weeks and wont get a sweep until im 10 days overdue..

Personals-----

Jessica- she is adorable !!!! congrats x

MrsJ- sorry to hear you suffered the dreaded baby blues, i remember it well.. you feeling better now ? xx

Limpetsmum- great to hear from you honey...xx

Xcited4mybump- i went to tesco today to see if it would do anything but alas nothing !! : ( x

Jellycat- post pics of the blanket when done !!! xx

Babythinkpink, i was thinking exactly the same about the size of these babies !!!

Mrs N- I agree with Jellycat its a good weight, i was hoping for a 7-8 lbs baby.after giving birth to a 10lbs i was hoping for a slightly smaller one this time round, only so they stay in new born and 0-3 longer...lol selfish reasons really..

First and foremost, congrats to all the new mummies... so very jealous that you have all your babies!!! :thumbup:

Selfish post but its my due date tomorrow :D i am soooo looking forward to it... the OH has promised me that after tomorrow, I'm to relax and not do anything and that from tomorrow onwards...its his chance to get things ready for bubs.... :S i dunno what on earth he is talking about...but gta say i do love him :)

He's out atm, getting me some McDonalds...as after she is born...i'm going to be on a strict diet to lose some weight as wanna be nice and trim for summer next year!!

:dust: to all those who want it!!!

Then the post i just did is good luck to you too babe being due tomorroe also x

I have a hospital appointment tomorrow morning to see if baby is still breech/transverse/unstable. I cant work out which way he is lying i've tried bouncing on the ball leaning on the ball etc and he is moving but i dont know where to lol.

Congrats to all the new mummies x

Congrats Jessica! she's lovely and was born on my due date, so jealous hehe xxx

xcited4mybump, nice way of tempting fate! did anything happen at the supermarket then?

jellycat, what a lovely DH you have, my OH has been complaining that I'm not walking enough and has been telling me to go up and down the stairs instead of using the lift, I could strangle him!!

BTP, it's not something I enjoy doing either at the moment! managed to do two rounds last night though (with loads of cramping afterwards which got me really excited) but I woke up feeling completely normal :dohh: we only have a week to wait until induction day, which isn't THAT bad I guess

Mrs N, 8lbs is a good weight! glad all went well at the scan :)

I'm ready for the full moon, I hope a whole load of us go into labour at the same time. Ladykara, is that 3:09am tonight or the following night?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->