****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

jellycat... i sometimes wonder if those places ring back just to piss people off who ask them not to ring... 3 kept ringing us up... trying to sell me a phone contract which they reckon could beat what i am on already.. which they couldnt but still tried.. hubby grabbed the phone and said "no thanks" and put the phone down.. they phoned twice a day after that until we signed up for stop cold calling things...think they kept phoning to make a point... x

I think if I was sleeping properly and not heavily pregnant and aching I wouldn't be getting upset... it's just so annoying. Hoping DH cando the trick tomorrow otherwise I will be unplugging the phone.

How you feeling today Lady K? Any signs yet?

Omg jellycat I feel your pain! We kept getting calls for the person that used to live here from debt collection agencies. Now that's annoying, but what's even more annoying is that we got a new phone number to stop it as they wouldn't believe she didn't live here and rang several times a day, but now I get several calls a day for different people!! We rang virgin to see if they could do anything and they said they recycle the phone numbers for new customers so there's always a chance of wrong number calls but I'm like, this many?? For this many different people? It's very odd! It pisses me off though as I keep having to get up and answer the phone when I'm feeding holly and its never for me! Xx

no signs at all !!! and im so bored... i dont feel like doing anything. Huuby got me a pinapple and chicken curry and it gave me a dodgy belly.. not enough to start anything tho !!!! having BH but that means nothing...

How about you? can i ask a really disgusting question, has your discharge changed? mine is more snotty stuff... im hoping this is the start of losing my mucus plug x

How about you? can i ask a really disgusting question, has your discharge changed? mine is more snotty stuff... im hoping this is the start of losing my mucus plug x

Snap it's literally started today looked like i'd blown my nose on the panty liner :blush: I told DH tonight I thought it might be the start of the plug there wasn't loads, hoping more starts

Emzy - I'm also with Virgin and agree they are rubbish with things like this

how funny mine started today too and now im a total knicker checker. !!!

I know this sounds weird but I'm kind of not expecting my plug to go as my sisters didn't, be great if it did though as I'd then know things are moving in the right direction. At the moment got to wait until Tuesday for MW appointment and possible sweep.

I'm just bump achey at the moment no tightenings etc, its abit of a come down since the weekend of constant tightenings every 10 minutes...

Wonder how Carley is getting on?

Sorry to bore you guys but I've finally finished knitting and sewing my baby blanket, unfortunatly I had to scrunch it up as it wouldn't all fit on the sofa. It's taken me 14 weeks and really pleased i've managed to finish it on my baby's due date

Hope the pics download OK

23092010161.jpg

23092010163.jpg

23092010164.jpg

jellycat- love the blanket, you did a amazing job !! your LO will love it ... xx

Ladies our baby finally arrived wednesday 22.9 at 23:18!! Two weeks past due date. Her name is elsa lily and shes gorgeous!! She weighs 3970g and 48" long. Were over the moon!!! Birth was induced very long process and not without complications will post details and birth story later still at hospital. All the best to you all im so happy to be a mummy now.

Ladies our baby finally arrived wednesday 22.9 at 23:18!! Two weeks past due date. Her name is elsa lily and shes gorgeous!! She weighs 3970g and 48" long. Were over the moon!!! Birth was induced very long process and not without complications will post details and birth story later still at hospital. All the best to you all im so happy to be a mummy now.

congrats honey, sooooooooo pleased she finally arrived xxx

Congrats Berkeley x

Jellycat - Big :hugs: Your blanket is lovely x

Congratulations Berkeley, look forward to hearing all about it and seeing pics of your beautiful Elsa xx

congratulations berkeley!

jellycat I love the blanket, it's gorgeous!

totally with you on the knicker checking - I had a glob of snotty stuff the other day, I felt it come out eeew :sick: but it wasn't much and not bloody at all so I don't think it was my plug.

Jellycat - Big :hugs: Your blanket is lovely x

Thanks Mrs J

How you feeling now, have things settled down abit now at home ? Hope you and Scarlett doing OK xx

We are really well thanks. I'm so relieved now that my milk has arrived. I just wish someone had warned me that there could be a delay. Scarlett gained 110g in 24 hours and has been gaining steadily since :happydance: Last night she wouldn't settle until after midnight but then slept until 3am, back to sleep by 3.30 and woke at 8.00 so I have nothing to complain about. I'm getting more sleep now than at the end of my pregnancy.

I really hope something happens for you soon

xxxx

Congratulations to Berkley and Snufflebump :happydance:

Jallycat, I agree with Ladytara that it is almost something they are doing on purpose, I am always either rude or let the kids answer the phone, dh makes funny noises down the phone!! We are not x directory or blocked or anything, and i really must get round to it, our phone is upstairs though and i cant be bothered to get it 90% of the time, it has caller display so we dont pick up what we don't recognise either, Sometimes the kids answer it and like mucking about, or say hold on and just leave the phone off the hook leaving them waiting for nothing!
Dh has even made funny noises to my mum as she was withheld, even she has learnt to unblock her number!!
I just say if its important they will call my mobile, which i only give out to people i want to hear from!:hugs::hugs:

:happydance: yay me too!!! Just noticed it today, like clear thick snot!! I have never had a plug loss b4 but i have only gone into spontanious natural labour once so i could have just missed it, I was so exited this morning, dh really didn't want to hear my vague discription this morning, over his cup of tea and biscuit!!!:haha: I am so hoping this is a sign of something, how weird we have all had this together!

Sorry to bore you guys but I've finally finished knitting and sewing my baby blanket, unfortunatly I had to scrunch it up as it wouldn't all fit on the sofa. It's taken me 14 weeks and really pleased i've managed to finish it on my baby's due date

Hope the pics download OK

View attachment 119274

View attachment 119275

View attachment 119277

So lovely, I would love to have been clever and done just one thing for the baby, it must be so special to make something and think 'i did that' cooking is my thing, but everyone moans that i bake and its all full of calories, i do cook for the children but dh eats it so i have had to reduce my baking habits so i just do odds and ends with the children now!

Well a renewed hope after seeing thick stuff, nothing else exiting, and how i am getting exited over that i don't know!! :dohh:

Dh took dd to the fair last night, she loved it, sadly i just felt rubbish so let him have some Daddy time with her, she is a huge Daddys girl anyway, he said he is not sure how can love another baby like he loves her, but i know from mine he will, his ds is the apple of his eye and has not stopped being that, it's just she is only little and is her Daddy's shadow, as little girls tend to be! I look forward to him holding his new baby, and seeing his love just expand! It is amazing how we have the capacity to love, I remember thinking i could not love anyone as much as my first born, but you love them all and in equal, proud, happy amounts! :cloud9: I love my kids and love being a Mum!:cloud9:

Back later, off to check out facebook, farmville, its no wonder this baby is so comfy with me sat on my arse!!!

:hugs:

:baby:tp xxxx

Hey everyone, i've had a busy few days i've been staying at my mums since they said baby was transverse because they said if my waters broke i would have to call an ambulance so i needed to be closer to the hospital.

Anyway i had another hospital appointment yesterday and they did a ECV and turned baby manually so he is now head down and there is 50% chance he will stay that way. He seems to still be there this morning but i cant really tell for definate. Will find out of thursday if he is still head down.

So I'm back at home now and hopefully will be staying here until labour starts.

They did a trace on baby too and said i was having tightenings but they weren't sure if they were BH or contractions and i couldnt feel them either so who knows.

I might be able to keep up more now that I am back home.

Congrats to all the new mummies

Boony - great that they managed to turn your baby. I really hope it stays put xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->