****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Does anyones bump feel like its going to explode as if theres no more room left ? I just really ache.... couldn't even eat my Chinese !

right, my son is taking liberties. We had a deal that if i had a mcdonalds today he'd come out tonight lol

hey it worked for his gender scan lmao x

jellycat- how you feeling babe? went to post on your FB wall congrats on it being your due date and i cant post on your wall... now my first thought was your having your baby and didnt want anyone to post... or you have just banned me from posting....lol xx

A little 7lb 6oz boy born on Monday 20th Sept after a 40 hour labour.

He's well and so am I.

I was very shocked at the labour after having just 4 hour labours with my first 2 babies. The 40 hours was active labour, painful and bearable for about 12 hours.

I went through 3 sets of staff changes as well, LOL.

He's here and I am totally in love with him. We have called him Vincent.

Hi guys (those of you who are left in here - he he )

Lady kara - We tried to DTD last night....big mistake ha ha. Apart from feeling like i have healed over again...ha ha....as the only way i could position myself was on my back, DH asked me if i could somehow move my bump out of the way....WTF!!??

We ended up in hysterics as i said....erm NO!!! lol. I tried to breathe in a bit but that did nothing obviously. It was at least nice to try though all of twenty seconds until we admitted it was not worth it!

Patience - Congratulations! Thats a nice weight for 41 weeks. I have a big fear that the longer i go the bigger the baby will be and im guessing about 8 and a half maybe if i go to 42 weeks, but that has reassured me a bit.

KGLO - congrats on the arrival off your LO too.

Its much easier to post personals now that there are less of us on here!

FYI - To all

On Monday Last minute.com will have spa deals for £20 including a treatment, available Monday only....limited amount available and at locations all over the country. Worth a look as im sure everyone is in need of some pampering!

jellycat- how you feeling babe? went to post on your FB wall congrats on it being your due date and i cant post on your wall... now my first thought was your having your baby and didnt want anyone to post... or you have just banned me from posting....lol xx

:hugs: I've stopped people posting on my wall temporarily because I got fed up of people asking any news yet..... not long now etc etc (even really close friends) I also don't want anyone knowing when im in labour as my mum was very worried and stressed with my sister when she was and dont want to put her through the same and she would be devasted if she knew i'd told people here and not her... I don't know I might put it back on again

Happy Due Date Lady K :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I take it the moon didnt work for you either :haha: I had the worst night sleep with back and belly ache, decided i'm doing nothing today ..........i'm relaxing

Emzdream I have the same fear regarding going over due and the weight of baby, I'm convinced I'll have a big baby sister had 9lb 9oz and a friend had 10lb 9oz I'm praying for a LO

Congrats KGLO, I used to know a Vincent it was a lovely guy... good choice of name

Good Morning,

Congratulations all new Mummies with your beautiful bundles xx:hugs:

Yes dwindling numbers are making it easier to keep up on here! Doesn't make it any easier being overdue though, i want to be on the parenting thread now please, no offence!!:hugs:

right so ladies the plan is... sex and then rubbing belly in a clockwise circle at 3.09am standing towards the full moon... if anything i may go into labor laughing at myself for doing it.:haha:. its the waiting which is doing my head in, im so bored.........
My dh suggested he left the curtains open for the full moon, but i said it would be all street light coming in not full moon!:hugs:

Thanks for the FB entertainment of dog poo in trees my DH now realises it must be a pregnancy thing how our minds work :)
Like i say what has it come to that i am watching programs about people throwing dog shit!!!:dohh:

Hi guys (those of you who are left in here - he he )
We tried to DTD last night....big mistake ha ha. Apart from feeling like i have healed over again...ha ha....as the only way i could position myself was on my back, DH asked me if i could somehow move my bump out of the way....WTF!!??
!
LOL, oh so funny:rofl: Move it where exactly, isn't that the point of dtd to move it out!!!!
We did have a laugh at each other last night, I stood in front of him and said it is just not going to work is it!
We did manage to find a position to 'fit' but it was not over comfy! Poor baby being jogged about, and if it has not worked my plan was to keep trying tonight, but not sure i can!
Even so we still managed to dtd, :happydance: quite an acheivement i thought, I miss propper sex too, it has been a long time!!
I wonder if the discomfort is because i am near to having baby or just plain healed over:haha:

COME ON BABIES, Mummies are bored now!!

I even tried leaving some washing up not done last night, I thought perhaps if i was NOT prepared for baby it could happen as i have been ready now for a while, perhaps if i am not ready? No! That didn't work either!:shrug:

Back later, omg 80 babies born, I seriously think i will not make it into the first 100 now! xx

Morning ladies, congrats to the new mummies, and hello to the waiters!! Big hugs, hope you're all okay apart from being fed up and sore! xxx

Well...the full moon didnt work for me :(

I really dont want to be induced :nope:

Come on baby girl.... Mummy and Daddy wanna meet you!!!

Congrats to all the new Mummys....IM STILL VERY JEALOUS!!!

hey girls im officially 9 days overdue now and have been up all night with contractions they started at 3am yesterday so i went to the hospitqal yesterday morning for them to tell me tha my cervix is not ready and that the contractions, although close together, needed to last longer. So i went away and still had contractions all day long.

***paused for another***

OUCH

and im back in the room!!..... so went to bed last night and was having loads of VERY painful ones, apparently my OH was laughing because id wake up from my slumber saying "shit, awww, fuck, ooooo ouch, shit" then start snooring again!!!! at about half 2 i couldnt take anymore so i came into the lounge and my OH made me a cuppa tea and bacon sarnie (i haddnt had dinner earlier) we sat in there till about half 4 timing my contractions which were well over a minute long and every 7 mins. i thought if they go down to 5 mins apart we'll head to the hospital, so i went back to bed. i only remember waking about 4 times between then and half 7 for contractions and havent had too many since being up i think probably every 20 mins.......

im completely beside myself as they are SOOOO painful and i dont wanna go to the hospital if its not needed but on the other hand i want to know if they have done anything....

Ive acupuncture at 11.30 and people are very confident that this will work so well see.

WOW i just rambled on about me for AGES im so sorry!!!! I hope everyone else is ok?

Carley,

Sorry you have been up most of the night, it is such a drag when nothing much changes and you have been in pain all night!

Fingers crossed for the accupuncture today, let's hope it works xx:hugs:

I am really very bored now!

:hugs: :baby:tp xx

Kglo, congrats :) a 40 hour labour? you deserve a medal

Emz, I'm hoping LO doesn't put on too much weight in there either, any idea how much they put on a day? or does it completely vary now?

BTP by this rate we would definately not make it to the top 100! Well, at least you're still trying so maybe you have some hope :).

Carley, yay for the contractions!!! I hope they start getting more closer together again. I'm sure they've done something to your cervix by now.

I might try to go up and down the stairs a few times till my legs tire, my midwife is convinced that it helped her go into labour when she was overdue with her first! I don't know if I'm up for so much exercise though, I didn't have that much stamina when I wasn't pregnant :nope: let alone now.

Hmmm.. time to make some pancakes now

Hi ladies

Sorry for my absence. I haven't caught up with this thread yet but I just wanted to let you know that I have finally written my birth story with pictures.

Here it is if you would like to read it https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...th-story-scarlett-melody-born-16-09-10-a.html

x

mixed mama - wikipedia says that baby gains about 28g per day in third trimester so i guuess baby would just keep putting on weight through this time too.

28g is the same as 0.98oz so basically almost an ounce a day. 16oz to a pound so i guess if you go 1 week over its an extra half a pound(ish) and then if you go a full two weeks over then that would be nearly an extra pound. Nooooooo!

Carly22- bet you were well pissed off this morning when they tailed off a bit, im crossing my fingers foor you that they speed up again.
7 days for me today and no contractions, just a lot of uncomfortable baby head twisting....ouch!

btp - I was thinking about suggesting to DH that we try again tonight, but i have my induction appointment tomorrow at 9.15am and i think they will prob do a sweep, so I have told DH that DTD tonight might not be a good idea tonight if im going to have someone checking me down there tomorrow.....if you know what i mean....not with someone poking around anyway!

Hi ladies

Sorry for my absence. I haven't caught up with this thread yet but I just wanted to let you know that I have finally written my birth story with pictures.

Here it is if you would like to read it https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...th-story-scarlett-melody-born-16-09-10-a.html

x

God im such a wuss! I cannot read any birth story without bawling my eyes out, and yours was no exception. Tears streaming down my eyes.
It must have been hard not having the birth you wanted but meeting your baby is the most important thing...I cant wait to be induced (yes i have resigned myself to the fact that it will be induction!)

COngratulations and thanks for sharing your birth story and pics with us. x

aww what no moonlight babies?! No ones water broke whilst basking in the moonlight? I am disappointed! lol FX that you ladies still waiting don't have to wait much longer. And Carley, hope those contractions get nice and close together soon. COME ON BABY!!!

Had a good night with Holly last night. When she was still wide awake at midnight I was starting to think we were in for a long night, but she slept from 1am til 6am then from 7.30am til 10am! Yipee! She's gone down for a nap now too, so I'm going to do a bit of housework, have a bit of lunch and then sit down to watch a film.

I'll be back later, hopefully to news of more babies!! Not much of September left now babies, come on this is your month!! xx

And Mrs J you also had me all teary with your birth story. I wanna do it again!! I'm so envious of you girls still waiting as you get to have that amazing feeling of meeting your baby for the first time. I can't wait for baby number 2 already!!!

xx

Carley I really hope your contractions speed up again :dust:

I am getting sooo impatient! Finding it really hard to fill my days at the moment.

I heard the same thing about weight gain - it's about an ounce a day that baby puts on, although I think I also read that this slows down a bit after 37/38 weeks. I'll be really interested to see if this correlates with my scan yesterday once baby arrives!

Mixedmama it only takes one ascent of the stairs for my legs to tire at the moment haha!

HELLO!!!!

I am currently writing up my Birth story!!!:cloud9::cloud9:

Malakye Kameron Thomas was Finally born on 19/9/2010!!:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am Really tired but all worth it!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->