****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I think we are all getting abit bored now Emzy trying to find things to occupy us !

I'm trying to make the most of the next few days now to relax.... keeping busy with housework etc didn't work, so i'm now pottering . Jigsaw, curry and bouncing on ball. Can't seem to eat much the last couple of days think theres no room left for food!

Loved one of Hollys pictures today close up with eyes wide open, she's got beautiful chocolate brown eyes xx

Congrats Pinky! xx

Ladykara, I tried but I don't think I was able to reach mine either. Midwife told me on monday that my cervix is still high up so I don't expect to be able to feel anything anyway :shrug:

Well I'm still here, it literally feels like there's hardly anyone left! I won't be too pleased if my little star ends up being an october-born lol xx

Well I'm still here, it literally feels like there's hardly anyone left! I won't be too pleased if my little star ends up being an october-born lol xx

I wouldn't mind as their birthday would then be ?/10/10

I don't think you will be waiting that long xx

I wouldn't mind as their birthday would then be ?/10/10

I don't think you will be waiting that long xx

Actually 01/10/10 looks good written down, and it may be possible since my induction date is on the 30th. Nice bump btw x

Jelly- looking lovely and ready to drop , walking up two flight of stairs broke my waters, give that a go x

Jelly, you look fab xxx

I really hope you ladies are not waiting too much longer xx

Lovely pic jelly :thumbup:

1/10/10 was my original due date based on when I ov'd - I wouldn't mind that as a date really. So long as it's not as late as 10/10/10!!

Jelly- looking lovely and ready to drop , walking up two flight of stairs broke my waters, give that a go x

Just gave it a go.... no waters breaking yet..... DH said can I wait as he feels full after eating his curry :haha:

Mrs N my firstscan date was originally 01/10/10 but 23/09/10 at 12 weeks seemed more accurate based on dates.

I'm hoping either tomorrow (my 1st wedding Anniversary) or 1/10/10 and if comes earlier it's a bonus ! I suppose past 1/10/10 i'll have an induction date by then so will be less frustrated.

Hiya Ladies :)

Seems like not so many of us left now :)

Congrats to all the new mummies and :dust: to those who are overdue!!!

Been having 'tightenings' for the past 6/7 hours every 20/30 mins lasting about 30/40 seconds so we're hoping that something comes of this as we're fed up of false starts and intense braxton hicks!!

Just had a hot bath, getting a cup of tea and some bacon sarnies (YUMMY) and see how we get on!!

Will keep updating with progress ladies!!

FX'd that tonights the night!!!

xx

Hi all,
Sorry no personals - still having trouble settling Amelia at home :shrug: i need a baby manual if anyone has a spare? :haha:

Just wanted to let you all know Carley just called - not sure if anyone knew she went into labour this morning & she had a little boy not long ago. Not sure of any other details as it sounds a bit of a story & it ended up as an emergency section. Her son was taken to ICU with breathing difficulties she said it sounds precautionary. As soon as i hear any other updates i'll try to log on & keep you all informed.
Hope to get on myself soon,
Love to all :hugs:

Thanks limpets for the update, hope everything is ok with her baby boy x

Thanks limpets for the carley update. Hoping her wee man is okay and she's reunited with him very soon.
Hi to all the still preggers mummies, and lots of love! I've been reading just not posting. I don't like tying replies on my phone, like now, but it seems most of the time i've only got one hand free for typing at the keyboard, which is just as bad,
Lots of love and hugs to all, and congrats to any new mummies. Xxx

Emz, after my 41 week appointment... we have the same induction date!! (however time zones say you'll still have your LO before me :haha:)

Thanks for the update Limpets. Poor Carley hope she and her little man are ok. FX she didn't have her section under general. I'll check back later for more details.

I've been reading all the posts too, find it hard to reply on my iPhone though.

Love and labour dust to all those waiting. Nurse Kel hasn't posted for ages - has anyone heard from her?

X x

Good Morning,

Congratulations to Carley, hoping everything is ok, and a speedy recovery.xx:hugs:

Thanks Limpets,
Sorry no instruction manual, funny thought though that after the baby a manual could pop out! :thumbup:
I don't like to sound like the bounty of all knowledge on babies, even after 4 they are all different, having said that if you need spacific help with anything please feel free to pm me and i can see if i can suggest anything, It is a hard job, especially the first bit, and as you are recovering yourself and getting to know your new little bundle, plus hormones are not your best friend either!!
Sending you big :hugs: and as i say feel free to pm me here of facebook xx:hugs:

Well 6 days late today, today would be good, just as good as the last 6 days!
I would like the 1.10.10 date of birth for the baby but it is just too far away!! I was offered 2nd as the Friday my hospital keep for c secs. I think induction will work fairly fast, i have only taken one pessary last time, and about 6 hours then labour started, so even if i go in midday on the 30th, i think baby will be before the 1st.
It's my dad's birthday on the 3rd, but again, really don't want to hold out for that one!
Bored, fat, uncomfortable, still sick, constantly worried about baby, and just so ready now to meet my little bundle, ...come on baby it took 9 months ttc you and i have patiently waited 9 more and your fully cooked now so please come out!....Like that will work!!:haha:

My dd playing with her 'nicnic' set (picnic set) all laid out with two bears, she was given it last year by my mil but she was bearly 2 and it is china, so it has just cautiously come out of the box and she loves it, and it is just as much a case of keeping her occupied at the moment too, she knows we are just waiting about!
Chinese takeaway tonight, and off to the garden centre for a coffee today, wonder if i get some free plants for life if my waters break there, I plan to be in the coffee shop long enough!!!
Its a lovely big centre and we potter about for ages after having a nice cup of coffee, i joined dh up to the gardening club and we get a few free coffees a month so we are using Septembers up, we did think we would be doing this one with baby not bump!
My eldest thinks it is so funny we are joined up for something so old fogey, but we love it! :thumbup:

Back later, off to check out fb, my crops will not even be ready i have not been away long enough!!
I am getting half an hour sleep on each side before i have to heave myself over, my first stint of the night i get an hour but that is the longest one, and i am tired of not sleeping!

:hugs: to all xx

:baby:tp xx

Thanks Limpets for the update I had been wondering about Carley since yesterday, hopefully everything is OK for her and her little boy xx

Nursekel has had her little boy Cade 2 days ago, she posted some lovely pics of him on FB. She says her and Larry are over the moon xx

BTP - Hope you enjoy the gardening centre today, my DH has got into growing things this year mainly peppers and chilli's but he now wants to start growing tomatos and cucumbers next year. He also has planted to Dahlia's which he checks on everyday. I think as I was nurturing my bump he wanted to nurture something.

Well had curry last night, bounced on ball, walked up and down the stairs and I'm still here..... I also worry about baby now especially as the kicks are so far and few between the past couple of weeks, i'm getting my 10 a day but I just want the baby here to know everything is OK

It's my 1st wedding Anniversary today my husband bought me a beautiful Canvas print of an apple blossom painting I liked. I'll have to post a pic later. It's weird I keep thinking back today to what I was doing this time last year...... (currently nervous as hell trying to eat porridge and speaking to one of the guests in the hotel not about golf)...... Also 7 years ago today my first Niece in the family was born, I was at the hospital with my sister as my mum was a complete state and I went to calm her down... my mum not my sister who was fine with an epidural and Gas & air, so 11.47 this evening my niece was born. She really wants me to have the baby today so they can share the same birthday.

Sorry I've been chatting away.... hope everyone's OK and having a lovely day xx

... I also worry about baby now especially as the kicks are so far and few between the past couple of weeks, i'm getting my 10 a day but I just want the baby here to know everything is OK

I feel exactly the same, I think half my sleeping problems are down to the baby sleeps when i do and so i get worried i get no movement all night, it seems to take much more encouragement to get baby to wriggle, i manage it eventually but baby can be so quiet for so long i worry.
Then i get a burst of kicks or movement, I just don't know if its just lack of space in there, baby is being tightly hugged now!

Congratulations on your anniversary, hope you have a great day xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"