****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi Ladies

Welcome to the new 3rd Tri ladies.

I am off to my 28 week growth scan this morning and then off to the hospital to show hubby the pics. Last night he located a television room so we are hopeful we will be able to watch the football there.

On the changing bag front I was originally going to get a Lin&Leo one with my birthday money but I have ended up having to use the money to pay a couple of bills :cry: so there is no way I can have that one now. I've been having a look for a cheaper one and at the moment I am tempted by the Babymel Amanda in Starburst https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294
has anyone had a Babymel bag? They are made by the same company that make Storksak so I thought they might be quite good. Any input appreciated x

morning ladies , mrs j that bag looks fab :thumbup: tkmax also has nice ones :)

welcome to new third tri ladies :wave:

im shatterd cant sleep due to heat and should be finding out about if we are getting our house or not this week im too excited lol,also SIL is being induced today so we should know what she has by the end of today :wohoo:

hope every1 is well :thumbup: xxx

Congrats to all who've made it to third tri :wohoo:!

Jessica214 - I found a discount code on the forum somewhere for Yummy Mummy bags, if you put VIP20 in when you pay it should give you £20 off so they're £50 instead of £70! hope that works still.

X

OMG its another warm one out there!! Just got back from my dog walk and its a scorcher!! Its so attractive when you have sweaty bits!!!! Its mean't to be 27 today!! So I shall be pottering around indoors, just gotta clean the bathroom then I am all done!!
My bump was really aching all over last night, I am sure she is moving house in there!!

Its not raining here but its not sun either...its actually kind of nice with a great breeze. Bit dullish but just nice.

My day plan has been foiled by my boy wanting his nap early....oh well seems I have to come on here and have a cup of coffee and a biscuit:coffee:

Welcome oevr guys to 3rd tri...its getting so exciting!

Apaton how exciting about your SIL!! Also the house too...am keeping everything crossed for you!

Emmaxx

Oh no Emma, oh well good excuse to chill out!!!

I have just had a lovely slice of cake that I made and think I want another bit!!! Just finished all my chores!! The puppy is laying on our bed with the fan on, bless him its far too hot for him! OH has popped out so I am relaxing!!!

I've just been out with the dogs too, Jack fell asleep in the buggy so I have five mins peace! Cleaned downstairs before we went out, might tackle upstairs soon. Brew time first though me thinks! It's soooooo warm out there!

Welcome all the Newbies.

Had my 28week appointment yesterday and all is good LO is measuring bang on size which is great. Hope every1 is well and has a great day even if it is far to hot :haha:

I CANT BELIEVE THERE ARE SO MANY OF US IN 3RD TRI - EXCITING!!!!

Im really happy today dont know why!!

Thankfully it was non-fasting glucose test so i didnt get told off and my OH came with me to hold my hand with my needle dislike - i had a different mid wife covereing for my usual one - and she was SOOOOOOOOOOO nice i want her all the time - grrr!!

As i work at the hospital ive had a sneaking peek on the system and my blood results are mostly normal with no GD which is good, i just have a bit of a big baby in there which i knew id never have a small baby....

Im measuring 30.5cm at 28 weeks so am 2.5cm over the average so im quite happy with that result.

As for the topic on here - im suffering with wet pants too...... maybe i'll wear a dress and go commando more often.... i have to take a change of pants to work with me :blush:

Hi Ladies

Just back from my 28 week scan. Baby measuring perfectly :happydance: Sorry for the selfish post but I've got to dash as off to visit DH in hospital.

Here is a pic, baby decided to smile for the camera!

x

Attachments

• Face 28 wks.jpg
    Face 28 wks.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
AHHHH thank god for my ticker..... its just reminded me that its our anniversary tomorrow!! lol im such a bloke lol.....

Just saying hi, am about just rushing round like a nutter, bloomin Glastonbury festival, took me 40 mins to get down the road, ended up going round the mulberry bush to get back from school run, got to leave early and hope everyone has got in there and off the roads!

Just ordered my blackberry, been without a phone for ages and very happy its on its way, all exited!

Anyway, big :hugs: to all, have a lovely day

:baby:thinkpink xx

:happydance:
Hello hello!
I'm here to join the party!
27 weeks today! Yahoo!
And I am counting down: three more days of work, then I get to go on a 10-day holiday!
Can't wait!
I'll catch up on everyone as much as I can tonight. Hope everyone is well!
Cheers!

Hi everyone, just wanted to join the group :)
My little bundle of joy is due on 18th September xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->