****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

No idea! I like yours though :haha:

Just curious - anyone else still getting annoying wettness down there all of the time? I seem to go through patches of it being better then getting worse again :shrug:
Iv'e been "leaking" for months though, I've noticed it since around 18 weeks so surely if it was amniotic fluids I'd have known by now and my waters would have broken completely not leaked slowly over three months. I was also checked at about 24 weeks when I mentioned it, they did a speculum and said they were pretty sure it wasn't my waters but it's still paranoing!
Today has been awful my underwear is soaked :dohh: do you think it could be the weather?

x

Hi all,

Stressful day! I am off facebook for a while, not sure when i will be back, hoping it will be b4 all our babies are born so i can see better pics of them all!

Bekkles, I am the same, constantly like i have pee'd myself but i havent, I seem constantly wet, and sure its the weather, just know all i have to wear is one dress and jeans and not nice with either, my legs rub with the dress and i am no cooler down there, (uuyuck not making a very nice picture here!)

Sorry not to reply everyone, like i say stressy day, hope tomorrow brings better things, have had a few worries with dh and confronted him today, i hope the air has been cleared, and he said sorry, for the first time ever in the 5 years i have known him.

Anyway i am emotionally wiped out so just got to go clear up the kitchen and hope dd doesnt take her nappy off in bed tonight again, she wee'd in the potty then tipped it on her bed, or she just goes in the bed, so i settle her down, nappy on, check and double check she has a nappy on then she goes to sleep, and next thing i know she has wet the bed, she must take the nappy off in her sleep or something!:dohh:
She has potty in her room, and i have put a pampers change mat on the bed too, so hopefully i dont need to strip the bed down 3 times in the night, and sort out a sleepy wet toddler, one decent night sleep would be welcome!:sleep:

Catch up tomorrow,
:hugs:

Bekklez, I had that for ages (I remember we spoke about it a while ago) and I have found that using femfresh and avoiding all soap has helped, also, embarassing as this sounds, I don't wear pants most days, or to bed. Allowing time to 'dry out' has helped so much. :shy: But as soon as I get my pants back on it's back to normal! Also, getting sweaty in this weather hasn't helped either. My midwife said if it was waters, I would know about it as they would constantly trickle or be enough to soak through pads. Be worth chatting it over with them if you are worried though.

Bekks - don't know if you remember but I went to hospital a couple of weeks ago with the same thing, worrying that it was amniotic fluid. The doctor told me that in the hot weather the heat of the body makes discharge more watery. So basically when it leaves your cervix it's quite thick but by the time it reaches your knickers it's watery. I've been wearing a pantyliner every day since that happened to me. I have noticed it's been a bit heavier today but put it down to the weather x

Bekklez I've had this too but like Drazic 'airing' the area with wearing no nics at home helps. As gross as it is, I'm sure it's mostly sweat in this hot weather! How glam we all are!

xx

Bekklez I've had this too but like Drazic 'airing' the area with wearing no nics at home helps. As gross as it is, I'm sure it's mostly sweat in this hot weather! How glam we all are!

xx

I am so with you on the sweaty bits!! Its soo not nice!!! But airing is heaven!!

We went out for an indian for tea tonight and it was lush, just what I fancied!!

Now sitting in the garden with a cold drink, its so lovely and cool and relaxing!!

My lady area has been the same! I think the hot weather has definitely got something to do with it!

Babythinkpink hope things are okay with you and hubby, hope you get back onto FB soon. x

I am tired tonight and really suffering with my hayfever, don't know about anyone else? This has been my worse day so far this year, and evening times are worse. Boo hoo. On the upside, my SPD is good today and I managed a nice wander with Jack in the buggy and the 3 dogs (leaning on the buggy....!) and then did a good mile swim tonight. My arms are aching a wee bit but I feel less annoyed and frustrated at the world.

Oooh yeah and my swaddle blanket arrived today, I have washed it and it looks and smells lovely! I decided to get one this time instead of a baby sleeping bag, cos Jack really liked to be swaddled and it helped with feeding too!

I am jealous of the yummy mummy bags! They are gorgeous!

Becs - sounds like heaven! :haha:

Asher - I've heard hayfever has been really bad this year. Hope you feel better soon :(

It makes me feel better that it's not just me suffering with this then. It's seemed to calm down now I'm relaxing and it's getting cooler :dohh: I'll try airing. Hehe.
I think I'd be a nervous wreck with you ladies and BnB, I'm such an addict. I must admit that the "leaking" has definitely been my least favourite and least glamorous part of pregnancy so far.

hey girlies, I am so the same down below! Today is really wet aswell so must be the weather!

Loving the changing bags:) I so need to start getting organised, really dont know where my motivation is and it had better come soon or this bubba will have nothing!

Think this weather makes us so more tired and lethargic, I just cant be bothered, dh being a bit of a d**k aswell so he better off out my sweaty, ballooned bodys way!!

Hi at at last I'm joining you over here. Whoo Hooo. Have my 28 week growth scan next week but hoping they can tell me at next scan what team I'm on. Roll on Monday!!!

Welcome to 3rd tri Blondie!

I think I shall wear one of my dresses tomorrow!! I so need some new pants, mine are jsut awful!!

Evening everyone! Sorry again been trying to catch up with posts and completely forgotten who said what now...lol! Hope you are all well today!!

29 weeks today can't believe how quick it is going!!!! x

Hi AngelzTears, long time no hear. I've moved you on the front page to the 1st. xx

£95? That is fab Louise!

Hi benandbean, birthdaybaby and ProzacQueen!

Manchester_Lu, I'm also worried about having the baby any earlier for the same reason.

Drazic is that boots one any good? We've been given one and DH wants us to use it instead of buying a new one. Oh and flipflops it is! I've got a hypnobirthing CD. I must put it on my ipod so I can use it.

Teeny sorry to hear about the comments you've had. He looks gorgeous in the photos! That's also great about how much he's weighing. It shows how healthy he is!

I was really impressed today, I saw an old friend who told me I looked fab and that she thought I hadn't put on any weight!! She asked how things were going, so I said great, have had nothing to moan about, no swollen ankles etc!! She told me I was a cowbag for being so lucky lol!!!!

Made me feel really good!

I was impressed yesterday...got on the bus and it was packed so i stood up at the front and a girl offered me her seat i said thanks but il be fine then everyone else started offering me theres!! I was like noooo im fine honestly....ended up going right to the back of the bus where there was a seat...but was nearly sick cos it was so hot and im sure about 25% of the passengers didnt know what deoderant was!!! x

ummm im glad its not just me with the leaky lady garden...very uncomfy!!!:blush:

Your bags are sooo cute girls!! I need to a one soon!! they're so expensive though!:growlmad:

Had my glocose test today.....we dont have to vast though! had to wait an hour and was sooooo bored!! Hope it comes out good!

Im also get wet in the lady area! but panty liners are my LIFE SAVER! i dont know what id do without them!

I'm so happy!! Finally here after what felt like a lifetime in second tri. 91 days to go, so excited but starting to feel nervous. Good luck everyone!! X

Morning!

Well I am well rested after a fab nights sleep. I went to my bed at 10pm as I expected Nathan to be unsettled after his jags yesterday and going to bed really early at 6:30pm...but no he slept until 7am:thumbup:

Soo today I plan to take him to the library and register him then sit and read a few books to him as he loves books but we are mainly reading the same over and over and over:coffee:
Then soft play....then lunch and then I am either thinking swiming or the park?

I say this then will be knackered by the end of the library:dohh: but I dont fancy another hot day like yesterday so am trying to think of places with air con!:blush:Obviously the park doesnt have air con:haha:

I too am damp about the gills of the lady bits. Dont you just feel so glamerous?:shrug:

I must be the odd one out in the changing bag department as i have never had one. I got nathan a wee winnie the pooh back pack so everything goes in there. Mind you once this one is born I dunno what to do when I stop BF and we have bottles to go in there too...a few nappies wont make much difference but a couple of bottles will:shrug:

Right I am away to waste an hour before we start to get ready to go to the library...I mean 09:30 opening....I was up at 7am!! Dont they know this?

Have a happy Wednesday!!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"