****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats Jessica! she's lovely and was born on my due date, so jealous hehe xxx

xcited4mybump, nice way of tempting fate! did anything happen at the supermarket then?

jellycat, what a lovely DH you have, my OH has been complaining that I'm not walking enough and has been telling me to go up and down the stairs instead of using the lift, I could strangle him!!

BTP, it's not something I enjoy doing either at the moment! managed to do two rounds last night though (with loads of cramping afterwards which got me really excited) but I woke up feeling completely normal :dohh: we only have a week to wait until induction day, which isn't THAT bad I guess

Mrs N, 8lbs is a good weight! glad all went well at the scan :)

I'm ready for the full moon, I hope a whole load of us go into labour at the same time. Ladykara, is that 3:09am tonight or the following night?

xx
3.09am early hours of tomorrow morning.. 3 hours after middnight tonight..so either stay up or wake up early depending on what type of person you are, im normally awake, on my third pee break around about then..lol xx

3.09am early hours of tomorrow morning.. 3 hours after middnight tonight..so either stay up or wake up early depending on what type of person you are, im normally awake, on my third pee break around about then..lol xx[/QUOTE]

I'm setting my alarm then for 3am!!!! COME ON BABY!!!! :)

XX

Lady K that is defo a sign...... am I right in thinking you have to rub your belly in a clockwise direction or have I made that up ?

just to let everyone know its Equinox as well as a full moon tomorrow.... around 3.09am is the key time... so might be worth being prepared if you are not already....
Prepared for what? Is it mass labour vibes!! Was going to try and dtd tonight, perhaps it will work!

BTP, it's not something I enjoy doing either at the moment! managed to do two rounds last night though (with loads of cramping afterwards which got me really excited) but I woke up feeling completely normal :dohh: we only have a week to wait until induction day, which isn't THAT bad I guess

Not that bad at all, only a week, which is I know AGES at this stage but the end is in sight!! I can cope now i have a set date, I have to call the hospital on morning of induction to see when i can go in, hopefully it will not be busy!
I am going to have this baby before then, I am determined!!!:haha:

Well I am less windy tonight:blush:, so going to have a go at dtd, me and dh are like a pair of 90 yr olds, there's me with my stress incontinence, hobbling about and taking half an hour to get up out of a chair!! Dh and i discussing dtd like its such a chore! :dohh:

Anyway, wish me luck that not only should we actually manage it but that it will work!!
The things we discuss on here! :blush:

Back tomorrow, unless i am in labour:happydance: (so funny!!)

Had a text from my sister saying, assume there is no news, umm, yes my only sister i forgot to tell:dohh: honestly, and this only my 3rd day over, the 'when are you due' started months ago, ahhhhhhhhh!!!

:hugs: :baby:tp xx

i read that too about rubbing your belly. Apparently you need to either sleep with curtains open so the moon shines on you, or go stand outside facing the moon and rub your belly clockwise... lol.

We really are clutching at straws arent we!!! LOL. I actually feel more crazy now with waiting, than i did during all of the 2WW i went through when trying to conceive! And i went through that for about eleven months.

Good that baby is fully engaged Ladykara. I remember you mentioning before that you would be after me, but i have a feeling you may be before me on the whole birth thing.
I have no idea how far down baby is, MW last checked on 38+6 and she was at brim so i have no idea where she is sitting now. Should find out at induction app on Friday.

Congrats to bolton_smiler and space cadet on your new arrivals.

41 weeks for me tomorrow......booooooo!

Babythinkpink, fx for DTD working!! It did for me I'm sure (and we also looked like a pair of 90 year olds lol) I'll keep my phone handy in case lol I looked earlier and it had switched itself off and I went into a panic! lol x

and I will be thinking of you all bathing yourselves in the moonlight, rubbing your tummy at 3.09am if I'm up feeding! The day before I went into labour was the night of the meteor showers so me and Matt were out wishing on shooting stars (after DTD lol) Guess what we wished for... lol Now I'm not very superstitious, but I wasn't even due yet!! Very apt seeing as Holly is an honorary September Star don't you think? x

Anyway, wish me luck that not only should we actually manage it but that it will work!!

Had a text from my sister saying, assume there is no news, umm, yes my only sister i forgot to tell:dohh: honestly, and this only my 3rd day over, the 'when are you due' started months ago, ahhhhhhhhh!!!

I know what you mean, ill be happy if i can actually DTD let alone if it works!!
It is funny what we discuss on here, I know more about the September stars sex livves than i do any of my close friends....and all the talk of plugs and mucus and discharge...he he:blush:!

The constant questions from family are annoying arent they. MIL keeps texting me...how are you this morning....im ok.......how are you this afternoon.....how are you this evening. I stopped texting her back and then after yesterday mornings one, she text me back and said sorry for last text, i guess thats a stupid question. Too right. at least my mum is giving me a wide berth on it, she just rings me every other day for a general chat anyway and still does now. My dad is annoying me though putting his facebook status as 'come on emma hurry up'.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
IS IT MY FAULT BABY HASNT COME OUT! everytime my mum rings me he shouts from the background, hurry up....hormonal at the moment so it really annoys me!!!!

I have had a nice shower and plan an early night, after Hope's next feed we are off to bed!! She is having 2-3oz every 2-3 hours, she sleeps really well so I can't complain, Ian is being amazing and not letting me do anything. I am dreading my first poo, wee is fine!!

I was dreading my first poo! Wasn't so bad tho :) Congrat's on your LO :)

Congratulation's to all the new mummies, I'm slowly working my way through the 5+ pages! x

Babythinkpink, fx for DTD working!! It did for me I'm sure (and we also looked like a pair of 90 year olds lol) I'll keep my phone handy in case lol I looked earlier and it had switched itself off and I went into a panic! lol x
LOL xx

and I will be thinking of you all bathing yourselves in the moonlight, rubbing your tummy at 3.09am if I'm up feeding! The day before I went into labour was the night of the meteor showers so me and Matt were out wishing on shooting stars (after DTD lol) Guess what we wished for... lol Now I'm not very superstitious, but I wasn't even due yet!! Very apt seeing as Holly is an honorary September Star don't you think? x
That is lovely xx

I know what you mean, ill be happy if i can actually DTD let alone if it works!!
It is funny what we discuss on here, I know more about the September stars sex livves than i do any of my close friends....and all the talk of plugs and mucus and discharge...he he:blush:!

The constant questions from family are annoying arent they. MIL keeps texting me...how are you this morning....im ok.......how are you this afternoon.....how are you this evening. I stopped texting her back and then after yesterday mornings one, she text me back and said sorry for last text, i guess thats a stupid question. Too right. at least my mum is giving me a wide berth on it, she just rings me every other day for a general chat anyway and still does now. My dad is annoying me though putting his facebook status as 'come on emma hurry up'.

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
IS IT MY FAULT BABY HASNT COME OUT! everytime my mum rings me he shouts from the background, hurry up....hormonal at the moment so it really annoys me!!!!

My mil says, 'any sign of baby yet', I mean I am stood in front of her, the size of a house, perfectly calm, not panting or screaming for gas and air, does it really look like there is any sign of the baby??:dohh:

My Dad would do the same, like I am in charge of when baby comes!! :wacko:

I had my little boy on the 8th september at 12.08pm by c-section as he was breech he weighed 6 pounds 2 :flower:

The c-section wasnt as bad as everyone says! i was home after 3 days in time for x-factor:happydance: & completely back to normal now:thumbup:

Heres some pics:
P080910_13.160001.jpg

P100910_14.180001.jpg

Photo0280.jpg

Photo0287.jpg

Photo0283.jpg

right so ladies the plan is... sex and then rubbing belly in a clockwise circle at 3.09am standing towards the full moon... if anything i may go into labor laughing at myself for doing it.:haha:. its the waiting which is doing my head in, im so bored.........

just a thought but has anyone else noticed that eastenders are also picking up on the 2010 baby boom... how many babies born and how many pregnant... sooooo many, most i think eastenders have ever had.

Emzdreamgirl- i dont know why people always put "sorry TMI" lets be honest how can you talk about pregnancy without talking about sex and discharge... no one has to say sorry to me, its the norm on this forum. I first got over the shock when someone posted a pic of their bloody show... but it was really helpful to many women including me !!! sex got us here sex may end it too ....its not like the sex you see in movies anyway... god i miss proper sex !! ill never take it for granted ever again !! :haha:

bolton smile
r- congrats honey, cute name x

charlii - he is adorable !!! congrats honey, thanks for posting pics...xx

Congratulations Charli Lou, Lucas is adorable and glad your feeling well

Lady K - Might DTD in the morning and rub my stomach tonight, i'm too tired for any action tonight !

DH came home tonight with a bunch of flowers bless him, almost finished my Blanket have a few more threads to sew then i'll post a pic tomorrow hopefully. Went to get my phone to find out both local stores haven't got it in stock... I must be jinked this week LOL. I haven't relaxed today though as I want everything in tip top shape for baby

Thanks for the FB entertainment of dog poo in trees my DH now realises it must be a pregnancy thing how our minds work :)

Hope everyones having a good evening, I'm waiting for chinese now nom nom xx

aww congrats everyone on their arrivals..... im 8 days over now and completely tired of it!! ended up at the hospital this morning as i was up most the night with pains but nothing yet...... although the pains have carried on throughout the day so here's to hoping baby wont have to be induced... i have acupuncture tomorrow so maybe that'll help?????

sorry about the selfish post but GRRRRRRR to my stubborn little lump!!

baby Lucas arrived on monday (20/9/10) at 41 weeks weighing 6lb! x

Congratulations to all who have had their babies and good luck to those still waiting :) x

Charlii Lou - He's really lovely! Congratulations!

Bolton smiler & Patience, congratulations on your new arrivals :)

I'm excited about the full moon in a few hours, although I'd be REALLY freaked out if my waters actually do break :wacko:

Come on all your over duers!!!!! I feel your pain having gone 12 days over xxx Sending you all lots of labour dust xxx

patience- congrats honey tiny baby considering you went over due... x

mixed mama- would be interesting to see how many girls will go into labor in the next 24 hours x

Carley- you poor honey... here is hoping tonight is your night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->