****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good Luck Carley hope things start picking up soon xx

Mrs N I know what you mean about filling up your time... I can hardly find any more things to clean in my house now every day rolls into one.

Mrs J I'll go take a look at your story now xx

Congratulations Sayuri

I had a meltdown earlier, for the past week or so we have been getting cold calls everyday from my husbands old insurance company which I can't pick up in time before they ring off... well I even called them back Tuesday and said to send info to us and we would take a look, to then be called a couple of hours later by another random from the company....... phone rang earlier (they call between 10am and 8pm everyday sometimes twice aday) and I rang back to ask for them to stop calling... I ended up crying down the phone saying i'm heavily pregnant and can't answer the phone in time and am being harassed by the company and that if I recieve one more phone call I will be contacting the police and make a complaint that the company are harassing me...... Lets just say the poor woman down the phone was very apologetic. as if we are going to use there company now !! grrrrrrrr

mixed mama - wikipedia says that baby gains about 28g per day in third trimester so i guuess baby would just keep putting on weight through this time too.

28g is the same as 0.98oz so basically almost an ounce a day. 16oz to a pound so i guess if you go 1 week over its an extra half a pound(ish) and then if you go a full two weeks over then that would be nearly an extra pound. Nooooooo!
!

Sounds about right, i was thinking baby would be about 7lb but i recon 7lb7oz now i am over, please, please i don't want a big baby, no one can reassure me it is any easier delivering a big baby sorry!!

Hi ladies

Sorry for my absence. I haven't caught up with this thread yet but I just wanted to let you know that I have finally written my birth story with pictures.

Here it is if you would like to read it https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...th-story-scarlett-melody-born-16-09-10-a.html

x

God im such a wuss! I cannot read any birth story without bawling my eyes out, and yours was no exception. Tears streaming down my eyes.
It must have been hard not having the birth you wanted but meeting your baby is the most important thing...I cant wait to be induced (yes i have resigned myself to the fact that it will be induction!)

COngratulations and thanks for sharing your birth story and pics with us. x

I cried too, it is a lovely birth story, i love all the stories and seeing the pics! Thank you MrsJ08, i really enjoyed your story, and your daughter is beautiful! xx:hugs:

I feel rubbish today, a bit low, as i think i secretly thought we would dtd and it would work, so all that bother for nothing!
I am still glad i refused the sweep, i really don't like being messed about with.
I don't feel well either, hope its a good sign! Dh is taking dd to park and doing school run for me, it is not long at a push an hour but i am going to see if i can get a rest while they are out.

Back later, wish i felt better:nope:

congratulations sayuri!

:hugs: jellycat, hope they got the message. at least the lady on the phone was apologetic!
there's still plenty to clean in my house, but I don't have the energy, and I'm far too uncomfortable!

feeling a bit bleurgh today :sick:
:hugs: btp hope you feel better soon.

Sayuri, congratulations! Malakye is a lovely name and I like the spelling :)

Jellycat, hope they do stop calling after that. Must have been annoying.

well full moon didnt work.......im still pregnant but baby wont stop moving... feels like she is pushing herself top and bottom..

This thread is starting to get quite now.. think its really sweet someone of the girls who have had their babies pop in and post still, thanks guys x.

car seat in in the car, bottle cleaner pod set up, everything all set and ready. waking up and seeing the moses basket sitting there, i keep thinking one day soon ill be seeing little hands and feet popping out of it..

personals----------------------

kglo- congrats honey.. 40 hour labor wooooow !!!

Emz- we dont have normal sex anymore, we laugh through most of it, which isnt good because i pee myself which then leads to even more laughing and peeing... we have to do quickly with no foreplay, no closeness... we had to admit we are doing it to get our daughter out...lol

Jellycat- awwww your still pregnant : (.. really thought maybe it was because you were having a baby... but totally understand why you did that
Happy due date to you too honey xx... but as i have three to celebrate this is my special first one... 23rd/24th and 25th this is what happens when you have three scans by 3 different people. I have had a lot of low down pains but its just her moving.
I just signed up for that thing to stop people cold calling.. so far it seemed to have worked, i used to get sooooooo many random calls, really peed me off.

babythinkpink- the whole making yourself NOT ready for the baby may bring it on may actually work !! i might try that

Carley.. i know i shouldnt but you made me giggle.. you poor honey... really hope baby comes soon... x

Sayuri- congrats honey, really pleased for you x

had my acupuncture..... still nothing so went back to bed and had 3-4 contractions... nothing too substantial. lets see what the evening brings eh!!! daves just cut up a pineapple for me and ive already eaten half nom nom nom.

sayuri congrats. xx

Ladykara- it really is for necessity now ratherthan enjoyment.

Getting a bit anxious about hospital app tomorrow. Dh asked if I had to have the sweep..he said do you have a choice? I was like well yes I guess I do but I do want to give it a chance. Don't thinknhe wants me to have it done but I told him it's just like a smear test ( I hope!). Nice to know he is concerned though.

At least tomorrow I get a date.... Yay

omg i reached the end of ticker completley now with the last wording.... its actully really emotional... i used to see womens tickers saying the words mine say now and think how lucky they are and could only dream of getting there... now im there !!!!

I will be honest im going to miss being pregnant, so exciting buying stuff and planning.. telling people, watching my bump grow. its all coming to a end... i cant believe im sitting here waiting for the final part..

but i could be sitting here waiting for this final part for another 12 days !!!!

hey ladies!
I had my sweep yesterday at 40 +1 (luckily I didnt have to beg too much as mw could see i'd had enough!) Lost my plug today - MY GOD! disgusting and sooooo much of it! all brown too - Very differnt to DS!
Im 3cm dilated but not in active labour (I could have told you that!) but she is engaged and ready to go! cervix still a little posteria though.
Bets on i will go into labour tomorrow night and have her within the 1st 12 hours of saturday 25th...everything happens to us on or to do with the number 25 (including our wedding and son being born on saturday 25th's of months!)

Sweep was no where near as bad as when i had it with DS, but i guess thats becuase i was dialted this time but everthing was tightly closed last time!

good luck to all! x

Ladykara, I'm going to miss pregnancy aswell, I'm in a bit of a weird stage at the moment where I desperately want to meet LO but at the same time I'm sad that I have to say goodbye to my bump.

Helenbun, hope the sweep works for you! It was completely useless for me but at least I didn't find it uncomfortable.

xx

Ugh. Still here. Tuesday my cervix had moved forward, and i was 90% effaced and still 2cm. had a lot of spotting and even a little bit of bloody mucus after the sweep. However it started NOTHING. the full moon for me in Canada is tonight... hoping maybe that starts something, but i don't feel like it at all. My dr said the baby's head is on a bit of an angle, so without her putting pressure on my cervix, i'm not likely to get anywhere :( only 8 more days till i get induced though....

congratulations sayuri and kglo :wohoo:

good luck for tomorrow emzdreamgirl with your sweep

helenbun not long now hunni, good luck! fx lo will be making an appearance soon xxx

Congratulations New Mummies. :happydance: Hope your all okay.

:dust: to all you ladies that are overdue and those ladies waiting

Hey ladies, i had Esmee on the 15th sept, 6 days early, weighing 6lb3 x

Sorry I really need to rant as i've just sat here for half an hour crying

since this morning when the insurance company rang and I cried saying they are harassing me etc I've recieved 2 further calls ! The last one spoke to a manager saying our contact number has been removed and we will recieve no further calls.... well 8.30 tonight I recieve another call from the same company... I hit the roof asking to speak to a manager, the manager wouldn't speak to me as it was the last call of the day and they were wanting to go home... could they call me back tommorrow WTF !!! I said if they call tomorrow I will call the police and state harassment and that the managers attitude stinks. Got the managers name , the person I spoke to and head office details DH is contacting them tomorrow (if only he was here when they called). If that doesn't work just spoke to my friend whose a Barrister who says she will sort it out for me. I've been sobbing on the phone to DH.... (I know its only phone calls but every day 2 or 3 times from 10 in the morning to 8.30 at night is ridicolous) ... I might just unplug the phone as we already have withheld numbers blocked from our telephone so theres not much else we can do

Thanks Guys rant over just needed to let it out as i'm home alone....

Congratulations Snufflebump, I think Esmee is a beautiful name xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->